[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder Help and also rate others and give tips on how to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Tinder Help and also rate others and give tips on how to get more matches.
>>
Good turnout m8
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 640x1136
Give advice and opinions on my profile pls

Also what are some good openers? Asking girls what animals they'd want to be if they could works sometimes but I am totally bad at this
>>
First off you're treating it like a dating app over a hookup app. No one gives a damn if you're a grad or not off the bat. They want to know I'd they want the D. Also do a different pic off the bat. Women tend to focus on Facebook first rather than body. Take a good picture of your face and use that as your first poc. Then the 2nd with you and friends. 3rd you and a cute pet, not a reptile, okay maybe do that for the fourth.
>>
Protop, don't bother with tinder
>>
>>23507413
What do then? OKC is shit here.
>>
>>23506950

Lose 1, 2 & 5. do what >>23507375 said.
Only do shirtless if its an action pic. Lose the bio bullshit and add your college name and a silly one liner pick up line. Get a tan
>>
>>23506556
Tinder sucks
>>
I don't use tinder anymore ever since I scored myself a qt3.14, but it's good to know what I can improve.

>>23506950
I actually like 2, I think it should be the profile pic. And yeah, I used pick-up lines, but make sure you tailor it to each girl. It makes them feel like you're making an effort for them individually rather than giving a generic pick-up line.
>>
any good opener? I just recently started using tinder, but I suck at starting conversations.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.