[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your fetlifes, you dirty sluts, daddy doms, closet furr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Post your fetlifes, you dirty sluts, daddy doms, closet furries, and airline pilots

>https://fetlife.com/users/5872606
Mtf / 21 / Michigan

ToTT: what's a new fetish you've recently devloped?
>>
Relatively new to the scene, went to a couple of munches and they were.. odd. Seemed really clique-y and I couldn't quite hit it off with anyone. Should I try it again? Kinda want to push this whole dom side of my sexuality a little further.
>>
>>23490031
It's always worth trying ^,^

It might be better for you to just to know one person really well and exploring with them
>>
>>23489997
https://fetlife.com/users/3464150

i am a hyper introvert tho tobehonest family, i usually just meet women at goth/industrial clubs or at shows and bang out with them
>>
>>23490092
I'll try it out then!

A lot of what I'm reading about the website is that people shouldn't use it as a dating website, and instead go to munches and meet people there. Should I ignore that and just treat it like OKC? Much more discreetly of course.
>>
>>23490112
If someone has a fetlife, they probably have an OKCupid, so I'd suggest OKC because you really can get to know someone on there and ask them if they have a fetlife down the road (and knowing their sex answers is useful)
>>
I'm pretty into the scene. My username is tryme83. I'm a Dom by nature. Females only please
>>
>>23489997

Dobondis on Fetlife.

Basically looking for a good slut, intelligent and slightly bratty, who I can use as a fucktoy and occasionally lend out to select friends.

I live in an old castle just outside the city of Barcelona with a huge, well equipped dungeon in it. I know I'm far away from most, but if you're keen to spend a holiday serving me and my perverted desires, check out the city, meet my friends etc. then be my guest. Also, I've been toying with the idea of having a live-in slave for a long time, but don't know any girls for who that's feasible. So that's an option too...

Barcelona is only a short flight away for most unless you're on the US west coast. I have some nice friends here, so you'd fall into a nice openminded kinky social scene.

Feel free to talk to me on Fetlife or add me on Skype, Dombadie is my Skype name.
>>
File: IMG_0085BW.jpg (921 KB, 1701x1134) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085BW.jpg
921 KB, 1701x1134
>>23490634
>>23489997
New fetish would be having a live in slave, but I've heard it's really hard work and not as cool as it sounds. Anyone have any experience with this?

The idea of having a fulltime fucktoy around who cleans your place naked whilst wearing a buttplug and a servant costume and who is smart enough to take out in public and hold intelligent conversation but knows her place at home, I'd also like to use her as a table f.e. sound great in theory. What are the pitfalls though, /soc?

Pic related, shows part of the dungeon...
>>
https://fetlife.com/users/3025845

Way more of a switch than I show on my profile
>>
https://fetlife.com/users/5892603

Old guard chanslut and trap superfreak :3

Would be awesome to talk to some grills
>>
bumperino
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.