[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rant/Confession/Secret Thread Got something on your mind? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 9
File: secret-.jpg (63 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
secret-.jpg
63 KB, 950x534
Rant/Confession/Secret Thread

Got something on your mind? Don't bottle it up! Let it out here!
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
I'm 25 and I am a virgin with erectile dysfunction
>>
Just found out last week that none of my boyfriend's friends like me. Everything makes sense now, it isn't just me being paranoid for nothing. I feel like shit, but whatever... Talk to you never muthafuckas~
>>
>>23532498
Seems to have been on your mind all day for the last few days. There are things you can do/take to help with ED, you know. It isn't the end of the world. All men get it eventually.
>>
I hate you for being a fucking liar
--
sincerely the girl that still says she loves you
>>
I catfished a girl for almost a year, ended up getting emotionally attached to her, and she with me. literally only lied about my appearance. now not talking to her because I feel like the biggest asshole in the universe
>>
I feel like I got into a serious relationship way too early in life. I have been with my bf for almost 10 years. He is the only person I have ever had sex with. I love him to the moon and back, and he is my best friend, but I can't help but feel like I missed out on my opportunity to be a huge slut. I never got to experience sleeping around, or experimenting. It's tough because I love him and don't want to break up with him, but I also would never want to cheat on him.

But I never go to try sex with girls :( Or explore different cocks... ;___; I just wish I met him later in life, instead of at 17...
>>
I wish people would actually want to talk to me.

I need friends, not even gonna get started of how much I need a relationship.
>>
>>23532503
How did you find that out?
Do you know what it is they don't like about you exactly?

>>23532498
Why do you keep posting this poor guy all over and telling people he has ed?

I've been obese since childhood and it's to the point where my body is completely wrecked. I've been losing all the weight and was okay with forever being a monster until someone I work with online confessed he had feeling for me and now I feel completely miserable and scared because it made me realize I'm going to be alone in the end over how disgusted I am with my body.
I also found some old photos of myself when I was little and broke down seeing how huge, uncomfortable and ashamed I was even at the age of 8-9. It made me want to go over to my mother's and punch her in the fucking stomach.
>>
I just found out that i let my sister pregnant. I don't know what to do i mean i'm fucking 19 years old and i don't want a kid defently not with my sister and also I DONT HAVE A FUCKING DOLLAR FOR ABORTION. my life is fucked.
>>
I poop after I shower
>>
I'm getting bored of sex with my gf.
>>
i am so fucking tired of my manwhore ex still trying to involve himself in my life when we hadn't talked for two years until recently. He came back a few months ago insisting he'd changed and that he wanted to make things right between us. Talking about how we could be married now if he'd never fucked things up and that he was going travelling soon and there's nobody he'd rather do it with.

I took this with a grain of salt because I'm not the stupid kid I was when I met him all those years ago, but I told him maybe we could meet soon and see how it goes. We start swapping sexy photos and talking about how we're gonna fuck like we used to, he's gonna take me to a hotel and we're not leaving the bed for the weekend etc, and I'm excited 'cause he made me cum hard most of the time and i need to get laid badly.

I spend a whole fucking week trying to contact him (when it has always been him acting like that) and he tells me he's done with me cause I didn't answer a couple of his phonecalls. Then a few days later I see the girl he was with before me posting on his facebook heart eye emoji and shit like he'd been saying the exact same shit to her

i'm not upset about that i was just excited to have mad sex :(
>>
>>23532554
Oh hi, are you me? I can relate so much except I went to a super Catholic school (forced by parents) and was pretty much only into girls. In grade 12, I hooked up with this one girl twice, then I started dating my boyfriend that summer. While dating my boyfriend, we once had a threesome with my best friend and that's it. I love him to bits but I don't want to be stuck like this forever.
>>
>>23532578
My boyfriend told me on St Patty's day when we were both drunk and got into an argument. It stemmed from when we were all drinking and I accidentally said "Okay, this might be a little tmi, but sex is amazing on acid."

Apparently I'm loud when I'm drunk and although his friends are loud as fuck and honestly quite annoying, but if I'm a little loud and a little vulgar, they can't deal with it. I don't know, they're kinda dicks anyway.

Example: Last time we all hung out, they started saying "oh triggered!" anytime I wanted to add something in whatever discussion they were having. And they were all light hearted conversations about video games and stuff. Idiots.

Their girlfriends, on the other hand, are quite nice to me but I still get these vibes that they'd rather not be in my company.. Idk
>>
>>23532705
Well hell that's more fun than I've had! lol

I just don't know what the answer is. I can't imagine he would ever be okay with us sleeping with different people. But I also don't want to end a relationship with someone I love most on this earth, and who is REALLY good to me, just because I feel like I didn't get to whore it up. But I also know it's something that will eat away at me...

