[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I very much want to arrange for my gf to get gangbanged very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 10.gif (2 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
2 MB, 200x170
I very much want to arrange for my gf to get gangbanged very roughly by a bunch of guys who all have 10"+ cocks. I'll just sit and watch in my chastity device and record a video of it.
>>
File: 20140627_124853.jpg (123 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
20140627_124853.jpg
123 KB, 600x800
I want them all to fuck and cum in/on her multiple times each. By the time they're done with her I want her COVERED with cum... All her holes overflowing with it, and her pussy and ass very sore and destroyed... D : then I'll clean her up.
>>
>>23486919
She gonna be on the pill?
>>
Why dont you just kill yourself instead :DD
>>
File: cock for jess-1.png (167 KB, 798x600) Image search: [Google]
cock for jess-1.png
167 KB, 798x600
>>23486935
Na, shes got an implant in her arm. no condoms what so ever... She's designed to have her pussy filled up with cum.

This is her 12" dildo... Only guys with big cocks who know how to fuck her properly deserve her. I'd be happy with permenant chastity
>>
>>23486978
Do you like when she teases you about not being enough? Also, is she into impreg fantasy?
>>
File: IMG_20150512_212005.jpg (65 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150512_212005.jpg
65 KB, 720x960
>my tiny pathetic cuckold cock for comparison
>>
>>23486990
What does she say about it
>>
You are a sad excuse for a man OP
>>
>>23487087
This is all b8, m8. It's just the cuck meme to try and get a reaction.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.