[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with my dick? Fuck. A cute girl on Kik straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 540x960
What's wrong with my dick? Fuck. A cute girl on Kik straight up told me she'd be dissapointed and/or reject me because of it. Yes, she asked to see it... Should I be worried and believe her? Honestly I've been feeling shit all day because of it and I'm here now, brave enough to ask for a second opinion from a femanon. So tell me what's good, or bad for that matter
>>
there is nothing wrong with your dick Brandon

I would suck it
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1488x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1488x1600
>>23517012
It's weird like I've actually been told my dick is nice or A-okay normal from probably a lot of guys on here. I just hope girls aren't as picky as they've led me to believe m8!

and thank you
>>
I know you're out there. Just respond goddamn
>>
oh brandon. What the fuck is wrong with you.
You post like everyday with the same text and whining.

Ok, last time.
Ur face looks good.
Ur body looks good.
And you have big potential to become a 9/10

STAHP POSTING TELLING EVERYONE how bad you are. You are not.
You are great.
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 640x1136
>>23517090
Then why did she say this and why do no girls here even rate me past a fucking 6?

EXPLAIN AND ILL LET IT GO
>>
>>23517116
Because your socially inept and a meme.
>>
>>23517116
Its because youre asking them to rate you. Who cares what they think or anyone for that matter? No girl wants a man thats not secure with himself. Quit being such a whiny weiner and just be. Quit looking for acceptance. You think every guy that has had sex would get a 10+ rate if she saw it in the light? No. Trust me while youre fucking here hard shes not thinking to herself how sh would rate you on a scale of 1 to 10. So find a rainbow and get over it.
>>
>>23517116
you can't tell girls that you have a disorder/you're depressed... ffs brandon be more self-confident
>>
>>23517116
>telling someone you have a depression and disorder

jesus christ why.. WHY
>>
>>23517137
This was a girl that posted ASKING GUYS TO SEND PICS FOR RATES

>>23517150
Maybe I would if they didn't only tell me things that any man would not want to here.... At first I said nothing but that I was curious to know what she thought.... And then I got my answer...

I'm fucking sick in the head can't you see? Nothing but help from a female can get me out of this. I've tried literally everything.... All I wanted was to maybe hear that it wasn't so bad and that would have made me feel a little better about myself

It's impossible to be confident when every fucking aspect of you has been consistently been subjected to disapproval. There's nothing I want more than to like myself and be confident again but it's seriously like a Truman show type deal where women would only exist to put me down and make it impossible to climb up the steps I have to. I can't do it my own anymore.... This is fucking torture
>>
>>23517137
nah he cant, just look at his every day whining and you know whats going on here.
>>
Brandon you're a 5 people who say you're higher just wish you'd stop posting
>>
>>23517167
Because it's true.... And it was after the fact.... And maybe I fucking wouldn't sven care that she finds my dick terrible IF A GIRL EVER LIKED ME IN THE PAST
>>
>>23517179
> Nothing but help from a female can get me out of this

of course.
>>
>>23517186
I know this already..... I'm just goddamn miserable and can't get past it. No matter what I do, I just can't get over how unfuckable, undesirable and worthless people find me.
>>
stop posting nudes with your face. For all we know that chick could have just been a fag trolling you.
>>
>>23517195
I used I fucking like the person I was and would never put myself down. The change was gradual and it got worse and worse as more and more girls convinced me of the fact I'm gross
>>
>>23517005
brandon im a girl and you annoy the fuck out of me but, you actually have a decent dick. Just shave some.
>>
>>23517198
It's already too late. I can't delete the thread and I never had a girl that genuinely wanted to talk to me and get to know THE PERSONALITY THAT I DO HAVE BUT EVERYONE THINKS I DONT
>>
>>23517179
Brandon
If you can't go any lower, you can only go up

Get yourself together
>>
>>23517204
Why do you even let yourself put down by other peope? Why dont you just ignore them and live on your own?
>>
>>23517209
Okay