I was his first, too, but it doesn't seem to bother him that I am the only person he will potentially ever sleep with... I hope it secretly does :X Is that bad?
>>
>>23532578
To reply to your main comment, try to ignore the aesthetics of it and think about it on a health perspective instead. By losing the weight, you'll have more energy, you'll be putting less stress on your organs, you'll be less likely to have a heart attack while you're young... The list goes on. You are doing good things for yourself. And once you start feeling better, people will notice that and will like you for you, no matter what you look like. Chin up, anon :)
>>
>>23532579
Fuck.. Too bad you don't live in Canada. Guess it's kind of what you get for messing around with your sister though :/
>>
>>23532621
I've been bored of sex with my boyfriend for quite a while. Get into weird shit and try to get her into it too. That works for some people.
>>
>>23532755
I'd mention it to him. Be like "years from now, do you think we'll ever get bored in bed? do you think we'd ever get other people involved?" and then see how it goes. He might be open to opening up your sex life to other people, you never know. Maybe you'll even both get to go to a swingers club and whore it out together! Definitely on my bucket list. Now I just need to figure out how to get my guy to wanna go too haha
>>
File: IMG_20160317_182829265.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_182829265.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Why would someone do something like pic? I know who did it. I feel bad for shallow men. Took me 1 hour to pop new tires in. I do need to ballance but w.e.
>>
Also my boyfriend REFUSES to send me dick pics. He hasn't sent me one in the history of us dating and his only reason is that he doesn't want anyone else seeing them. But he even refuses on Snapchat and stuff. Like I'm not super upset about it, it's just strange and idk I'd appreciate one every once in a while.
>>
>>23532794
I try to suggest simple changes but no go. Just small things like 69 instead of just regular oral or different positions but it's always the same. It's gotten to where i don't even want to have sex with her anymore.
>>
Been so frustrated with my gf lately. Shes currently on layoff from work, I work fulltime and when I come home all I see is a mess. Our sons playroom is a disaster, dishes arent cleaned and she cant even vacuum. Most of the time I need to make supper and pick something up. Im beyond stressed out and to top it off, she complains shes overweight and doesnt do anything about it. Any ideas??
>>
>>23532888
I'll send you dick pics.
>>
>>23533012
was in the same situation man, dump her ass it'll never change, get custody of the kid too you don't want him growing up lazy as fuck like her
>>
>>23532842
I got one stuck in my tire like that just from running over it. It might not be someone being a dick
>>
I was sort of excited when I first realized what /soc/ was the other day, but I guess it was just a rare good day. Since then I keep finding more and more stupidity and trolling by the hour.
>>
I will always be jealous of her amd like everyone else, you left me and saying that we'll still be best friends is a lie that never stops hurting.

I wish I had a stalker, that way I'd know that at least one person cares about me.
>>
>>23533030
I should have patch it. 3 tires same spot. Square screw...
>>
I just want to get with an attractive woman of African-American descent. I know it isn't possible for various reasons, but it's a very enticing prospect.

I have no idea how to go about this, so yeah.
>>
I've lost my confidence. I was too shy and introverted as a kid, but I was able to become more outgoing and confident as I got into college, but now I'm 21 and seem to have lost it. I've lost my ability to even chat women up and I feel like I'm pushing my friends from the past away for reasons I don't even understand. I'm a virgin. I keep telling myself it's not a big deal, but I can't help thinking that I'm a loser. I have a decent face, but I'm short, pale, and skinny. At least I used to be able to flirt and chat with people easily. Now I can't. This sucks.
>>
The only thing that makes me completely happy is having good relationships with people.
>>
>>23533969

Talk to them like they're hyman beings and not a trophy race?
>>
There are several girls at my college that I know for certain are attracted to me, if not interested in dating me. Only, I know I'm not going to ask any of them out, and very few of them are willing to start up a conversation in the first place, so eventually they end up hating me or whatever for not "taking the initiative."

Oh yeah, and I used to be attracted to almost all my female friends until I got to know them. Dunno how that worked out.
>>
i desperately want a chubby guy to bend me over his knee and spank me good

only thing is the guy im with now is disinterested in sex and is afraid of gaining weight :(
>>
>>23534023
That makes sense, though. Most people feel that way.
>>
>>23534038
I would if I knew how. I'm terribly awkward. Treating people like people is easy, but inciting discussion is hard for me.
>>
>>23532490
I fucked my cousin to get back at her boyfriend for cheating on her, it's kinda been a regular thing for a while now
>>
>>23534062
Chubby guy who loves spanking, tell me more
>>
I miss the sex with my ex. He was hotter, more athletic, more adventurous, more dominant and had a bigger dick that my bf :(
>>
>>23534581
text him
>>
>>23534581
Tell your bf ffs.
You're a couple. Talk to him, ask him to do new stuff, some research, whatever it takes.
Don't be a whore.
>>
I've been in a relationship for almost a year and a half now... And no matter what I do I can't get my boyfriend to fuck me more than once a month. It pisses me off and of already tried talking to him about it, he doesn't feel that it's that important and I'm losing my god damn mind. At this point of contemplated finding some sword of outlet but I'm having little luck... Plus I feel guilty at the idea of finding my fix elsewhere.
>>
>>23534681
Givehim an ultimatum or something, tell him how bloody important it is.
>>
>>23534693
How was actually considering that is an option for a while... But he's already made it perfectly clear the he is not interested whatsoever and sharing or having an open relationship. Which sucks and a sense because I change the most all of my sexual interest to fit his own... I had previously been in a D/s relationship that was open and I got everything I needed.

