[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting thread ; Why do you cut, and how?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 20160318_024043.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160318_024043.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
Cutting thread ; Why do you cut, and how?
>>
File: 20160318_024422.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160318_024422.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23505005
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>23505024
I'm a straight male..
>>
>>23505027
Is thatg you in the pics OP?
Why do you cut?
>>
I don't cut because I'm not a spoiled middle class retard coming from a Western country.
>>
>>23505005
I don't get it? Is this supposed to be sexy? edgy? cool?
>>
>>23505270
I identify as a spoiled middle class straight western male. Though I'm not retarded so I dont cut. Im assuming it is more prevelant in the west, but Id think its because life is so easy and comfortable here. I mean you wouldnt think to cut yourself if you feared losing your limbs to whatever organization is in power of your shit tier country amiright?
>>
>>23505024
I laughed
>>
dang op you're cute, why you gotta do that to yourself?

I used to cut until my BPD was a bit more under control, now I slip up maybe once or twice a year, but a lot better than covering my hips daily like I used to. meds suck but better than dealing with that
>>
File: oh_really.jpg (31 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
oh_really.jpg
31 KB, 338x305
>>23505027
No you're not
>>
>>23505281
It's much more about losing your instincts. It goes against every bit of my personality to damage myself in such a way. And I certainly do enjoy the more or less hostile environment I've been brought up in since it has done everything to harden me. I really wish you had actual problems. You'd see that you'd either perish or develop values that are healthy to you, instead you languish for you have no problems and you have to create them. It's sad, I think, but I can only do as much as empathise with you, but without a shred of sympathy. And besides, how can you even call yourself a man is beyond me when you, faced with whatever 'problems', don't collect your entire strength and overcome them, instead cut your own wrists and make it even worse. This pessimism is deeply sickening and probably the greatest illness of all times.
>>
>>23505344
you know nothing about psychology
>>
>>23505723
He knows some stuff about being a man though.
>>
Im female , and why i cut; beacuse i like it. Like idk i kinda like gore i like blood. I cut when im sad , when im emotionless and yes , when i feel for it. I do have depression following with other shit aswell.
How i cut; just grab the knife and cut at my ankle .not my wrist where people can see.
>>
>>23505733
"being a man" oh lordy
>>
>>23505723
What kind of answer is this?
Psychology or not, you are at the fault of all your problems. You love suffering, there I no denying it. You are about the same level as R9K misfits that would wail and complain about their lives for hours to no end, but when faced with solid advice that could improve their lives, not necessarily radically, but by a bit, and that bit giving them more to grow out and improve, they will dismiss it all and display their passively aggressive attitude, just like you. You are like the Underground Man, he too had suffered for so long he didn't want it any other way and even deluded himself into thinking that he wanted it be the way it is right from the beginning. Not only that, your reply is even more pathetic than I could've had expected. Like typical pseudointellectual, you feign some knowledge and dismiss me in lacking that said knowledge whilst doing nothing to address my points. If live is so terrible kill yourself, but you are too content with petty measures for something as grand as suicide. You lack the guts to do it, but of course you have enough guts to 'cut' yourself, which is really scarring your skin so lightly that barely any blood comes out and thinking that somehow this helps your suffering.
>>23505736
Typically the ones who irrationally snigger at the notion of masculinity whenever it is mentioned in a positive aspect are effeminate, weak males or hysterical women with a large set of insecurities. I can see why you would display your defensiveness like this, which is a weakness, though. It's almost always that the skinniest wimps with pencil arms are most adamant at expressing their half annoyed mockery at those who aren't and have a strong body.
>>
are you all in 7th grade, jesus christ
>>
I usually use my kitchen knife, i've tried butter knives, but they really don't cut my veggies quite well enough.
>>
File: ow.png (1018 KB, 741x565) Image search: [Google]
ow.png
1018 KB, 741x565
Some bitch broke my heart and that kinda triggered some depression and I just cut because.. well I have no idea but I kept pushing myself to cut more and more and I liked the pain I got afterwards.
>>
>>23505821
wew lad I hope you had fun typing all that

if you are going to have such a superficial understanding of it yet be so convinced you're undoubtably right, I'm not sure much can be done
>>
>>23505860
I used to cut when I was much younger, was in psych wards multiple times, and now major in psych. The behavior OP is displaying fits almost exactly to "manlymanposter" description. Sorry that you like to romanticize the nonexistence of issues. The people with real problems that self-harm, do it out of sight or so severely and without a shit given as to it being seen, and it's obvious OP does neither of those. When he's back with inch deep razor cuts across his shoulders I would believe he has something to actually suffer like that for, and would need help and support, but he's just a flamboyant retard who likes playing make believe to Trent Reznor's wailing about how hard living above your means with every opportunity for help is.
>>
You are doing it wrong OP everybody knows that if you are going to cut yourself you should do it "up the highway, not across the street" you look like you need attention and are a wimp othewise
>>
kek, what a bunch of faggots
I cut because blood looks hot during sex
>>
Boredom, most of the time.
Curiosity too
>>
File: 1457984023335.png (25 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1457984023335.png
25 KB, 500x350
I used to cut when I was 15-17 and then quickly realized how stupid it was, when I experienced situations that were a lot more painful and angsty than what I originally thought at the time were painful and angsty situations.

Life is fucking shitty, but anyone that cuts is holding out for hope that things get better or that something will magically change. It doesn't. Life has a ton of ups and downs, nothing is every consistently happy or sad, and you learn to deal with it.

Work on your coping skills and move the fuck on if you want to see life until the end.
>>
>>23505821
this guy is right, I hope all you cutters know.
>>
i cut when im nervouse or suicidally depressed about ex fiance or son
>>
its not to kill myself reminds me of pain and what pain i would cause people
>>
How will you cope with life when it actually gets hard?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.