I needed that

I'd shave more if I was sexually active, obviously
>>
>>23517196
You know that /hm/ has a whole thread dedicated to you yes?
>>
>>23517220
I try, and try, and try. There's something wrong with me. I want to see that good and nice people do exist. I'm tired of shitty people. I'm tired of being put down or rejected. I want that to change in some regard. When I try and ignore it, it always spirals back to me
>>
>>23517229
>dedicated to
Its more than half a hate thread and people questioning what's so special about me anyways.
>>
>>23517251
You really just filter out all the positivity

Like you like to hear you suck
>>
>>23517251
so then, tell the world whats so special about you.
>>
>>23517267
Nah, I just mainly hear it :/
>>23517268
Idk I think I'm an interesting person with a lot of neat ideas and would be a loyal lover
>>
>>23517179
Ok brandon then dont fall for it. If youre never satisfied with your rate then quit putting yourself out there. Youre only gonna get depressed if you hear what you dont want to hear. Chill youre definitely average almost bigger than. Take your meds AND QUIT POSTING for a bit. Only worry about what the girl in front of you does or says about your peen not what some pedobear posing as a chick rates you silly. Go plant something Brandon.
>>
>>23517276
Everyone's praising you in that thread

You just like to play the victim
>>
>>23517005
Ugh dude you are so fucking boring.
I come back to /soc/ after a 3 year absence and you're still here begging for attention.
You wanna know why people don't like you? It's because you're so goddamn needy and dull. It's embarrassing.
Grow up.
>>
>>23517276
ok, keep that way of thinking. Just think about it like 24/7 and you will get some confidence. Well brandon, let me tell you something.. You can be freaking happy to be alive, and somehow healthy in general.

Because I have freakin cancer and I will probably die soon. I lost so much weight because of the cancer treatment that I wasnt able to just simply walk on my own.
I freakin cried and prayed every day to be able to walk and just run again. But I wont ever be able to. And then maybe just die.
>>
I have a feeling she might have felt like she isn't good enough for you / she won't manage to be more than a flirt for you so she attempted to make you chase her by rejecting you? Women are like that
>>
>>23517276
like i get so angry about you and how you are whining and complaining about pure bullshit.
>>
>>23517309
That's so weird wow

I wouldn't reject any girl 5/10+
>>
>>23517301
I'm so sorry I feel like a shitty human being :c

You're right

I need to embrace life somhow. Stay strong. I don't know who you are but you're in my thoughts and I'm really listening to you.
>>
It's really you? I think you're fucking hot
>>
>>23517316
well she can't tell that, she can't read your mind. if that girl is still around tell her that you're moving onto someone else and to have a nice life and see how she reacts.
>>
>>23517309
You are wise. Insightful indeed.
>>
>>23517324
No, you are not a shitty human being.

ya, please do embrace your life and what you have. There is so much things to be happy about. And you have so many things you can enjoy etc. dont waste your life whining about plain junk and bullshit.
Or you will sit one day and then just die, without getting the chance to do what could make you happy.
>>
>>23517345
OH I didn't know her at all she was just a random girl on Kik requesting pics for rate

Maybe she just don't like my dik
>>
>>23517358
You've been the most helpful person ice ever talked to on here
>>
>>23517346
I wouldnt do that to a person, thats a really manipulative way to get attention and stuff.
>>
>>23517375
all women say that they are above that and that they aren't like the other girls, until push comes to the shove. sad truth is you are manipulative and selfish like that too, just in denial.
>>23517346
thank you sir, i wish the gaining of this wisdom was less painful though
>>23517360
the line on your dick does look weird, but nothing to reject. im sure she was trying to pull something, just tell her that you found another girl on kik and to not contact you, see how she reacts
>>
>>23517366
ya know, thats how life works. I didnt take my chance and just sat at the hospital all day sleeping and just waiting to die, instead of travelling and feeling happy for the last time I am alive.
Ya know... enough said. Its all up to you
>>
>>23517005
>What's wrong with my dick?
only problem I see is that it's attached to you
>>
>>23517005
Brandon please get therapy.
>>
>>23517300
It's ridiculous. It's literally been years and he's still going on about the exact same shit. I thought maybe other people were just pretending to be him because he'd become such a meme (which probably is true for at least half of these dumb threads) but I still see new pictures of him sometimes. It'd be sad if it wasn't so funny, and it'd be funny if it wasn't so goddamn annoying.
>>
>>23517005
I think you are super hot but im a dude so what do I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 833x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 833x640
>>23517396
>the line
Oh yeah maybe it's that I do have a tight frenulum. I suppose it could be surgically fixed but if you say it's not too bad then I trust you
>>23517400
You can still discover so much. Read about the wonders of the world and get off this dumb site!
>>
Brandon bby I think ur hawt you want my Kik
>>
>>23517991
Yeah sure
>>
>>23517999
Sabrina_Taylor98 and don't act scared either pussy.
>>
>>23518019
Okee added
>>
>>23518086
Tbf dude, I'd eat you in one bite...
>>
>>23517196
You being unfuckable has nothing to do with any of your physical attributes. Girls don't want to fuck you because you're a whiny, insecure little bitch.
>>
>>23517991