I'm just worried that if I say something or try and give him an old to mate am its going to cause a huge fight that I'm not willing to deal with... He gets offended really easily and it causes problems
>>
>>23534704
I was more thinking as a break up ultimatum. I'm against open relationships as well.
Especially since you say you're the one who's been doing efforts all the time.
>>
A literal autist kind of ruined the concert I went to yesterday.
It was seated, yet he was always thrashing around and singing (wrongly) constantly, tried to get a "rhythm clap" going alone, MANY times. He didn't seem to realize he was fucking bothering everyone else, because when I told him to be more quiet and just enjoy the concert he was just like "I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING".
K rant over.
>>
>>23534714
...well I wouldn't want to break up just because my sex life is lacking...I still care about him but I feel that sex is very important in a relationship.
>>
>>23532745
Oh wow. Sounds like what some of my gf's (primarily male) friends think about me.
At least she knows some cool guys though.

Yet you'd fit in with my friends.
>>
>>23534750
Have you asked him about fantasies? Sent him dirty pics? Trued to turn him on?
If yes to all all of these, grab the rope, the ballgag, and bind him. Gotta do what you gotta do.

>>23534755
But you know damn well why your gf's friends don't like you.
>>
>>23534759
I have...hell, I've waited for him to come home in sexy lingerie and knee high socks...tried sucking him off while he's laying in bed playing on his phone. I get rejected all the damn time.
>>
>>23534765
Told you, bind him. And tell him you've discovered you like to dom.
>>
>>23532888
That's sad :\ Seems like he's insecure. While my gf and I trust each other to keep our pics to ourselves, if they got out both of us don't really mind since we love our bodies and know it would only get positive attention.

My confession? I've never felt so much for a girl before and I thought I had felt all there is to feel in my last relationship (lasted nearly 5 years). But when you came along and showed me all that I've missed, from the incredible sex to the complete loving devotion you provide, I knew I had to have you. Despite all the shit that you've been through and how difficult it was for you to trust again, I managed to get you to make that risk again. Months later here we are, you reminding me daily how the risk payed off. I know I said can't provide for it, not till I'm done with school in a couple years, so starting a family isn't an option but with how wonderful you are and your complete, loving acceptance of my cock cumming inside I think I just might be alright with it happening. I really hope you didn't miss any of your birth control this month because I'm never pulling out.
>>
>>23534584
Tempting but:
>he's a twat
>he dumped me
>he has some new hot barbie doll gf now
>I don't want to cheat

>>23534765
This is crazy. He does not deserve you.
>>
>>23534759
2 reasons:
1. I'm fucking the girl they all want to fuck
2. They're extremely quiet and have a problem with me being too loud/outgoing often.
>>
I hate my life. I make decent money, and some of the best friends and family a man could want, but I hate it nonetheless. It's probably my fault; I'd probably be doing better if I didn't fuck off during college and actually finished my degree. I want to go back, but it's been ten years almost. I probably wouldn'tbe able to handle it.

It also doesn't help that I'm a hideous 6'3 skeleton and all two of my girlfriends have been fat and crazy.

>>23532591
You're a disgusting human, you know that?
>>
>>23534750
A lacking sex life, which yours clearly is, is more than enough of a reason to break up with someone. Unless you find a way to get what you want with him you're only prolonging the inevitable and risking hating him by the end if you don't do something soon.

>>23534765
Sounds like he's not attracted to you. How does the sex go when you actually do fuck?
>>
>>23534787
Exactly what I meant.
Boys being "friends" with girls is rare, but liking the girl's bf is even rarer. In my whole life there are only 2 girls I wouldn't fuck because of friendship. And one is ugly so it's more practical than anything else.

Keep an eye on them dude, I banged 3 girls after making them break with their bf, so it definitely happens.
>>
>>23534812
That anon's right.
>>
I once ganged banged my mom with my
Friends when she was drunk and she never remembered it
>>
>>23534813
I've been with her for 4 years, and they all literally are beta cucks, except for two guys - funnily the only guys that don't want to fuck her (at least according to her). The other ones tried to awkwardly advance the beta way with being a "nice guy" and doing anything she wanted, just to get friendzoned by her : ^)
I think they're also bitter because I'm pretty chubby and they're not - and nobody of them, in those 4 years that I know them, had a gf at any point. Sooo... yeah.
Also my gf's the kind of girl that nearly only has guy friends because she thinks 'girls are fucking bitches'.
>>
>>23534805
Stop blaming yourself and go back to school. It's a joke when you build enough discipline to go to class and do the HW (Senior in Comp Sci here). While you're there start working out at the Rec center and eating more meat all day long. You'll see a huge difference in your confidence after a month, two at most if you can't bring yourself to eat enough meat. After that it'll feel good to see the results of your hard effort begin to show more and more by the day. Your 3rd girlfriend will be much, much hotter and you will be even more motivated to improve your life situation. Use that confidence boost to your advantage.
>>
>>23534829
If you've been with her for 4 years you're all right,no reason for her to cheat on you after all this time.
>>
>>23534805
>You're a disgusting human, you know that?
I do this too :( I also reuse underwear :/
>>
>>23534838
I know : ^) I was getting paranoid and stalked on her online with muh computer skills (lel http unencrypted traffic) 2 years ago, and didn't find anything of the sort, so she is golden.
>>
>>23534832
I've told myself this verbatim so many times. I'm a peculiar kind of hardheaded unfortunately.

