[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you any of you actually met your bf/gf or wife/husband over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: nugent.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nugent.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
Have you any of you actually met your bf/gf or wife/husband over /soc/? I'm holding out hope, but it's seeming unlikely.

Also music thread. Listening to pic related.
>>
I met one of the loves of my life here. It's funny, I added her to give her shit. I didn't expect we'd get along that well.

But don't hold out hope.
>>
File: tumblr_myy9ryP3ks1rcy1r4o3_250.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myy9ryP3ks1rcy1r4o3_250.gif
1 MB, 245x184
Don't look for love. It happens when it's supposed to happen. Don't give up.
>>
>>23533453
I met my spouse here actually. We still joke about it.
>>
>>23533453
Nope, I'm not from the USA or Canada so it's basically impossible.
>>
I met my gf on on /b/ almost 7 years ago. We were together 5 and recently broke up. It was a bit of ldr and parts me living in her city. She was in mexico
>>
I met my husband on xbox Live back in '08 and moved in with him in '09. Not soc, but there is hope.
>>
>>23533453
You have to remember /soc/ is 99.9999999% male. Those that are left 99.9999999% of these are tranny faggots shitposting roleplay / stolen instagram pictures all day. Whats left... well that's anybodies fucking guess.

Ted Nugent though... fucking A bro.
>>
>>23533453
No but i want to. Spoke to plenty of girls from soc over the years but most broke contact or whatever. Most girls aren't really looking for anything romantic though. There is this girl that i've been speaking to and we seem to share a lot of common things connect really well, but i don't know how to ask if she wants to meet or if she wants a relationship.
And this guy is right >>23535115
your chances are extremely low outside of those countries.
>>
>>23533453
Not /soc/, but I met my fiance on /b/.
>>
I don't want to say we're a couple, but I met her through /soc/ somewhere between 2-3 years ago.

We've only met once because of the distance between us, but I'm planning on saving some time off to visit her again.

Thinking about her always makes my heart skip a beat.
>>
>>23537691
>Thinking about her always makes my heart skip a beat.
Iktf, I wish it wasn't that way.
>>
>tfw qt lives across the ocean
suffering
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
so tired of being a virgin because of erectile dysfunction
>>
Not soc but chatroulette! I'm from west coast US and he's from east coast Canada. We're engaged now. Been together over four years and lived together for 2. Don't give up hope!
>>
>>23537711
Why not? Despite all the ups and downs, I'm glad there's someone out there that I feel something for.

I know it's sappy and probably won't last, but having her in my life just seems to make all my problems feel so tiny.

I can't wait to see her again.
>>
>>23537732
Same :(
But we are giving it a shot anyways. We met on here in clean chat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.