[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
26/m/portage any girls in the state at all? just seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Indiana.gif[2].png (4 KB, 205x230) Image search: [Google]
Indiana.gif[2].png
4 KB, 205x230
26/m/portage

any girls in the state at all? just seems like a bunch of gay dudes desu
>>
>>23517759
Indiana actually is the gay capitol of the flyover states.
>>
>>23517775
fuck this gay state man

theres like 5 ads on craigslist and they're all women in their 50s

if you dont sort them, its an overwhelming amount of shameless dudes looking to suck cock

FUCK
>>
>>23517793
...So go somewhere else? Or are you a poorfag stuck in a rodeo who somehow managed to create wi-fi from corn?
>>
>>23517797
i have family out here and a job that, while it doesnt pay much, i enjoy

if it werent for that id be out of here in a heartbeat, i didnt want to come to this state to begin with to be honest
>>
>>23517808
So it sounds like you're a whiny faggot. Either bend over and accept the Hoosier into your anus or shut up, stop whining, and drive the literal 2 hours to get out of the state and get some non-domestic pussy
>>
Yes there's girls here you fucking knob but I bet less than .1% post on 4chan, let alone /soc/. And even if they did post here, they sure as shit wouldn't be dying to jump on some anons bone just because they live in the same state.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>23518927
You would be wrong, F-A-M
Muncie, chirp chirp
>>
>>23519040
BSU SENPAI
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.