>>23534844
Do you at least turn them inside-out?
>>
>>23534852
>Do you at least turn them inside-out?
No, that tends to get uncomfortable seams in the way and stuff like that. I just need to get more organised with my laundry.
>>
>>23534852
Take baby steps then. Go get a gym membership and work on your body. It'll help push you to make bigger decisions once you're on a roll. Get some friends and family in on your plan so they can help push you as well.
>>
There's a girl who works at Einsteins Bros Bagels that's cute, petite abd black with an apple bottom who seems into me but she's under 18 and I'm 31. Kinda wanna piece of that.
>>
I once did some shady shit on the internet pretending to be another guy to make a girl not like that guy more than she already didn't like him (some fucked up stalkery shit) so she'd come to me about the problem she was having with that guy. Her and I ended up in a relationship for a while, she never knew.
>>
>>23534681
Do you spend a lot of time together? If so, the constant availability may be one of the root causes.

>>23533012
Sounds like she could be depressed?
I know it sucks for you to deal with but maybe she needs you to get her out of her funk rather than to push her away.
>>
FUCK you G.

You made me feel so good about myself. You made me feel wanted. You wanted me, my body, my cum. You fucking swallowed me whole the first day we met. We've been sexting non stop. You knew what was going on, you knew that I was married. You knew I had children. You knew there was another one on the way and NOW suddenly you think it's going a step too far? FUCK YOU. Where do you get off? Was it all some game? Was it a trick? Did you think I would give you money or something and you are now feeling guilty?

You tell me there is no other guy, that you are really busy right now and that you just want to talk to me as friends but FUCK you, I see you online on whatsapp. I see you there fucking 24/7. Why? Because you drove me insane. You made me feel special again, wanted again and now you expect me to just let you go? I didn't have feeligns for you but I sure loved the fact that I was wanted. I want to tell you so much how much of a cunt you are but I still have hopes that next time I see you, you will drop the bullshit act and we get a room again.

You are driving me crazy. I can't stop thinking about you, and it's all because you suddenly don't want me anymore. Just tell it to me straight, tell me you are bored of me and tell me you found some other guy to have fun with that isn't in some complicated situation. Honestly I would prefer that much better than being lied to. I should have known. I shouldn't have been so blind. I'm this close to leaking your nudes you stupid fucking slut.
>>
File: abortion coathanger.jpg (13 KB, 440x337) Image search: [Google]
abortion coathanger.jpg
13 KB, 440x337
>>23532579
do it
>>
>>23535646
Lmao you calling some lay a slut while you are married and have another kid on the way. You both fucking suck.
>>
23 M Europe

Really would love a girl who's into traps to help dress me up for her. i have really nice long hair and been told a semi decent peach butt. I'm a switch, and generally dominant i just like the idea of dressing in girls clothes for a chick who's cool.
>>
Fuck me.

I'm on the verge of finishing my degree in photography. I quit law school after 2 years, wanted to do something that I liked, thought it was going to be ok. Well, turns out I'm fucking afraid about the future, that I'm just kind of decent at photography, nothing crazy, and I'm insecure. I'm stuck with a bullshit degree and I don't know what to do with my life, nothing really interests me at the moment. I don't know what to do with it.
>>
>>23535887
Having any degree is good for jobs, not as good as a law one no doubt but, you did what you wanted to in the moment right??

don't be scared of the future if you still have a dream and desires :)
>>
I'm a married polyamorous male, everything is honestly going well, but I just wish I could find a beautiful short redhead to date. It's stupid that it gets to me, but I just crave a redheaded women and I feel like a dumb ass for being so materialistic about this desire.
>>
>>23532554
Fuck, I hear you loud and clear on that one. Never got to live that fast and loose party lifestyle, never got to chase dumb girls and do stupid shit. I'm grateful I have a woman that loves me more than anything and the life we've built together isn't that bad, I just wish I had fooled around more first.
>>
I WANT A FUCKING CUTE TS GIRL TO DATE , I HAVE BEEN CHECKING GAY GLUBS AND FACEBOOK AND I CANT FUCKING FIND ONE
I HAVE BEEN SPAMING HERE ALL DAY TO!!!! WHAT THE FUCK TO DO ???
>>
I fell in love way too young. I was 14 in high school, and the feeling for this girl were unlike anything I've ever had since.
We dated on and off for a couple years, you know how high school relationships are. I thought that feeling was just what it was like to be in a relationship.
Toward the end of high school, she got a different boyfriend. Shit happens, I was alright with it. I had other girlfriends over time, but I kept thinking about her.
Fast forward a few years, and I've just finished uni. She's married to a nice dude, on her second dude. The guy she married isn't as attractive as I am, but he's genuine and kind and has a decent job, so it's not like I can say "she should have been with me".
Still... I haven't found anyone like her again. I don't even bother getting close to potential romantic relationships anymore, I always convince myself it's not worth my time, or that I'm too busy, or I'm not good enough, or whatever reason.

