[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a question to ya'll but mostly to femanons: I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: penis.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
I got a question to ya'll but mostly to femanons: I got a 7.5" dick and my girfriend recently has been saying that I'm too big for her. The odd thing is it didn't use to be a problem. It started like 7 months ago and it's during a little more of a rough fuck but nontheless it apparently hurts her so much that she doesn't want to fuck me.

Is that bull-shit? Cause' I can't understand how my dick could've tightened her vagina. any of you has any idea?
>>
Bump it cause Im a desperate bitch
>>
>>23521960
From a nine inch dude. Yeah it happens. It can be from a variety of things. Go slow make her gush before you fuck. Find out if it's an angle or a motion your doing wrong. it's easy enough to do.
>>
>>23521960
She's bullshitting you, the vagina stretches when aroused so unless you're continually smashing into her cervix it should be fine.
>>
try different condoms, lube(the proper kind if you're using condoms), different positions

she might have pcos it could be a number of things.

Or it might just be her way of saying you fuck too hard.
>>
>>23522005
>the vagina stretches when aroused
There's the problem
>>
>>23522024
Kek'd
>>
My husband/Master is roughly 6.5-7" and it does occasionally hurt so badly that I have to stop or don't even want to start. And I'm a painslut so you know I mean it when I say t hurts badly ^_^"

It's a lot about the angle and not so much the size sometimes. Maybe try new positions or different lubes to find new angles? My husband and I do doggie a lot because it doesn't hurt as much and we both get some pretty serious satisfaction out of it.
>>
>>23522005
She's probably not aroused anymore!
>>
>>23521960
The replies talking about stretching are from virgins and/or hors d'oeuvre size dicks. If it's hurting her that much it's from bottoming out and bashing her cervix. This can be changed depending on the angle. I'm familiar enough with it that I will choose to bash a cervix or not depending on whether I think she needs to be put in her place a little.
>>
Has she said what kind of pain it is OP? I'm a femanon and my boyfriend's dick is just under 8 inches and reasonably thick. I think there's a lot of avenues to explore, but I'd start with more foreplay and changing angles. It would help if you knew what the pain was like - like cramps? Like a stabbing pain? Like inside the vagina?

It's a little TMI, but I have issues with constipation, and when it's bad sex gets painful because my bf is big enough that his dick can cause pressure in the wrong places. It's like a stabbing pain in my right side above my hip, if that's familiar to her.
>>
>>23521960
Girl here - Dude. It has nothing to do with "tightness". You're hitting her cervix, which can be incredibly painful. It happens when my boyfriend and I have sex in certain positions, especially from behind and when he's at peak erectness. Just try not to go too hard and deep.
>>
Femanon here. Make sure she's properly aroused (not faking arousal for your benefit), use lube and fingers before you put it in, and don't penetrate too deeply. It's not the tightness that will hurt her, it's hitting her cervix. It hurts like a bitch. From my experience, doggy style hits the cervix. Try her on top or plain old missionary.

Or do anal, it's a win/win.
>>
Happens with my wife too sometimes

something you need to keep in mind, probably isn't the case though, as a woman gets on in years her vaginal tissue will actually tighten from less moisture.
>>
cervix changes position depending on what her cycle is like. if she's on the pill or near her period, it could sit lower than usual and then you'll be poking it more often
>>
File: 1448152919761.jpg (41 KB, 367x501) Image search: [Google]
1448152919761.jpg
41 KB, 367x501
>>23521960
pussys like cocks range from size. sure theyre all round about the same but some are smaller. hence why some 7' hurt some grills and other grills can take 9' with no problem at all. trauma in varying degrees can cause vaginismus or it could be psychological. talk it out with her, experiment. once was with a grill that physically couldnt fit me all in side (im only 7.5 like yourself) for her it was physiological , just born with a very shallow pussy. *shrugs* in any event good luck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.