[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ggg/ - Girls Gone Gross. Post in this thread if you are a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x960
/ggg/ - Girls Gone Gross. Post in this thread if you are a guy who is turned on by gross, yet natural body functions of women i.e. sweating, body odor, peeing, farting, pooping, menstruation, burping, etc. Girls, please share gross stories of yourself or your fellow ladies and friends.
>>
I am definitely into girls farting.

My gf farts in my face and sometimes into my mouth. I love it.
>>
Girls peeing is the hottest thing ever. I love it, too bad no girls do.
>>
degenerates
>>
Dude, everything short of pooping. Let's fucking do this. Any ladies in the 860?
>>
File: 100_1287.jpg (110 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
100_1287.jpg
110 KB, 1600x1200
>>23513807
I love to watch my imaginary GF poop! It's my favorite thing ever! But she gets all mad and refuses to go when I walk in on her. I refuse to leave and it turns into a big standoff.
>>
>>23513807
well my ex bf used to love spying me while I peed, and sometimes asked me to do it in his body and mouth
he was into these weird things, like smelling my dirty panties and stuff
>>
>tfw im into girls peeing and pooping
>but i don't really get sexual arousal from it, i just like watching it happen

i literally just like enjoy watching videos of it. i dont get it
>>
>>23514264
>well my ex bf used to love spying me while I peed, and sometimes asked me to do it in his body and mouth
Pee fetish is pretty common, more so than the other stuff. Like >>23514304 said, I enjoy watching my gf pee even though I don't get aroused by it.

>he was into these weird things, like smelling my dirty panties and stuff
Again, panty sniffing is very common. In Japan, there are vending machines selling used panties. Hell, even in the USA there women who sell used panties online.

I like girls gone gross stuff because it shows the imperfect, human side to women, and that is attractive to me. Also the dirty taboo of it all. The plus side is that liking gross stuff helps one's gf relax and be comfortable around you, without having to keep up the impossible standard, and that is also attractive.

As far as the panties, maybe pheromones have something to do with liking the smell of bod odor. If I really love a girl, like a gf, I LOVE the way she smells, even her nether regions.
>>
All girls sweat, pee, fart, burp, poop, smell at least sometimes, menstruate etc. Why is is odd enough to be a fucking fetish?
>>
I'm a guy in my mid-thirties and I definetly like to watch a girl pee and poop. A dream would be to watch her poop right on my chest some time...and to take the naughty girl from behind afterwards.
>>
>>23514256
that's kinda likable cause she is hot. i mean i don't wanna see her laying the log though.
>>
my ex online bf would always want to hear me pee over the phone or skype. i didnt mind it.
>>
>>23516196
How about watch it?
>>
>>23515267
Because those things are gross and a turn off by most people, plus women are expected to be clean and proper especially around the opposite sex.
>>
>>23516436
no lol.
>>
>>23516554
Would you be into that?
>>
>>23515267
Civilization is often defined as deliberate acts of hiding or avoiding our own nature. But I have always said that the more one twists a rope, the more it's going to kink.
>>
>>23516605
uhh i dont think id care irl but im not going to record or bring a cam into my bathroom to pee.
>>
>>23516636
That's a shame
>>
I asked for a ride home from a party one night. The guy instead took me back to his dorm and demanded if I wanted to go home, I had to pee on his face. So of course, I did.
>>
i was standing outside the girls bathroom at my university's library once filling up my water bottle and this really attractive woman walks into the bathroom. she gave me kind of a worried/distressed look right before she went in which I didn't understand at the time. anyway i hear the stall door slam shut, some shuffling, and then a tremendous series of farts and splashes. It gave me an intense boner even though I've never really been into that stuff before.
>>
>>23517669
OMG!!! :O Where did you do it? Was it messy?
>>23517801
That's how you discover it, bro! :)
>>
i was sleeping over at a friend's and we snuck out of her house at around 1 am just to wonder around. sometime after i got the urge to pee and we had to go back. We were almost at her place, when i couldn't hold it any longer, i ran to make it, but i ended up peeing all over, had to wash my panties and shorts at 3 am.
>>
>>23519424
Why not just squat and pee?

>>23517669
I'm sure this happened
>>
Check out thisvid.com for a quality site of these fetishes, best site I've found, most videos are fugly people, but there are some fantastic ones
>>
>>23519467

i was hoping to make it back, and by the time i realized it wasn't gonna happen, it was too late
>>
>>23519202
He laid down in the bath tub and I stood over him and peed. Serious true story. Literally happened last friday night.
>>
>>23519917

did he drink your piss? What do you think of these gross fetishes?
>>
>>23516631
>the more one twists a rope, the more it's going to kink.
Fucking THIS! It's countercultural. If it weren't taboo for women to have gross natural body functions, then these fetishes most likely wouldn't exist. Kind of like men having a fetish for hairy pussy or hairy women in general in an age of women being expected to shave everything but their head.
>>
>>23520113
I like hair on a woman but I wouldn't define it as a fetish because I think it's a biological thing, whereas I have a fart fetish and consider that a fetish as it has no links to biological imperatives.
>>
>>23520142
If it turns you on or you get off to it, especially if you can't get off without it, doesn't that make it a fetish?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.