I sometimes wonder if I'm that person for anyone else...
I'd hate to be, honestly. I can't imagine inadvertently causing so much stress.
>>
About a month back a guy messaged me on OKC, like a message of substantial length. It was obvious he was interested and had read my profile. I gave him my number the same day. We literally talked day and fucking night for around two weeks. Finally we met in person. He picked me up at my house and we went back to his for "netflix and chill" (this was my idea, not his, didn't feel like we needed a "real" first date.) I was on my period so I knew I wouldn't fuck him even if I wanted to. We listened to music and made out/dry humped/cuddled for a few hours, he drove me home. He seemed completely into me from the second he picked me up until he dropped me off. Everything felt totally natural, there were no awkward spots whatsoever. Probably one of the best times I've had with a guy.

Fast forward another two weeks, we make plans for me to come to his house for sex. We fuck (it's good), cuddle again for hours and I go home after he basically begged me to stay the night. Again, no weirdness.

Somewhere in between these two dates he stopped texting me as much, now its at a point where if I don't text him we won't talk all day. I checked his OKC profile today and he added some pics and is updating his profile.

>tfw got played and its nobodies fault but my own
>super butthurt
>totally insecure and self-loathing so this experience seemed too good to be true
>it was

>crying over a guy youre not even dating and have only known a month

I'm almost 23 and definitely not ready to date. pathetic.
>>
>>23536734
You didn't get played, you just met someone who you had a connection with and it didn't pan out. It happens some times and it sucks.

I've done the same thing with people, where we clicked, then as we got to know each other more it was a connection that didn't have depth beyond that first spark.

Text him and ask him what's going on, at least you will have closure.
>>
>>23532498
reddit / nofap
>>
>>23536734
some things i forgot to add in my emotional fucking rant

>met his dad and dad's gf who were visiting/in town on the first date
>met his aunt who he's temp living with
>brought them wine because I'm civilized

idk, this was my first real experience with a guy IRL that went past a movie date, one of two guys thats seen me naked and one of two guys thats kissed me. I'm still really upset but trying to get over it and just look at it as an "experience" but wew lad i hate myself

>>23536802
this makes me feel kind of better. I'm really jealous/insecure so its hard for me to sort of deal with the fact that we weren't really anything in the first place, you know? like he told me in the very beginning he has some sort of plans to fuck a girl (old friend, not an ex apparently) 1 time in march to "tie up loose ends" or some shit, i told him ok uh thanks for telling me you didn't really have to..

also, hes nearly 26 and has an ex-wife, but i figured i could sort of ignore that because he was in the navy years ago and it was probably one of those situations. those were the only two red flags he ever gave me but i sort of ignored them and now in hindsight am feeling like i fucked myself and didn't even notice because i was too excited that a guy was paying attention to me IRL
>>
>>23536831
>I tried to have a relationship with someone who wanted to fuck other women

You fucked up BAD. If you're looking for a partner you don't try and hook up with men who openly tell you they're not looking to commit.

I don't know if you got played or not but have some goddamn self respect. Say "you want this cunt then you sure as fuck better make me your partner, other wise you can fuck off"
>>
I'm in HS still (I'm 18 please no ban) and I made a blank okcupid page to snoop around my area and found my English teacher on there.

He is like 35 and kinda cute but a bit of an asshole so I decided to fill out the profile using some pictures from my WoW friend's kinda hot mom and some general info kinda pieced together from other pages to catfish him with.

It started out pretty fun but now I kind of love him.

Realistically do you think this could work? Like if I just dropped the 30 something fake profile and made one for myself and messaged him?

I think one of the main problems will be that I might let stuff slip from the previous profiles conversations with him, I ran out of steam with the haughty personality I came up with and started acting like myself after a while.

He'd probably realize that right?
>>
>>23537180
You're a fucking asshole. Close the account, back away and DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH HIM.

You will ruin his fucking life you selfish cunt. You have no idea how much danger you have put him in already.
>>
I was once engaged. Turns out, she had another guy the whole time and was simply leading me on. I want to get back into the dating game but I'm honestly terrified. I don't know how to talk to women, I'm constantly nervous, and starting a conversation with a girl is a god-like feat. I hate it. My roommate used to have a different girl every night and now has a wonderful, loving relationship with a wonderful young lady. I just want to feel that happiness again, want to cuddle and watch bad movies and cook weird food and be LOVED. It happened years ago, but it still hurts so much.
>>
>>23537189
Stop being a faggot and just do it. Women aren't some magical creatures, in fact they are biologically worse than you in every way. Read The Rational male and get your head out of your ass. It's a PUA book but the PUA stuff isn't interesting or novel, the information on women's nature is.
>>
>>23537180
Are you a grill?

Are you cute?