yfw this girl is actually attractive
>>
>>23518206
but possibly underage? lol
>>
>>23518193
>>23518173
Thanks anon I need to get my shit together
>>
>>23518206
She never opened my message so I'm pretty screptacal. Oh well z_z I know other girls lurk this board or post their pics. I kinda wish more reached out to me desu
>>
>>23517005
Don't let over people define your self worth based on penis size and looks. Turn off your computer and go for a walk in a park and live in the real world. If you can't find a woman who will love you for you, then she is not worth the effort.
>>
>>23517186
I think he's aware of this.

But unfortunately this just makes him more confused and want to know why even more. Even more unfortunate is I can relate.
>>
>>23517316
The weird thing is that anon is right but I'm with you I wouldn't rejected any girls I find above average and I actively get rejected by below average women.
>>
>>23518291
This

That's why it's so easy for me to assume it's all my looks. How can I universally be a 5? I mean, I thought looks were subjective. So I wish I saw some people found me their type.
>>
Honestly, from what I've noticed, you seem like you feel very negative not only towards yourself, but mostly towards the people you communicate with. It's like you're trying your hardest to be liked by everyone and completely (which is never gonna happen, there are even people out there who dislike puppies, I mean come on!). I feel a sense of self-pity here, which is understandable and completely normal. I tottally get you dude, I feel the same sometimes. You know what helpes me? Understanding that "love" (or attraction, magnetism, whatevs) isn't as simple and unacheavable as we think. When people are attracted to someone, they start to notice their flaws and imperfections (and surprise, we all have them...a ton of 'em) and if they are truly right for you, they will like you anyway. I had a crush on a dude for like 3 years until I moved on cuz it wasn't going anywhere and half of the time I thought he was a try-hard loner with a crooked-ass nose and all of my friends said that he's unattractive and I can do better, but guess what? That didn't stop me from crushing on him one bit. How handsome/pretty/etc. someone is, is dependent on the viewer (different strokes for different folks amiright :D), and after the initial feels, whether a person wants to stay will depend on your overall compatibility/dialogue/interests/etc, but shoving your insecurity in their face is only gonna make it that much harder to get to know the real you. (Notice I said get to know and not love, because everyone is lovable, insecurities or not).
>>
>>23518390
And also, honestly when I saw you the first time like 20 mins ago on a rate thread (I didn't post there though) I though you were a major cutie, idk liked your eye shape and music taste and overall feel. But the moment I read what you had to say I was taken aback, it seemed like you were desparate for that 10/10, (even asking for anon to rethink her rate?) dude, people are more complex than that. You might think a girl is a 7/10 but when you get to know her (the way she laughs, talks, all her quirky little flaws and that dumb book she just can't stop talking about for the past 2 days) she'll jump to a 9 or 10 in no time. The same goes the other way around, someone might be like a 9/10 but when you get to know them they instantly fall to a solid 6, and suddenly their eyes are dull and all they say are lies. Anyway, good luck man. (P.S. you're dicks fine, the first anon would even suck it c'mon. Girls just rarely like dicks overall, plus, that doesnt matter, really).
>>
>>23518390
That's nice and I agree but I would really, really like to see an example of a female that likes me for how I look and doesn't rule my flaws as unaccwptable because it's made it really hard to build up the confidence that I've lost over the years. I guarantee that I would find myself more attractive if I others did
>>
>>23518399
Thanks! That was insightful and also helpful! It means a lot and your words didn't go unnoticed
>>
>>23517005
Your dick is great! Honestly, I love it. Would not be disappointed at all. In fact, I'd be happy if that's what I saw when I pulled down every guy's boxers, lol. I love your pubes too (weird). Your nose and eyes are super cute too.
>>
>>23518460
<3
>>
>>23518469
But like anon said above, you should maybe consider taking a break from 4chan for a little bit. Or even the rate threads/hot guy threads/etc etc. I know I can further my insecurities when I see all of the endless hot girl threads all over /b/. It's like an endless cycle. Feel like shit. Go see people wh o are objectively more attractive than you are. Feel even more like shit. Just take a break for a day and watch some animu. Then try to take a break for a week, etc. Remember, there are girls that think you're cute. I'd be your gf.
>>
>>23518504
Okaeee I'll keep that in mind. Yeah I find myself easily comparing myself to other girls and it will get me feeling down. So this place isn't all too healthy. And thank you, I would be honored
>>
>>23517804

