[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who has been comitted to a psych ward 6 times anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (440 KB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440 KB, 1774x1774
Ask someone who has been comitted to a psych ward 6 times anything
>>
Dont you post all the time?

Pretty sure I've seen you before. Too qt
>>
how's the food?
>>
>>23501411
Havent posted in over 3 months (other than one thread yesterday) and a post a few minutes ago but I used to frequent the board =)
>>
>>23501402
You doing ok now?
>>
why have you been in the psych ward
>>
and if you have a spouse of someone you love how does that make then feel and i hope your ok
>>
>>23501412
It is not good in public hospitals but it is alright in private hospitals. I am anorexic so I do not eat much anyway so I usually fast during my stay and get a forced IV and feeding tube

At the private hospital people enjoyed the food very much and once you were cleared by your doctor you could go to a big cafeteria where the staff and visitors eat. They always have salad bars and the hot food looks questionable but I have seen desserts like recces peanut butter pies
>>
and if you have a spouse of someone you love how does that make then feel and i hope your ok and how are you
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>23501423
I am ok, my meds have worked out better and I just got out of a two month residential program but had to be comitted halfway through because I was hearing command voices because my medication was not working anymore. It is strange being home but I have a lot of support... just lonely
>>23501426
I have been in for threatening to kill myself and also episodes of dissociative psychosis. I also cut myself to try to come back to my body
>>
>>23501432
how were the living conditions and what ahppend if you were horny of somthing ?
>>
>>23501429
I do not have any intimate connections. I have never had a boyfriend or girlfriend because I do not like other people in his name way. I do have love for my parents but sometimes I doubt that too.... It is rewlly hard for me
>>
>>23501449
what do you mean by in his name way
>>
What's the point of making a thread about all this?

It comes off as very attention whorey. I bet you don't have any real issues at all just white girl syndrome.
>>
>>23501446
Depending on the hospital. I stayed in a really nice psychiatric hospital twice (the one with the cafeteria). It was clean and modern with a big middle room with the help desk and nursing station. Big flatscreen tv on the wall and lots of nice couches and tables. There was a juice machine and hot coco and coffee served until 10. I had a roommate but the beds were nice and each room had a sound machine. Good activities

In public hospitals the conditions are miserable, plastic beds where the sheets come off every time you move. Tiny bathroom with no mirror. Squished common room with nothing to do... people are jumping all over eachother and fighting. Usually people with no insirance are sent here so the conditions are miserable... nothing to do but pace like an animal
>>
>>23501449
in the phys ward do they tie you up or they let you just walk around of they put you in a cell or somthing
>>
>>23501467
i think if even somone needs attentionj you should give it to them
>>
>>23501402
You seem to have a hard time accepting how you're an average girl lookswise and most likely personalitywise. There's nothing wrong with being average, so it's good that you've been receiving help with those issues.
>>
>>23501442
Go along the tracks not across them retard
>>
>>23501471
There are no cells, there is a quiet room where people go if they freak out. Everyone is free to roam around and rooms are unlocked
>>
>>23501468
so can we see your full arm with the cuts ?
>>
>>23501479
You are boring
>>23501482
Ne t time
>>
>>23501489
OP I've been raped in foster care and now have HIV with PTSD. I didnt find out until after I had already infected someone I had traveled thousands if miles to be with.. who ended up lying to me anyway and just fucking me and leaving me homeless.

I've been commited twice. I dont know why anorexia has sent you in 6 times, but I think you should calm down.
>>
>>23501504
me what did i do i dont understand what ur trying to say to me
>>
>>23501504
Anorexia did not sent me in. I was molested from age 6-10 and was raped twice drug-related incidents so I understand...
>>
>>23501523
anorexia with drugs that bad >>23501504
but i dont know why you are comparing how much you have been rapped and drugged
>>
>>23501522
I'm saying if youre upset about your weight and want to die youre more than welcome to have some of my HIV.
Keeps my body lean and speeds up the pace of death.

>>23501526
theres no comparison. I could care less whether she lives or dies, but to die over something like anorexia is silly.
>>
>>23501542
I do not care about my weight... the problem is I do no eat because I have paranoia surrounding food. I understand why youre saying thus
>>
>>23501542
im not mad about anything im not mad about my weight
>>
>>23501402
Ok. I'm gonna ask you something, please leave /soc/. Forever, and never come back. You're a massive attention whore under the guise of being a psychotic .
>>
>>23501550
cutting yourself isnt good either, sure you dont want to be infected?
>>
Whats wrong with you?
>>
Why aren't we friends anymore Christian?
>>
>>23501402
hi cute crazy girl, you seem like a nice person. good luck to you.
>>
>>23501402
>6 times
Wow so cool.
I've been in over a dozen times now and consistently require therapy and help, your problems are bullshit it you feel the need to discuss it on 4Chan of all places.