Wait until you graduate and then tell him. There won't be any issues if you go out with him after you graduate.
>>
>>23537188

This, this and this again. Teachers can get into SO much shit if they do ANYTHING at all with their pupils.... it won't matter that you used a fake profile, public opinion will for in an instant and most definitely not based on facts or truths or anything.

I second this anon, if you really love him: Back away. Doing anything further or even only continuing what you're doing right now will achieve only one thing: fucking up his life.
>>
>>23537266
Hey hey.

I am a girl and I'm okay, kinda cute I think, probably.

I like that idea more than

>>23537188
>>23537279

so do you think I could keep catfishing him in the meantime to you know, like make sure he's not getting a gf?
>>
>>23537266
Actually there will. The social stigma will still be there and he will be known as the guy who groomed a girl he used to teach. It'll be all over the internet and local gossip.

Good luck being a teacher when people think you want to fuck their kids. He will be lucky if any where hires him ever again in any job when they Google him and see "Teacher seduces student (18) and flees county" as the top google result.

>>23537298
You are one of the biggest cunts I've ever seen. CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. Just shut it down, do not speak to him, do not interact with him. Do not speak to him unless he speaks to you and then be 100% professional and get your goddamn brain out of your cunt.
>>
>>23537279
>>23537188

There are plenty of teachers who have dated and married former pupils.

The key here is former. The biggest issue is that a teacher technically has power over a current student. That power dynamic vanishes once the student is no longer a student.
>>
>>23537298
>so do you think I could keep catfishing him in the meantime to you know, like make sure he's not getting a gf?

See ->

>>23537306
> You are one of the biggest cunts I've ever seen. CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. Just shut it down, do not speak to him, do not interact with him. Do not speak to him unless he speaks to you and then be 100% professional and get your goddamn brain out of your cunt.

Couldn't have said it any better.
>>
>>23537313
And they're still seen as scummy assholes because they're exploiting their position of authority over young girls just discovering their sexuality.
>>
>>23537326
>And they're still seen as scummy assholes because they're exploiting their position of authority over young girls just discovering their sexuality.

ThingsThatHaveNeverHappened.txt

Seriously. If they start dating after graduation, there's nothing wrong.

Also what if he teaches 11th or 12th grade english? Can you really say that 17 and 18 year old girls are just discovering their sexuality?

You'd have a point if it was her middle school english teacher, not so much when she's in her senior year of high school.
>>
>>23537340
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126366/Jordan-Powers-18-leaves-teacher-James-Hooker-41-student-sexual-abuse-claims.html

Literally never happened, except it does.

You're young aren't you? At 18 you're still discovering your sexuality yes. It's not until about 25 when you really know who you are as an adult. Your brain isn't even fully developed at 18 let alone you being comfortable with yourself. 18-21 is the prime experimentation years where people try homosexuality or multiple partners and casual sex to see what fits them. Only a kid who is in that age range would think any different.
>>
>>23537340
>Also what if he teaches 11th or 12th grade english? Can you really say that 17 and 18 year old girls are just discovering their sexuality?

Oh boy... you obviously never experienced a witch hunt.

It doesn't matter whether it was consensual, how far matured the girl was.

It is about the mechanics of power - the teacher will always be in a power position, which makes all the difference how relationships work, but also (and this is really important): It sways public opinion. People will gather their pitchforks and people will mobilize against you.

Hell, they don't even need something real to happen for it. The mere suspicion is enough.

And once the shitstorm starts, the teacher will almost always be inevitably fucked and lose his job because no school will take the wager. They will cut ties to be absolutely sure and that's that.
>>
>>23537367
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126366/Jordan-Powers-18-leaves-teacher-James-Hooker-41-student-sexual-abuse-claims.html

>I gave up my senior year
>clearly dated her while she was a student

>>23537382
>Public opinion

Alright, public opinion. Do you know who every teacher in your school district is dating?

Did you know who your teachers were in a relationship with when you were a student?
>>
>>23537405
She quit the school to date him, so no she wasn't.

You're a fucking retard if you don't understand public opinion is very important and you're dealing with a stupid 18 year old cunt who won't keep her mouth shut. How do you date a student and keep it secret? Can't go out in public, can't have any one see you together. Some relationship.
>>
>>23537432
>She quit the school

Wrong.

>Hooker (41 at the time) quit his job after going public with his love for Jordan Powers, an 18 year old student who graduated just months before the two moved in together.

http://www.thecornernews.com/blogs/news_to_me/article_21431d74-a5d5-11e2-9de4-001a4bcf6878.html

They were dating and fucking while she was an underage student
>>
>>23537432
>Can't go out in public, can't have any one see you together.

Yes, it's really hard since she has "I was in his class" in big bold letters over her head and 18 year olds are legally required to have dates in their home towns.

Yes it is very difficult to be seen in public that way.
>>
>>23537306
>>23537315

Eh, fudge it I'm going to make myself a real profile and message him.

Wish me luck.
>>
>>23537367
>18-21 is the prime experimentation years where people try homosexuality or multiple partners and casual sex to see what fits them

Pffft.

No, those are the years when kids are away from home and their parent's supervision for a long period of time for the first time. They aren't discovering their sexuality, they're rebelling because they can.

