[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Botlist Storis Teim >Be last night >Horny and sleep deprived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (4 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 200x150
Botlist Storis Teim

>Be last night
>Horny and sleep deprived
>so horny i wanted to be stimulated any possible way
>send a dozen emails out to people in the t4m section
>Get a hit back from one
>they insist on hosting so I head over
>Get there and turns out its a girl that turned her pussy into a cock

Just got home from her place. We're hanging out again later this evening.
>>
File: 1419591955068.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1419591955068.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>23531791
>turns out its a girl that turned her pussy into a cock
How big was it?
>>
>>23531808
It was a little stump that flapped. Apparently her clit still works when you tug it so that's good I guess.
>>
>has trolled bot list for a solid week
>sent 248 emails
>two actual humans who are kink and six supposed sex workers only ones who are real.
>remaining are spam

This site sucks lol.
>>
any tips to get anywhere on his site? All i find are spam bot or hookers, and if they're not either or, they don't respond
>>
Had my first, and last, vers encounter today... Will greentext if ppl are interested
>>
>>23534328
go ahead
>>
>Tindr is a dead end
>create throw-away gmail, let the games commence
>nothing but bots in w4m
>Spend a while looking for passable trans, time to fulfill a dark slightly uncertain desire
>Find one human, exchange photo
>"face pic please"
>Ask for pic similiar to what I did before face pic
>"Good night"

Well. Most of the other transfolk in this state are masculine, hella old, or bots. Looks like it's back to tindr.
>>
>lost my v-card to a 42 year old
>have occasional sex with a 30 year old
>gonna have sex tomorrow with another woman in her 40s
i'm 20 and these are the only full on sexual partners i've had
>>
>>23534518
all latina women btw, not gay/bi
>>
I posted this in an older thread but, honesty always worked for me.

>post ad about being married and living in a ded bedroom
>after a week a girl replies
>think it's a bot but it would be rather impossible given some circumstances
>she also in a relationship but unhappy
>we exchange pics
>we exchange kiks
>we call each other
>I give her advice on what to do with her piece of shit bf
>she dumps the bf (honestly I didn't even give her a push, just the confidence)
>we continue to chat
>we meet up for a drink
>she sucks my dick in the restroom
>we grab dinner
>drive her back to where she wants to go
>she fondles my cock in the car, tell her to stop because I'm a responsible driver (regret.jpg)
>we continue texting and mailing, I send her lots of stories about us fucking, drives her wild

Bad thing is, she knew about my situation, about having small children and stuff.. And that, even though I'm in a dead bedroom the wife wants another kid. Well, my wife and I had sex once last month and fuckign hell she got pregnant already, told the girl and now she doesn't want to do anything sexual again because "it could ruin so many lives".

WELL FUCKKKK I hate women logic sometimes. This girl is sooo fucking hot, biggest tits I've ever seen and I didn't even get to fuck em yet. We'll be meeting "as friends" soon but I'll be sure and try to seduce her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.