The cafeteria food is great but you can tell when they load that shit with lithium but don't bitch about the hot food you cunt.
>>
>>23501402
What do you fear?
>>
Very attractive.
Cut yourself for the thread?
>>
>>23501523
>>23501549
>understand
You unterstand nothing and you never will
>>
Do you think you could ever be in a healthy relationship?
>>
File: 1446834766002.jpg (900 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1446834766002.jpg
900 KB, 2448x2448
>shes back
>>
>>23501692
>>23501523
>>23501504
>>23501442
Well, it's all in the past now. Look on the bright side of life, that's what I say :3
>>
Fucking pathetic. If you think your life is so bad and are weak enough to actually cut, stop wasting time and money and kill yourself, selfish prick.
>>
>>23502331
how's the office job?

also
>>23502126
>>
Can you post your contact info?
>>
>>23501402
why do you never reply to me on skype lynchy?
>>
Pretty, young, white, female... Yeah life must be brutal lolol
>>
>>23502423
What an ignorant fucking post.
>>
>>23502428
>>23502409
lad....
>>
>>23502441
Your point?
>>
>>23501549
>the problem is I do no eat because I have paranoia surrounding food

Yeah because being overweight is the worst thing that could happen to you.

Not carving yourself up like a christmas ham and having your organs give out because you refuse to give them any nutrition ever and being committed to the looney bin over 6 times.
>>
>>23502446
lad.....
>>
>>23502428
Ignorant is not knowing how fucked up some people have it from start to finish in life... She may have some obstacles to over come but she has more tools at her disposal naturally than most, if you saw some of the people I know you would understand why I have minimal sympathy for a person who has the advantages she does... She obviously not retarded... She's using a computer so she can change her life, she's young which gives her plenty of time to fix her issues and be successful IF she tries, and she's not some hunchback missing teeth... So all in all... She's pretty well off
>>
>>23502460
A lot of assumptions just because she's white though.

Not sure what race has to do with it?

What is your race? If your black/non-white you should know you're a racist, and yes, ignorant. If you're white I wonder if saying these things is like giving yourself a pat on the back?

Moron.
>>
>>23502473
Obvs not the other anon but I think the fact that she can afford to be checked into private hospitals and get manicures is pretty indicative she's not on dire straits.
Not judging her situation, but she's not a lost soul. Just misguided and needs perspective.
>>
>>23502473
I am white actually... And yeah believe it or not being a white person in a first world country gives you a HUGE fucking advantage in life if you try... That's not racism that's just reality, you're going to try and say some girl growing up poor in India has the same chance of being successful as a white girl growing up on America?? If your answer is yes than you're the fucking moron, this girl has ad advantages in life and she's passing them away
>>
>>23502479
Fucking thank you!!!! Like I said not saying this girl doesn't have issues but Jesus christ you guys know damn well if this was some fat 37 year old broke neckbeard with a dick none of you would be going "awww what's the matter???"
>>
>>23502479
>>23502485
Someone well off cannot be depressed or have other difficult mental health issues?
>>
>>23502489
And you know good and well you wouldn't be here telling him to get over because 'muh privilege'.
>>
>>23502492
That's not what I'm saying, at all. I think if anything being rich and having opportunities can actually make some situational problems seem even worse since there's more to lose.

But on the other hand, why post about how many times you've been to the mental wards? It delegitimizes the seriousness of the problem and makes it seem like it's a competition for who is more "fucked" when the reality is she's technically in a better position than most.
>>
All I was saying is that this girl does have advantages and she's just not using them... Believe it or not being a well off white female with access to private hospitals in America... GIVES YOU A HUGE FUCKING ADVANTAGE over people dealing with their mental illnesses all over the world and in our own country, and before you go saying "what does being white have to do with it?!" try being a schizophrenic black dude in his 40's living on the street and tell me this girl doesn't have a better chance of getting help...
>>
>>23501402
Oh hi, OP. I did try to message you once but you only replied once and then never after. I was sincerely offering to give you any help you want, but I guess I got drowned by lots of insincere males also messaging you.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.