[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You'er 20, you've been living in a hoarded house all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: jean-marie-poumeyrol-08.jpg (51 KB, 440x656) Image search: [Google]
jean-marie-poumeyrol-08.jpg
51 KB, 440x656
You'er 20, you've been living in a hoarded house all your life, you were molested many times in your childhood by a neighbors kid twice your age, you cant drive because you got a brain injury last year, the amnesia from the brain injury makes you relive and deal with one breakup again that you already had trouble with before your injury, the girl you dated last broke up with you when you got home from the hospital is being a cunt. So where the hell do you go to find a relationship at this point? I'm not talking fuck around shit, I just mean a girl who will talk to you and cuddle.
>>
>>23538611
Anywhere you can be you.
>>
First and foremost you need therapy
>>
>>23538637

Working on that, there's already been a lot of stones from my injury in medical shit I've had to take and my parents are already dealing with a lot I feel, on top of that it's going to be a wreck when I need to open up to my dad about the molestation thing
>>
>>23538649
A relationship probably wouldn't be healthy for you right now dude
>>
>>23538669

Being single really sucks right now, I'm doing a lot of shit people didn't think i'd be doing just a few months after my injury, back in college, back at my two jobs and my third tiny self employed job, a lot of people think i'm super man but I truly feel like shit, and doing less makes me feel worse, I mean this spring break has had me feeling shitty when I'm not with my friends. It's just hard to accept being single right now, because I've shown myself I can already do a lot of great shit by myself, it's the things I can't do by myself that means the most to me.
>>
>>23538695
Are you going to be able to provide the same level of support to your SO that you expect your SO to provide for you? Sounds like it would be emotionally draining and exhausting for them
>>
>>23538774

Of course I would, I took in and accepted a lot for that girl in that breakup that I mentioned that tore me up that other guys would have broken off if they knew some of these things, and from that I learned though I need to even more show a higher level of support for her and be who she wants to fall into and be held. In my relationship experience I know it's not like getting high and feeling at ease, it's a relationship and you need to work with each other but you work with them because they're the one you're in a relationship with and investing your emotion into.
>>
>>23538611
man i don't know, everyone's looking for someone like that.

trannies normally are pretty open and want to talk and at least in my case never run out.

Try skype threads. And feels threads here, or sometimes /b/ because I normally see people willing to make (distant) contact after the thread is expired.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.