[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried talking to people in the CA meet up thread but everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: skeleton waiting on bench.jpg (74 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
skeleton waiting on bench.jpg
74 KB, 250x375
I tried talking to people in the CA meet up thread but everyone there is just up for sex or whatever. Is anyone in the LA area willing to meet for some coffee or something to chat?

Recently a woman I really loved broke my heart. I am down in the dumps. I have lost faith in dating or women all together. I am not saying all women are the same but damn that one hurt. I gave her everything. I treated her right and I was the best I could be. I am a musician and I even wrote music about her and that's the sort of thing that hurts the most.

I poured my heart into the relationship because when I love it's real and I am only a human being.
>>
File: Snapchat--1302178360976115222.jpg (623 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--1302178360976115222.jpg
623 KB, 1080x1920
I know the feeling senpai.

Being mentally ill and having your heart destroyed is not a very fun combination. I cope by having good friends. Still, shit sucks.
>>
Aww :( we can talk my kik is angeli122
>>
>>23536979
I'm im 29 Palms. I know it's a bit far, but I might be willing to work something out. I've loved and lost as well so I think something like this might be good for me. Message me at [email protected] if you're interested.
>>
>>23536979
You gotta get out of that cesspit OP. LA is the absolute worst place I've ever lived. Populated by awful people, not a genuine smile in the place. Doesn't matter where you go, just go.
>>
San Gabriel valley. I'm willing to sit down and have lunch with you. I went through some shit last year and I know it helps to have someone just listen.
>>
>>23536979
Lol exact same shit just happened to me... Was dumped on Sunday for no good goddamm reason. I'm an artist/ animator and I made her all these animations me designs and shit and she loved em ( she was an animation major) she told me she was in love with me and was always asking when we were getting married and stupid shit like that. Good riddance I guess
>>
OP here i'm back. Had a long day of work and music.

>>23537106
Thanks for the kind words man. Let's keep our heads up.

>>23537277
Here's a funny story. I once tried to speak to you. You stopped replying to me. I didn't even say anything weird or anything. What was that about?

>>23537610
Alright you'll hear from me soon.

>>23537894
I don't live in actual LA more like the outskirts. I see the fake through alot of people here I guess I can agree but I love my hometown. Actual LA is a terrible place though I agree.

>>23537907
Yes Indeed it does. It's like I know I did nothing wrong but the reassurance is sometimes needed.

>>23537954
She told me she loved me too. If i could show you all here the pieces of music I wrote for her you'd be heartbroken. The type of music I play is super emotional as well and I just don't understand. I asked her to not play with my heart and waste my time but some people are just monsters.
>>
>>23536979
>>23537907
>>23539116
In Arcadia here, give me contact info!
>>
>>23539145
my skype is rick.frank5
>>
>>23539145
SGV guy here. Can email at [email protected]

I check it maybe once every other month, but I'll look at it daily for the next few days.
>>
>>23539145
I have kik too if you want that
>>
>>23536979
Would that I could OP, NorCal is a sparse place in terms of 4channers.
>>
>>23539478
seems like everyone in the CA threads are from Nor Cal, looking for sex and gay lol
>>
>>23539482
Well, not where I am...
>>
>>23539501
which is?
>>
>>23539526
530, bumfuq nowhere.
>>
>>23539541
I have been up to Nor Cal touring a couple times.

I don't know up there too well. I remember oakland was a shithole
>>
>>23539573
Lol, Oakland suck a biiig dick. But that's way off of me, I'm up in Truckee area.
>>
>>23539613
what is that near?
>>
>>23539657
Tahoe, Reno, Kings Beach. It's like, 20 min from the Nevada Stateline.
>>
>>23539681
oh I played a show there once too. well in that area. only like 5 people showed up hahaah but those are the best shows
>>
>>23539689
Lel, sounds about right.
>>
>>23539695
I honestly wish I was on the road atm. Would take my mind off of her. She did wrong man....
>>
>>23537894
Go fuck yourself, L.A. is amazing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.