[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pair/ -- Couples Thread >mm, mf, ff, any pair goes >married,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: couplebanner.png (171 KB, 524x510) Image search: [Google]
couplebanner.png
171 KB, 524x510
/pair/ -- Couples Thread

>mm, mf, ff, any pair goes
>married, dating, casual, any relationship
>pics or discussion
>lewd or tame
>general board rules of course
>>
File: 20151219_122653.jpg (555 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151219_122653.jpg
555 KB, 1920x1080
Mf both 18 in a long distance relationship because of college. :,(
>>
File: sillyhats.png (689 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sillyhats.png
689 KB, 800x600
Tonights game night with the guys, and the pretty lady works late, but I'm gonna try to bring her by later. If nothing else, she loves attention (and me hopefully)
>>
>>23506355
I did that all through college too, then the girl dumped on my way home from the very last class of my very last day of school.
>>
That's some fucked up shit!!^^ Hopefully my girl doesn't do the same to me!!
>>
>>23506388
I should hope not

To be fair though, I heard through the grapevine that she was cheating on me for a week or two beforehand. You don't have any worrieys about that, do you?
>>
File: Snapchat-6026790220910851124.jpg (718 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6026790220910851124.jpg
718 KB, 1080x1920
Not a worry for me, she's a good girl! :)
>>
>>23506365
I think ive fucked this chick before. Where from?
>>
If anyone couple wants to trade with the 18 y/o in those pics kik:Seanze15
>>
>>23506493
She grew up a ton of places in Canada, mostly air force bases
>>
>>23506459
btw, she looks like if Natalie Portman and Emma Watson had a lesbaby.

... which is something I would absolutely watch
>>
Thank you, and I would watch that also desu!!!^
>>
File: whowouldbe.jpg (284 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
whowouldbe.jpg
284 KB, 800x500
If I may go off on a tangent for a minute...
>>
>>23506459
I'd try to steal your gf. Gj, your dad must be proud.
>>
I guess this is a good place to ask

I have a gf, we're both in our late 20s. she's absolutely perfect, I've even been thinking of asking her to marry me. but she recently told me she had breast implants and reshaping when she was 19. I never knew since they look and feel so real and are a realistic size, but she said it was because they didn't develop properly and she had a lot of confidence issues because of it and her therapist at the time recommended it. but now I can't help feeling like she's a bit of a fake person and maybe I should be worried because I mean, why should it matter what her breasts look like if she's with one person? I don't know

what does /soc/ think
>>
There just boobs, if you can't overlook that you probably shouldn't marry her! Also tons of girls have fake tits so beware!
>>
>>23506672
natalie for sure
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>23506758
I think intention and context couldn't be more important, and if she did it for genuine reasons then it doesn't speak poorly about her character. And I don't think it's asking too much to draw a line between vanity and good mental health.

Also, it's important to keep in mind how often people have 'artificial' parts. If you've ever had a filling or a crown does that make your smile fake?
>>
>>23506672
honestly my two favorite female celebrities. God fucking damn they are both perfect. Guess if I had to I'd go Emma first.

>>23506459
guess I'll join in.

MF couple in long term relationship here.

>>23506459
your GF is really cute, congrats. where are you two going to school?

>>23506365
She have short hair? Hard to tell for sure from that angle but seems cute at least.
My GF has short hair ever since Emma Watson went short way back when. I love it.

>>23506758
>why should it matter what her breasts look like if she's with one person? I don't know

It's not always about other people, girls like to look good for their own self confidence too.To her having bigger breasts must have been something she thought might make her feel better about herself. Don't worry about it so much, it just makes you insecure and that isn't a good road to go down.
>>
>>23506891
>She have short hair?
She usually grows it long and then ges sick of it and chops it real short all at once. It's short right now though.

It occurs to me I don't have any recent photos on my computer at all.
>>
She goes to College in So Cal and I go to College in Central California! I don't know how to reply to posts...
>>
>>23506937
click the post number, or just enter it after a >>
>>
You two have a kik?
>>
>>23506459 you two have a kik?
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (140 KB, 1065x793) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
140 KB, 1065x793
>>23507068
No, the number of the post you're referring to above the post itself. Unless, were you trying to pretend to be someone else?
>>
IM not sure what I did, I fucked up and it asked myself when I was trying to ask the guy who asked me something. I'm turning this into a shit show
>>
btw, I wish we had all these ID colours yeterday
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13 KB, 178x166) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13 KB, 178x166
It is very tempting to share this one, but the wifey might actually murder me with a cast iron sillet.
>>
>>23507108
It's fine, don't worry about it. Hey can you post more pics of your gf?
>>
Don't want this one dying yet
>>
>>23507347
As if she'd know
>>
>>23506758
There is no way in hell her therapist recommended elective cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>23506807
hm, I guess that makes sense

>>23506891
>>23509609
well apparently it wasn't just that they were small, but actually slightly deformed. I don't know, that's what she said
>>
>>23506758
>why should it matter what her breasts look like if she's only with one person

Because her tits don't exist for you, or for any hypothetical "one person" other than herself.
When she says that they didn't develop properly and she had reshaping, it sounds like a deformity issue - anything from extremely irregular shape or only growing one tit.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you.
She did it to make herself happy WITH herself and if you actually loved her, you would want that.
>>
keeping this bumped still
>>
>>23509609
A therapist getting kickbacks from a cosmetic surgeon?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.