[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
28 m Waterbury here (a recent transplant, not a native) inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
28 m Waterbury here (a recent transplant, not a native)
inb4 no girls or other qTs in CT
>>
>>23531251
CTs a small state, I doubt many girls browse /soc/ let alone post
>>
>>23531119
poor CT can't even get a thread going
203 new haven county here
>>
>>23531119
Avon checking in
>>
>>23531119
Currently visiting NH but I live in Madison
>>
M/26/860

There must be some cute girls?
>>
>>23531251
>>23531288
>>23533407

Girl here. Just wanted to say there are plenty of CT females on /soc. We just don't like getting the overwhelming amount of annoying messages from all the thirsty dudes on here, which is why girls in general barely post on soc
>>
>>23533631
Well, wtf? Gimme some kik
>>
CT sucks. M/28/860
This state is so void of females it's sad.

>Sidenote, any females in area looking for 420nChill should hit me up
>>
860 m reporting in
>>
>>23533681

You're probably just a douche bag, though.
>>
>>23533631
Seems about right
>>
>>23533631

For real, starting the thread with tits in the picture was the dumbest move. Destined for failure
>>
>>23533407

Deviousdays on kik, ladies
>>
>>23533631
Fair enough.
>>23534078
Probably isn't the best way to get people to start a casual conversation
>>
>>23533631
/soc/ is a thirstfag board so it figures.
>>
m 203 here
>>
I suspect that immediately filling these threads with bitching and moaning about there being "no girls" in the state is prooooobably also contributing to the hesitation of women to make themselves known here, or even to reach out to individuals.

Needing something badly is a great way to make sure you never achieve it.
>>
27/m/Meriden

kik thedirtyden
>>
File: pixiv52633129_0.jpg (268 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
pixiv52633129_0.jpg
268 KB, 500x750
>>23533631
I believe it. Further reinforces the notion this is an awful, imbalanced board.
>>
Male/203/22 here.
Looking for a girl, camping or whatever. I try to go camping a lot in the summer, don't like doing it alone.
Kik is Manbearbeardy, in case any girl want it.
>>
New Haven here

28/M

kik me - molotov_me
>>
I moved to CT 4 years ago. when I got here I was shocked at the small amount of women here (or so I thought). Once I started to get out and explore the state and got a job where I meet new people everyday I realized I was wrong with my first assumption. What I came to find out was that most people in CT tend to keep to their known friends and are hesitant to get to know random people at first. Most people don't go out and do things alone. Along with social media now a days young people don't really talk face to face much anymore.
So come to find out there are alot of very attractive women in CT, you just need to know where to look. Also, most people either go to school or work full time, so chances are you'll have to get out more to see them.

kinda rambled on there...
>>
>>23542876
I just that it was like that everywhere. Where were you from originally?
>>
>>23544084
originally from VA beach, so completely different cultures, now live in the norwich area
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.