Also you're on 4chan, only the normies fugged during those years.
>>
>>23537486
>I'm going to make myself a real profile and message him.

Nope. Do not do this now.

Wait until you graduate, and then come clean. preferably from the same account you used to catfish him.
>>
>>23536857
you're right..

like i said, i was just blinded because it was something id never experienced before. i guess ill be more careful if there is a next time with another guy.
>>
I'm in love with him.
And I know it's too soon, but if he asked, I would say yes.
Even though he is black and 12 years older than me and my family wouldn't approve.... He makes me happy AF.

So yeah, thats my secret
>>
I'm married, have a kid on the way,and I let my fetishes get in the way of being sexually happy. My wife is vanilla and I'm just some degenerate kinkster, all I want is or her to take charge in the relationship and humiliate the fuck out of me, but I'm too chickenshit to own up to it. I love her so much but I end up trolling soc to find girls into my kinks so that I can get my fix.

I'm a horrible fucking human being and I hate myself for it. I love my wife more than anything but I can't rid myself of my kinks.
>>
File: 1458446867278.jpg (195 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458446867278.jpg
195 KB, 1124x1024
I'm a recovered loser. My life is going well and I'm genuinely happy, I learned from my mistakes, quit crying about it and fixed everything.

Now that I'm feeling confident and taking care of myself and socializing like a human I'm actually getting attention from women for the first time ever. I've had a number of really good dates but I always end up ghosting them.

I'm scared of what would happen when they found out I was in my mid 20s and had never kissed a girl. I want to either hit up a club and start having one night stands to get over the awkwardness when we're both too drunk to care, or hire a few different escorts and have them teach me basic stuff.

But then I'm scared of being accused of rape or getting an std.

I'm finally happy enough to share my life with someone, but they would leave me if they knew about my past. I'm stuck.
>>
>>23538096
Past the age of 20 people stop caring about your sexual history, or lack thereof. If a girl is into you and you tell her you're inexperienced, it's not going to be a turnoff. In fact it will probably make her curious and maybe even more eager to teach you things. Do it with someone where you have some sort of mutual attraction - don't just go looking for sex from complete strangers. It's always better when there's chemistry, trust me.
>>
>>23532490
Went on a date a few days ago.
Wanted to end the date immediately as soon as we met, but it took like over an hour before I could end it without being overly rude.
>>
>>23532888
Such an odd problem.

>But he even refuses on Snapchat
Doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>23538096
I should also add that being up front and honest about yourself is crucial to any relationship, romantic or otherwise. If stuff starts getting intimate between you and some girl and you start to get uncomfortable, just tell her "Hey, sorry.. I just haven't done this very much" - she'll be way more understanding that way, especially if you're clumsy or a bad kisser or whatever. no big deal m8
>>
I'm about to go see a backpage escort
>>
when i was drunk I pooped on a guy dick during anal . he didnt even realise .
>>
I enjoy fluffy abuse and I'm afraid if anyone finds out they'll think I'm psychotic and try to put me away.
>>
File: IMG_20160323_212714739_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_212714739_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>23534812
Didn't think this thread would still be going lol.

I agree that of something doesn't happen soon thing could take a turn for the worse in our relationship. That's why I've been looking into possible options.

As far as how the sex goes it's alright I suppose. I, on average, do most or all of the work... I don't think it's an issue of him not being attracted to me, he gets hard when he looks at me or I crawl over him...but it's normally 50/50 that he'll turn me down.
On the rare occasions he comes onto me he kisses at my neck a little, maybe a bite or two and then just lays on his back and expects me to take over. He doesn't like/do any position other than having me on top...even though I don't like it much. I've expressed my likes and turnons...he just doesn't do them. I dont know if he's just not comfortable with a lot of it or just doesn't care if I'm enjoying myself...

I'd like to think I'm at least average...and compared to most of his ex's I'm far more attractive... (Pic is me) I recently put in an order for a school girl costume I think he'll like and a tail olug...so hopefully it has some effect.
>>
Every time I try to socialize I just feel like I hate everyone there.

A friend invited me to play D&D with him and some other people, I went, it was kinda fun, but I still felt like I didn't fit in. I hated everyone there. That was the last time I really socialized.
And it keeps happening, the more I talk to people, the more I hate them.

It's always the same, so many people talking without saying anything. The same vapid shit like "I like all kinds of music except rap and country", or "I like to watch tv", etc. I just don't understand how people can exist in this world while being so bland. Or (god forbid) they're able to form a coherent thought, the logic is childish and simplistic.

I can't get close to anyone because of this.
>>
I work for a fairly famous YouTube personality and we've had sex in the past, but they're dating someone now. I caught a glimpse at their porn folder and it mainly consists of lactation and anal, so I've been inducing myself and practicing anal in hopes of attracting them again.
>>
>>23538963
He must be hiding that hes actually gay.
If you were my gf you'd be worn out from all the constant sex. Especially if you kept initiating it with all that sexy nonsense.
>>
>>23539058
At least give us a hint
>>
>>23539071
Young and in the top 100 most subscribed. I really don't want to lose them or my job.
>>
22/f

I'm having a hard time staying sober, its been about 4 months and its killing me, I want to get high so bad.