This.
>>
Man, I'm a guy and I find you very sexy. I totally love your pictures naked. I hope someday to see you cumming. I wanna see more of you, you're so hot. But yeah, 4chan are so mean sometimes :/
>>
>>23517124
This
No spergs on /soc/
>>
>>23518399
Not OP/Brandon but this never made sense to me. To me a person's physical appearance and their personality are two entirely different things and while I'd prefer someone who is cute and I actually enjoy being around the reality is if they don't meet a minimum threshold of attractiveness they aren't suddenly going to be attractive to me just because we get along.

And on top of that I've had girls I got along with really with really well and had a lot in common with and said they really enjoyed talking to/being around me. But they weren't attracted to me at all.

But yeah dicks aren't exactly aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>23517804
>>23518537
How do you guys know he's not already? I'm pretty sure I've seen him mention it at least once. It's not a magical solution. I've been in therapy literally since elementary school and people still tell me I need to "get help" or see a therapist constantly.
>>
how big is your cock,brandon?
>>
File: 1390046120066.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1390046120066.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>23518718
His therapist needs to tell him to stop posting
>>
>>23517005
I think your face is a 6.5, your body is a 6 (7.5 if you're in the US or similar country) and your dick is a 7.5. That's with 5 being completely average. The only think bringing you down is your whiny need to be liked. You need to gain some confidence in yourself.
>>
Is there any kind of betting pool on Brandon becoming the next Elliot Roger? It's going to happen eventually, but surely someone guessing the correct day deserves to win a prize?
>>
this probably isn't actually brandon but whatever, you're incredibly cute and i welcome anything you post!
>>
>>23519589
99% of his threads aren't really him these days. And he's not as dark as elliot. Elliot was angry at the world but it just makes Brandon sad. If anything, he'll just kill himself. He's probably too into himself for that though.
>>
>>23519477
Honestly I just want to have a likable face... And 6.5 is barely not actually attractive and sorta handsome... 7s aren't flawless, so why don't you think I'm a 7? It feels shitty when literally everyone seems to think your face is just a little weird.... Please tell me what features keep me from having an actual GOOD face and I can stop. I promise I will. I just need to know.

>>23519603
I'm not into myself... I just want to see that literally a few people ACTUALLY see me as more than 6.5.... How hard is it for you people to understand???
>>
>>23517005
Fuck off you fucking faggot my dick is FOUR inches 4.5 at BESTand uncooked hot dog thick
Cocksmoking fag
>>
>>23519595
It actually is. And if you truly think I'm cute, then would you rate me over than 6.5? I fucking hate that rate and it's like almost as if the world wants me to not like myself by making it so all the people I meet say it. 7 is my favorite number.... And I see so many guys get rated at least that here, and they aren't the most sexy thing ever. So please, explain to me what gives with me always hearing I'm 6.5? I see the charts. 7 is attractive. And so forth
>>
>>23518923
Like 6 and a half inches.
>>23519477
And on another note I WOULD be totally confident and love myself if I wasn't always rated below 7. We all know 7s aren't exactly amazing. I deserve to k ow what is PHYSICALLY holding me back from that.
>>
>>23519619
There's nothing wrong with your face. There's also not one specific thing about it that keeps it from being higher. It's just the face in its entirety.

