[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where. Are. The Oregonians. >daily does of cadmium, arsenic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: or.gif (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
or.gif
15 KB, 500x500
Where. Are. The Oregonians.
>daily does of cadmium, arsenic, and lead edition

Age / Sex / Area code

or, basic interests with a hint of maybe this is a hooking up thread.
>A/S/L
>Sexual Orientation
>Relationship Status
>Text/mic/pics or cam
>Books
>Movies
>TV
>Videogames
>Anime (Y/N)
>Other things you like to talk about, activities, hobbies and etc
>Languages besides English?
>What you are looking for
>What you aren't looking for

>Pic is optional
>Skype / Snapchat / kik / whatever you want to other oregonians to see.

anyone PDX? Startin to think it's just me for a while. I know some of you are out there. Will post my own info in a sec
>>
22/m/ Astoria
I already know nobody on here is in Astoria but hey what the hell
If you want to talk to me I'll tell you anything
Kik: ynsanyty
>>
I'm in PDX and holy shit does this place suck. I only came here for a high paying job but I think I'm going to leave soon. Everything is overrated as fuck, people are dull, girls have no competition so 4s think they are 8s, bunch of liberal fascists, homeless walk around like they own the place cause everyone is too pussy to confront them. The weather is always rain. Shit blows. The skiing is ok I guess.

28/m
kik:ridiculousfish
>>
>>23524570
I agree. I'm leaving in four weeks, permanently.

I had fun traveling around the state, but PDX sucks.
>>
File: numbersNUMBERS.gif (2 MB, 460x337) Image search: [Google]
numbersNUMBERS.gif
2 MB, 460x337
>>23523857

>ASL
19/M/Milwaukie
>Sexual Orientation
whatever
>Relationship Status
married to the money
>Text/mic/cam
all 3
>Books
/his/core shit that would bore most
>Movies
district 9, blue velvet, drive, ghost in the shell, a few bond films, her, wolf children
>TV
n/a
>Videogames
video games have less of a place in my life than they used to in high school, but I still play a lot of Insurgency and GTAV
>Anime (Y/N?)
yeah sure
>Other things you like to talk about / etc
I really love talking about morals, politics, new technologies, gender, yadda yadda internet millenial
>Languages
english and broken german
>What you are looking for
friends for the most part!
>What you aren't looking for
the love of my life
>Contact info
MDZhB on kik, [email protected]
>>
>>23524570

this, i'm going to move in with my best friend from high school in philly
>>
>>23524570

No lie, I had more fun in Fredericksburg VA than I have here.
>>
>>23524570

>Complains about people being pussies
>Can't handle the rain that the northwest is known for
>>
>18/M/Portland
>Straight
>Single
>Text
>Horror, fantasy, adventure, history
>Marvel, DC, Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, IMBD top 100, The Martian, Interstellar, Jurassic Park, Straight Outta Compton, Bridge of Spies, Gladiator, Goodfellas, almost every war film like Full Metal Jacket and Black Hawk Down, old Adam Sandler comedy, auto pics like Lincoln, epic fantasies like LOTR and Harry Potter. I watch everything besides romantic films and religious ones.
>Better Call Saul, GOT, Walking Dead, Grimm, Stargate, Breaking Bad, Gotham, Mr. Robot, old Big Bang Theory
>Valve, Bethesda, classic Nintendo titles, Total War, Borderlands, Battlefront 2, old PS1 titles like Spyro, n64 Bond, Stardew Valley
>Y but only like 3
>I love outdoorsy stuff like hiking in the Gorge, fishing, exploring saltwater coves, camping. I also play tennis
>someone to hang out with and do cool stuff
>Psycho Chainsaw murderers
>Kik: prettyflamazing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.