>>23539032
you need to love yourself before you can love anyone else
>>
>>23539149
The trick is to replace it. And its not easy to do, but you need to find something that makes you feel like the drug does. Or at least something close enough that it takes your mind off it.
>>
>>23539108
Dyed hair?
>>
>>23539149
>you need to love yourself before you can love anyone else
Why do I keep hearing this?
>>
>>23539167
Because it's true. Why would anyone like you if you don't like yourself?
>>
>>23539032
You should watch the movie American Beauty. It's pretty pertinent to what you're describing - people talking but saying nothing.

What you have to realize is that sort of behavior is so socially ingrained into most people that they don't even realize they're doing it. To open up and talk about insecurities, existence, life and death, etc. is to expose yourself, and most people are afraid to do that with people they aren't already intimate with.

It's not easy to make the leap from "I'm studying bla bla omg finals right?" to "I'm scared of being forgotten after I die" ; it takes someone to go there and open themselves up before anyone else is comfortable with it. and talking about such intimate things is often way outside of peoples' comfort level. You have to make an effort just as much as they do. It also helps to hang with intellectuals and literary types
>>
>>23539161
yea i know, its really hard tohugh, my situation doesnt make it very easy

>>23539167
its called projection, you're projecting hate towards others due to bottled up emotions.
>>
>>23539246
My sister went through something really similar. She was clean for a bit, and trying to kick the habit, but some shit happened and she went back to it.
The problem was that she tried to use as hard as she used too, and he body couldn't handle it,.
She actually died, but her friend that was with her managed to keep doing cpr until they got her to a hospital and they managed to revive her.

That could easily be you if you aren't careful. For her it was the wake up call she needed to kick it for good.
>>
>>23539064
Thank you lol I wish he shared your opinion.
>>
>>23539321
Its probably gonna be hard to hear, but if he doesnt feel like that yet then he probably never will.
You'll only end up resenting each other. I mean it sounds like you already do, and thats the kind of thing that kills relationships.
>>
I haven't had sex in almost 2 years. I recently installed tinder and might have a shot at getting laid now. Thanks, Internet.
>>
>>23539377
Your welcome
>>
just found out my fiance has been cheating on me for years

completely had me duped. she seemed like such a nice girl. we watched anime together all the time, played video games together. talked non-stop. i'm honestly surprised she was able to find time since we spent so much together.

then, i shit you not, i have a dream. in that dream, she's cheating on me but i find out. i leave her and immediately am with a much better girl. she kills herself immediately afterward.

so, she left her laptop in my apartment. i get on it, search through it ALL. FUCKING. DAY. and find nothing. then i start recovering her deleted files with recuva, FUCKING NOTHING.

last-ditch effort, I find some skype log files in the recovered files. but these things aren't .txt, they're .db. need a special program to open them. so i find said program and look..

only to find chat logs of her camwhoring a year before we met. so i tell her i found it and she gets FUCKING PISSED. 3 hours of her playing the victim ensue. i had exhausted everything i could think of so i stopped looking and agreed to not investigate further, "violating trust".

then i remember i hadn't checked her log files right there in her appdata\local\skype folder. and immediately, i find out. she's been fucking like 3 guys on the side. when i'm talking to her on skype, half the time she's sharing nudes with them.

i'm fucking flabbergasted. i never would have thought.

someone help me out here because this is going to fuck with me.

someone tell me that not all women are like this. that there are good, loyal women.
>>
Gender ; female (male to female, still want to transition)
Age ; twenty six
Location ; California/US
Orientation ; Bisexual (I like girls more, though, so I'd prefer to chat with girls instead)
Interests ; anime, comics/comic books manga, video games, listening to music, aliens/ufos/paranormal, technology, reading
Other boards frequented ; /a/, /g/, /x/, /v/, /vg/ (I only browse/lurk /dng/ and /hsg/ on /vg/)
What you're looking for ; girls to chat with, girls who share same/similar interests or same goes for males and other gender(s), dirty talk and questions with girls
What you're not looking for ; penis/cock/dick photos/images/pictures, meet-ups, meet-n-fuck, meet-and-fuck, meet-ups, creeps/weirdos, annoying people or annoying males
Contact ; kik - TrappySaku
Photo (Optional) ; you'll get one if I get to you good enough/well enough (pic I posted obviously is not me)
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 600x392
>>23539426
Not all women are like that. The whores are just over represented in all aspects because drama draws attention. Dump the bitch and don't listen to any "I'll change" shit. She blew her chance.
>>
>>23538799
It was horrible
Very toothy blowjob followed by a halfhearted fuck
I had more fun jamming out to the radio on the way home
>>
>>23539703
How much did you pay?
>>
>>23539706
$100
way to much
stick with escorts with reviews if you are looking
>>
File: otda8rt.png (122 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
otda8rt.png
122 KB, 438x503
I'm insanely underrated.

The fact that these fuckboys just happen to beat me to the punch just for being at the right time and the right place makes me sick.
>>
>>23539737
Git gud
>>
>>23539700
This x 10000
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.