[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A list of Lies that /soc/ promotes >There can be attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
A list of Lies that /soc/ promotes
>There can be attractive girls interested in anime
False, there are no attractive girls interested in anime that are broken in one way or another, most of them have an crippling inability to socialize. The truth of the idea is if they are attractive and social they'll be outside talking with friends and doing things don't involve hours of being inside doing nothing.
>on /soc/ there are girls that want to fuck you
top level kek this one, I doubt I even have to debunk this one.
>if you're interests include anime, video games, or card games, you can still make friends
Stated above in the first lie you guys perpetuate, ANY activity that can be done in the comfort and safety of your own home is sooner or later going to boil down to you doing in your own home. After a while you just won't leave, and therefor you won't make friends outside of the ones you already have, and nothing will change. It will be you and your 4 or 5 friends playing games in your house. no girls, no dates, nothing new. forever.

any others /soc/?
>>
Get off the internet and make some friends?
Jesus Christ dude
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.