5 is average in my rating. You look better than the average guy. You're in the top 35%, that's what a 6.5/10 rating is. 65% of men rate lower than you. That's a good thing.

Honestly though, you could be an 8 in the right lighting with the right angles. I think part of the problem is your lighting and angles. I get 6s at some angles and 8s at others. I'd call you an attractive guy, just not exceptionally attractive like male models. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>23519640
People rate you more honestly because you're a bit of a 4chan celebrity. Other people get points above what they really are sometimes. I'm rating you honestly. I usually rate people in rate threads about a point higher than they really are.
>>
Holy shit... Brandon is real?! I thought it was random people just dumping his face everywhere, who knew
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>23519645
But male models are like 9/10 dude

I think most people consider 7//0 to be moderately attractive
And 8 very

And 9 extremely

That's how I see other people rating on here and that's how I rate

How about in this pic? It's an honest angle. I'm just tired of being barely not attractive for real. Idc if I'm above average I still feel mediocre when given that rate. And desu I'd rather be ugly than 6.5 because if I was ugly then I'd know it and see it and have no choice but to own it and not care... But I feel like I can improve if I'm a 6.5... As it's so close to 7

So that's why I keep scrambling for answers or tips to improve
>>
>>23517925
Brandon, I would go to work on that thing in a nanosecond. Why can't you swing the other way just ONCE. Seriously. There are hundreds of of cute, stable guys that would love to go out with you. It's like you just don't get it. You don't even have to do anything. 190 days and counting on hot male /hm/. That doesn't just "happen" dude. Come on! Get on with it.
>>
>>23519631
you're an easy 8.5 for sure, maybe even more if you post more pics? :D

but in reality, there are PLENTY of people into your body type (me included). if this is really Brandon, just know i'd kill to suck you off.
>>
this thread should be a sticky until Brandon gets a gf
>>
File: 1455292427981.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1455292427981.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>23519673
yeah man because you can just decide to GO GAY xDDDDD

xDDD
>>
>>23519669
I've seen so many girls say that you're attractive

LOOK at this shit >>23517090
>>
>>23520335
Permanent sticky thread, then
>>
>>23517116
She's a fake account, my dude. Literal guy.
>>
File: roger-elliot31.jpg (103 KB, 970x825) Image search: [Google]
roger-elliot31.jpg
103 KB, 970x825
>>23517005
Is this guy the next Elliot Rodger?
>>
Hi Brandon, you and I had a short convo via Kik last year.

I told you I find you attractive and would bang

We also talked a little about how you knew you had body dysmorphia or some other such problem and you had been told this by a therapist, and you want to get better but can't. We talked in circles awhile, you just couldn't be satisfied with even a compliment.

Now I understand the circular nature of mental illness since I suffer from one. but the thing is, you will never, ever be happy if you keep repeating the behaviour. You're super young and this will take years of backsliding, trying again, etc. But keep trying a little harder each time. This shit can be just like kicking a drug, dome people never will.

I really do hope you find contentment. Because god damn, these threads are annoying. I am biased however because I think all "rate/10" threads are retarded.
>>
>>23517116
Bruh this chick... If it's actually a chick, said she'd only rate a dick high if it were fucking huge super thick and was uncut... So either it's a guy trolling or a size queen trying to validate herself by making you feel like shit... Buck up and stop whining
>>
>>23520763
maybe his mental disorder is the barrier he has all the time? And this keeps him from meeting new people and getting friends and such?
>>
>>23517179
Yo dude, you have problems. I don't mean that insultingly or dismissively. I genuinely believe that you have real problems and think that your cry for help is authentic. But if you are trying to get those problems sorted out, sending chicks dick picks for them to rate you isn't the way to go about fixing them. I understand what it's like to be depressed, shit all of 4chan as a whole probably does. But if you want help for that you are going to find it with a trained professional, not random people on an anonymous website. In fact, they are probably going to make that issue worse.
>>
>>23520663
ugh, that would actually scare me.
>>
>>23520799
Yeah that's pretty much it. That's how it is with any disorder. With me I can use meds to help manage, but as always, if your brain's always fucked it's kind of just a band aid. Shit's miserable but hey that's life

