[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any girls here who have been called completely insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-02-18-04-14-13.png (231 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-18-04-14-13.png
231 KB, 1080x1920
Are there any girls here who have been called completely insane at some point?
I find the crazier they are the harder i get, and i need people to talk to. Doesn't have to turn sexual, simply having a conversation with a pretty lunatic would get me off. So let's chat!
(girls with dicks are fine too i guess)
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 960x1280
I am psycotic (have been comitted to psych wards numerous times) and it is true I am incredibly hard to get a and I have no interest in sex

I am harmless but I have a hard time making friends because people are scared by me even though I am very social

Drinking helps me (it helps a lot of psychotic people) but I have been sober for 3 months and my meds do not work very well but it should be fixed soon
>>
>>23501398
why is it that crazy always looks the cutest? ;_;
>>
Diagnosed with depression, borderline personality disorder, eating disorder (not otherwise specified), and generalized anxiety disorder. Just got out of my third hospital stint last month. Running out of meds. 18, grill, etc.
>>
File: Picture 311.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Picture 311.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
>>23500728
I'm odd. But I never let my self get into a state where I had to go to a hospital or such. But I do get told I'm crazy on the regular.

I tend to be easier to handle if I can focus on other people. Its only bad when people arnt around or I trust the person enough to not freak out.

I'm up for a chat but doubt I will be very sexual sorry.
>>
>>23503217
What things do you think you do to cause people to say you're crazy?
>>
>>23501398
Lets be frens? :>
>>
>>23503227
I don't know they just do. It's kinda annoying.

Odd personality?
>>
>>23503281
You mean like socially awkward?
>>
>>23503055
contact details?
>>
>>23503283
I don't think I'm THAT awkward.

I am not sure I use to beat my self up trying to figure it out. But I don't really think about it much anymore.

gives me your skype and we can hang out and then you tell me.
>>
ah yes, the look at me I'm a special snowflake girl thread.
>>
>>23503308
Agreed, let's see
>>
>>23503343
calling
>>
>>23503302
Kik: anonymoose534
>>23503327
hi that's me give me attention pls
>>
>>23503350
Just messaged you!
>>
yes, by a lot of people, but diagnosed with ptsd atm and still seeking help

I feel sociopathic at times, the genes in my family aren't so good. I have a lot of fits, especially when unmedicated, and physically / mentally hurt the people who are close to me and love me

I don't like really loving people and I try to keep at a safe distance. I beware of most peoples' intentions, and I react poorly because I guess I'm on some sort of constant defense.

I'm also into blood play and self harm, and a lot of people make quips about it.

When I get called insane it really hurts, and I think most people know, so that is why they use it so often
>>
>>23503521
blood play's hot. but. this board is 18+ not 12+
>>
>>23503521
Smoking is gross and you look like you smell/don't bathe
>>
>>23503308
>>23503350

Skype me too- ultratusk

I'd like to chat
>>
>>23503543
I hadn't in that pic I had just woken up
>>23503537
I'm 24
>>
i have psychopathic thoughts. even though i don't act on these thoughts i tend to scare people with some of the fucked up shit i talk about.

I come from a long family history of schizophrenics. Ive had a few psychotic episodes. But I'm not quite schizophrenic to the point of being diagnosed as one. Possibly skitzoaffective though.

diagnosed with severe social anxiety, depression, inattentive add, and sensory processing disorder.

crazy is just normal to me now.
>>
>>23503579
I'm bored, wanna chat?
>>
>>23501398
Hang in there. Takes a long ass time to get the meds just right in most cases. Feel like chatting, about basically anything, snap me!

jayce-whateley
>>
>>23503350
I should be doing my homework, but i'm not. :O
Anyways, can confirm pretty cool and not crazy desu
>>
im here to talk, any girls, and im not threatened by "crazy"
We are all crazy, fuck that lable.
Kik: Aurailen
>>
Had two people call me insane. One is now in prison for killing his ex-wife. The other is mentally fucked up as well. I have pretty psychotic thoughts, like "i just wish everyone would die" every once in awhile. Maybe I'm just narcissistic.

Craziest thing I've actually done was put cat shit on my ex's doorstep for ditching me for his idiot ex who cheated on him, on Christmas. I feel like I had a right to be pissed, but that's me ofc.

basically, I'm a person that you do not want to piss off. Used to have crazy anger issues when i was younger, but never hurt anyone.
>>
>>23504421
>bate
>bait
>bats
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.