[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swingers discussion group! Meet swingers in your area. Or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: swingers-topfux-com9.jpg (22 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
swingers-topfux-com9.jpg
22 KB, 500x360
Swingers discussion group! Meet swingers in your area. Or just talk about the lifestyle!
>>
26m 175lbs 6'2, 22f 150lbs 5'3. She has the sexiest face, nicest ass, DD tits, and is outgoing. Is tall,fit, 8.5inches, and kinda shy! Newer to the scene. 412 area PA . noobcpl8989 is the kik
>>
My gf and I have done a same room, full swap once. Was kinda fun but I doubt it'd happen again. It'd probably take the perfect couple and/or knowing the two for a while first. We've had a few threesomes and are usually on the lookout for a third. Usually looking for a girl but wouldn't be opposed to a guy as long as they were at least bi.
>>
I'd love to get into this lifestyle. I always felt that sex is meant to be shared, not kept to yourself! I'm a bit of a shy guy though, so I gotta work on getting out there more!
I'm a 24 year old skinny/fit guy, average size (like 6inches), tall, and into trying new things!

I guess the first step would be to find me a partner to go exploring with xP
>>
would love to introduce a second girl or a couple for swinging into my sexlife, but my wife is totally not open to it, very sexually conservative and shy. I hardly get any sex as it is.
>>
>>23535999
Messaged you
>>
Post where u are at guys
>>
>>23536001
Anyone can message me on Kik if they want TRDGrif
>>
In the 469/972/214 area, I would love to join a threesome.....
I'm 24 and so down to do anything.
>>
Is that dude touching the other guy?
Having sex next to another dude having sex isn't gay or anything, but I imagine touching each other during it would be pretty gay.

Why are people into swinging? Having sex while multiple peaople watch? I've never understood that. No hate, I respect it. I personally just don't understand.

Why are you guys/girls into it?
>>
35/str8/M/352
Kik: bobmeball
>>
>>23536247
So we'll throw out all the situations where the guys are bi.

It's just generally fun and exciting. The power trip of doing someone else's gf (as a guy in the situation). The submission of having someone else do your gf (which I admit is kinda cuck-like). And then at least for me, walking away without worry that it means anything more than just fun/sex. Doing it generally (but not always) means you're in a pretty secure place in your relationship at least sexually.

I'm probably not the best person to speak on it but there's my 2 cents
>>
>>23536247
I had sex laying next to someone doing the same like that. The person laying next to me was a lesbian with an inflatable plastic penis, and to be clear we weren't swinging, she had just hooked me up with another friend of hers, but it was a bonding experience. When she was done with her girl, she told me "let's fuck this bitch!" And we double-teamed the girl I was with while laughing and talking about all kinds of things. We have been friends for almost eight years and do stuff like that all the time. I have no idea how she manages to meet so many sluts.
>>
>>23536303
Ohhhh, it's the OTHER guys girlfriend, okay, fair enough.
How is it a power trip when the OTHER guy is fucking HIS girlfriend though?

I'm straight, and I'm very secure with my sexuality. I could fuck a girl with another two guys there and not really care, so that's not my issue.
I just... I dunno, I couldn't handle another guy fucking my girlfriend. I'd hate to see her enjoying another dude fucking her.
I'm not really secure with my relationship. We love each other, but I'm pretty insecure and I'm always waiting for her to leave me for another guy even though she says 10000's of times she wouldn't ever. She loves me and we've been together for... just over or just under 8 years, but that's my problem. And I'm super fucking jealous.
I dunno, I'd just hate it. But I can understand why someone would like that I guess, if they're into turning their insecurities into a sexual thing.
Actually, if I think about it, it's almost like I hate it so fucking much and it'd make me jealous, but it's also kinda... maybe not arousing, but almost a nice thought.

My sexual performance isn't great, anyway. Usually I do a few strokes and I bust. I never used to have this problem, I don't know why this is.