There are guys way more twisted than you Brandon, apart from this obsession with your appearance (though it's a big problem) you seem like a really nice fella
>>
>>23520845
yeye, I can relate to it in some ways. I think he needs alot of professional help. ALOT. And after that, things may get better.
Why brandon doesnt put his ass onto something he likes and just lives on like that? Like if I were in his situation, I'd fuck at people and do my thing as long as it makes me happy.

(sry for my bad english, slawic gurl here)
>>
>>23520859
I can kinda relate to where hes coming from though. Both psychologically and socially being sexually desired is one of your foremost needs post-puberty, so when you don't feel desired like that it just fuels your preexisting depression
>>
>>23520859
But yeah, he needs professional help to really work through these issues
>>
>>23520865
> Both psychologically and socially being sexually desired is one of your foremost needs post-puberty

Nah, I am not like that. Maybe its because the past years I have been dealing with death and cancer. So I freakin dont care about being desired or not, I just want to stay alive.... uhmm maybe it's the priorities I set but all I know is that brandon needs to blur that desire out, maybe like I did. I think the best is, that he need something to focus so hard on, so he can like kinda forget his desire and then maybe he will have it easier to get through life. You know what I mean?
>>
UR A MEME 'ARRY
>>
Coming up on 4 years now of this ugly nutjob.
>>
>>23520344
>xD
>>
>>23517005

Why has this man posted a picture of his boner? I mean, I read his explanation but really why?
>>
>>23521784
read the whole story in here and then u will know why
>>
>>23517116
Goddam man, you're pathetic
>>
>>23520885
>So I freakin dont care about being desired or not, I just want to stay alive

Yeah, this works for you and thats great. But you are also a girl that hasn't had to deal with the social and societal pressures that men face when it comes to sex and sexual relationships. You also miss the clear differences between male sexual psychology and female sexual psychology.

I imagine Brandon (I think thats his name?) has often contemplated the point of life. And honestly, living for the sake of living, especially when you have depression and don''t feel accepted or desired by anyone, sounds like a shitty time. Sure he can lose himself in something else, or dedicate his life to an art. But that would only be like a patch job on a massive hole in his social and mental health and it will only rear its head later down the road.
>>
>>23517316
You're mad because you were rejected and labeled a 5 but you're willing to reject 4s? What are we really talking about here?
>>
OP seems to have the same issues as me, just 10x worse

My advice would be to hit the gym
>>
>>23522420
I personally like girls that I find myself attracted to. Don't all guys?
>>
>>23519669
Yes that's the scale supposedly works.

But the person you responded made a good point. a 6.5 would still put you in the vast minority of people.

>>23519651
This is kinda of depressing to keep in mind as a person who regularly gets 4/5s
>>
>>23520865
And despite this being undeniably true everyone who doesn't exeperience these problems is incredibly unsympathetic or over simplifies how easy they think it is
>>
>>23522443
Exactly! When I see people who are pretty being mean and showing zero respect for how I feel, or at least understanding where I come from, it just makes me even more upset and confused and wanting to know what's wrong
>>
>this fucking whiny faggot piece of shit has a great dick while I'm a dicklet

fuck genetics
>>
>>23522537
T-thanks

I'm sure you're fine. I'm hard on myself, more hard on myself than I am on any other person

Besides, I don't get to use it much
>>
>>23522637

Kill yourself you fucking bitch
>>
>>23522646
Oh I see how it is
>>
ewwwwwwi think my ovaries just retracted inside

so grossss
>>
>>23522846
Ok
>>
>>23517005
Yoi should quit being a pussu and get a psychiatric evaluation...
>>
>>23517005
Bets Brandon did NOT start this thread.>>23517090
yeah really troll not brandon, try being ME..... NOBODY likes me.

