[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An attractive girl on Kik literally told me today that she would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 630x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 630x859
An attractive girl on Kik literally told me today that she would be disappointed and would reject me after I showed her a dick pic...

I've never had sex.... I'm so insecure and it's taken over

Please can just one girl respond before I kill myself?

Is there anybody out there that thinks I'm good enough? I've been treated like shit by girls my whole life and all I ever wanted was one to not hate me
>>
Dude, not a girl here. Not even gay. But you're fine. Dick size means just about nothing. Don't get me wrong, a big dick can be helpful, but there isn't anything wrong with what you're packing. Attractive girl or no, she's just actively trying to hurt you and sounds like sort of a bitch. Not a gal I'd want to put my dick in anyways.
>>
>>23515957
Solution: stop showing randoms your cock, retard.

>Please can just one girl respond before I kill myself?
You're never going to fucking kill yourself. Stop threatening and get over your stupidity.
>>
I'm not a girl but your dick is average, you're fine.
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 640x1136
>>23515992
A girl that told me my dick was average also said she'd be dissapointed and reject me.... So it's not fine... Average is not a positive word
>>
>>23515999
Stop being a pussy now. If you have issues go get them sorted
>>
>>23516003
My issues are physical
>>
>>23515999
Maybe that's her problem then,don't think so low of yourself.You're dick is fine,i'd suck it,no homo.
>>
>>23515999
average is also not a negative word. Average is average. As in "It's completely fine. time to move on with my day"
>>
The average uterus is about 4-5 inches deep, which can expand slightly in times of arousal. Your dick is perfectly serviceable, especially considering that the inside of the uterus has very little feeling to begin with. Positive feeling is on the vulva, and the first inch or so of the vaginal opening -- and the "G-spot" of course, which is not accessible in all women. Most of the arousal women feel from penetration is mental.

That is just the average of course, and some women can have a uterus of 6-7 inches deep, more nerve endings, etc etc

tl;dr: Thumb the clit and your fine, anon.
>>
>>23515957

Alright, dude, lemme break this down for you.

1) Your dick is *FINE*. Seriously, if you've never had sex it's not because your dick's too small. It's perfectly acceptable in terms of length and girth and would have no trouble pleasing the average woman.

2) Even if it WASN'T fine, that doesn't matter. Listen to me.

You. Are. Not. Your. Dick.

Even if you were walking around with an itty-baby micropenis your value as a human being would not start and stop there.

3) If you're thinking of killing yourself then please just get some help, dude. Talk to a doctor or a psychiatrist, look into changing your routine or getting on meds, whatever you need to do to feel you're worth something.

4) If you've been treated like shit by women your whole life then you need to start thinking about the causes of that and start OUTSIDE of what's in your pants. Fix what's wrong about you, be a better person, and the pussy will naturally find its way to you.
>>
>>23515999
Dude. My cock is 8" and very thick and that exact same girl gave me an overall 6.5 rating. All that girl does is rate cocks. She's not the standard-bearer for all women. Most girls will fall for you for being yourself and won't really care about your cock unless you have a micro or something. Chill, bro.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.