Anyway, thanks for your input. Makes a bit more sense. I understand it, but I don't think it's for me.

I can totally understand how fucking awesome it would be to fuck another guys' girlfriend while he watches though. THAT would be fucking cool.

Sorry for the TMI, I had a few drinks.
>>
>>23536320
That's super fucking cool.
Now that is a fucking great situation to be in. Jesus christ. Where the fuck do I meet people like that?

I'm weird as fuck and can't hold a conversation because I'm introverted as fuck and have the communication skills of an autist.
Still, that's fucking cool. Any other situations like that?
Would you let another dude fuck your girlfriend if you fucked theirs?
>>
>>23536345
If you don't feel 1000% comfortable with it, DON'T DO IT. It's not the sort of thing where you'll surprise yourself by actually liking it. You will regret it.

I recently had sex with my gf in front of her gay best friend (we were all drunk and horny and I said I was fine w it as long as he didn't touch her).

He respected the rules but wouldnt stfu, first telling me what to do to her and then after he jacked himself off and came he just started straight up talking as if we were going to have a conversation. It was getting on my nerves and killing my boner and I eventually told him to just stfu. I managed to come and so did she, but honestly it wouldve been way better if he wasn't there. Not exactly a traumatic experience, but I definitely regretted it haha
>>
>>23536367
>Where the fuck do I meet people like that?
I met her in high school when she was not nearly as pretty, and was friends with her to the detriment of my own reputation. There's other backstory but it doesn't matter. We were also flat mates periodically.

She is a magician with girls. She has another girlfriend literally weekly, if not more frequently, and this has gone on for a mind-boggling time period. She has a longer list of purely sluts to call on than I have contacts in general, without exaggeration.

>Any other situations like that?
A lot. She is the way I meet girls in general. I'm fond of that event because it was early and foundational, thus memorable.

Once she and I were going to a convention, and she brought a friend of hers to go with us. Her friend was going to change into her costume in a different room, but my friend basically said "he's cool" and they changed in front of me. Before I continue this I need to specify that my friend wears a replacement penis all the time; I can't describe it easily, it's like a plastic inflatable penis that you can pee out of and pump full of air, so not a dildo entirely?

Anyway, at one point my friend flops her plastic dick out of her jeans and says "you want this?" (or something like that, I don't remember exactly)

And she did want that. My friend and I did nothing but fuck her and have fun at a con for three days.

>Would you let another dude fuck your girlfriend if you fucked theirs?
>implying I want a girlfriend
>>
>>23536470
sorry my ID is different, I just changed location.
>>
25m 25f in boston
>>
>>23536345
>I'm not really secure with my relationship. We love each other, but I'm pretty insecure and I'm always waiting for her to leave me for another guy even though she says 10000's of times she wouldn't ever. She loves me and we've been together for... just over or just under 8 years, but that's my problem. And I'm super fucking jealous.

there's your problem. Don't look at it like that, imagine you both talking about and agreeing to this situation, your GF is in it for fun just as much as you are not to fall in love with some random dick.

Personally I find it super hot that my GF can easily seduce and control another guy.
>>
>>23536646
21m 19f located just outside of boston
>>
>>23536646
>>23536961
25m, used to group play in my last relationship. either of you looking for a third?
>>
>>23537220
should mention, I'm just north of boston
>>
File: LUiiIvo.jpg (111 KB, 761x960) Image search: [Google]
LUiiIvo.jpg
111 KB, 761x960
degenerates everywhere...
>>
>>23536303
>It's just generally fun and exciting. The power trip of doing someone else's gf (as a guy in the situation). The submission of having someone else do your gf (which I admit is kinda cuck-like).
This so much
>>
>>23536961
>>23537220

Either of you have kiks?
>>
M/813/24

Been looking for a couple for a while.
>>
864 here m/f 24/25
>>
M/34/815
Would love to join a couple
Kik- 1exploringme1
>>
27 m/f in Chicago

kik is chiggywawa
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.