I;'d like to be a SIX! I'D NO LONGER BE MISTER TOO HIGH A STANDARD FOR A 6.5-7!!!
>>
I'm 28/F and I would fuck you. You're cute, not fat and have a nice cock
>>
>>23522888
u agree rite?

gonna be hard to get wet tonite after seeing those pics ;_;
>>
>>23517925
>>23517005
Your dick is 8/10. You are a 7/10 when you're being yourself. Don't worry about what people think. Confidence will carry you, not looks. I swear by it.
>>
>>23523400
I guess if you have a kik I'd like to chat. Do you mind sharing it? If not my email is [email protected]
>>
File: image.png (394 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
394 KB, 750x1334
When she rated mine. Guess I have a better cock.
>>
>>23523414
My Kik is killab93 lets chat! But not about sexual stuff just all around good things
>>23523145
Thanks
>>23523349
Dear diary.....
>>
>>23523649
Guess so dude..... Idk she gave my appearance a 3.5 at first but girth 6 and length 5.5

But she bumped appearance to a 5 upon a second pic

She gives women a bad name and I sincerely hope she suffers an extreme case of vaginosis so that no guy would ever want to fuck her

Quite frankly, she's a cunt

She called my overall a 5.5 and said she'd reject me

Also, her mom is goddamn putrid, so I also hope she turns out the same. What goes around comes around, as they say.

Maybe she's European and prefers smegma and uses it as toothpaste
>>
>>23523115
Nah I actually did start it I really don't give a shit anymore

I'd walk around nude if it was socially acceptable. I just want nice people in my life for once, and a girl to talk to :(
>>
>>23523782
are you brandon again or someone else, I got confused
>>
>>23517005
What's your kik, your hot
>>
>>23526212
Killab93
>>
Your dick is ugly as fuck, I'm a hetero male but I can tell, It does not help that my dick is godly, and my face is great and my smile a lips? Can't even show it to girls because they just keep asking that instead of dick, I'll say you are 5/10
>>
>>23526377
Post face then...
>>
>>23526377
Cause you sound like a real douche
>>
>>23528121
bump
>>
>>23529356
bump
>>
>>23530202
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
tfw 25 year old virgin bcuz of erectile dysfunction :(
>>
Brandon... damn. You know what the issue is? I'm a female. Since you seem to hold female opinions in such high regard (wtf...), maybe this will get through.

You make it so painfully obvious how insecure and begging for acceptance you are, that it makes it very easy for people to troll you and take advantage of you. You have GOT to stop looking for confirmation of yourself with other people. You will never believe anything positive said about you until you start to like yourself. What you are doing is just using shit like this to confirm your own self-hatred. You cherry pick extremely negative comments as some bizarre self-assurance of your own self-loathing, while you brush off the positive comments and classify them as "people lying," "people being nice," etc.

GET IT TOGETHER. Go see a therapist. Talk to them about why you find it so hard to like yourself.

You are not an ugly person. Your dick is fine...above average, even! Stop starting every relationship (I mean this in a general sense---not exclusively sexual or romantic) with a plea about where you stand on a scale from 1-10.

Talk about things you like! Talk about NOT YOURSELF. You are so unbelievably self-absorbed that you think everyone else is constantly judging your appearance. Chill the fuck out. Smoke some weed, or something.
>>
File: Snapchat-7367416952033291657.jpg (922 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7367416952033291657.jpg
922 KB, 1440x2392
Brandon, how are you not scared of someone you know recognising you on here? It would be crazy east to blackmail you with all of your nudes and self loathing bullshit.

And anyway, at least you're not ginger like me.
>>
Shit, this nigga is still going strong? Goddamn.
>>
you know how unattractive it is to be a whiney little bitch? There are people wayyyy worse off than you faggot, grow some balls.
>>
>>23517005 i'd sit on that
>>
Do you see a therapist? If not, ever considered one?
>>
File: 1455854533433.jpg (35 KB, 325x346) Image search: [Google]
1455854533433.jpg
35 KB, 325x346
He's been making these threads for like 4 years now.
>>
>>23533375
I'd masturbate
>>
>>23534746
i think its just a troll reposting his photos from 3 years ago
>>
>>23517005
Your dick is Pizza
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.