[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surprised to see there was no New York thread. Well here it goes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Surprised to see there was no New York thread. Well here it goes. Anybody know any smokeasies in town, anyway?
>>
How is upstate nyc? I'm going to a suny college and I heard it's pretty bigoted. I'm from nyc so I hope it won't be a huge culture shock :/
>>
Ayyy I'm walkin' ere'.
>>
>>23479762
Ayyy yoooo fuhgedabaaadit.
>>
>>23479770
Badabing badaboom lets get some cawfee
>>
25/F. Long Island.
Going into the city tomorrow, anyone up for going through Chinatown/Koreatown or Museum of Natural History?
>>
>>23479702

Karma, 51 1st ave
>>
>>23479762
that's not even the right city
>>
>>23479788

>Badabing badaboom

translated to modern New Yawk

>Allahu Akbar
NINE ELEVEN
>>
>>23479907
19/f long island
Totally willing to hit a museum another time
>>
>>23479728
no, you'll be fine

a lot of the people in those upstate cities were born in NYC anyway?
>>
>>23479702
I've told you already, but Circa Tabac

I wanna try it out one day
>>
>>23482076
didn't mean to put that question mark there

anyway, m/21/718 here
>>
>>23479907
Aw man I won't be back from college until the 25th, otherwise I would be so down
>>
Does anyone here go to Cornell, IC, or Suny Cortland?
>>
Welp, here goes.

24/M/NYC

I'm a bi (pan?) sexual computer addict, so, yeah. Don't know what those two have in relation to each other, but I thought I'd mention them.
>>
File: NiggerFactsWsources.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
NiggerFactsWsources.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>23479728
One thing I don't like about living up here is there are a lot of racist people and their racism is unfounded. They never grew up with/around any black people.

In my mind after seeing niggers noggin' in action in NYS I can not blame them at all. My best friend growing up was half black and he admitted his own father is a nigger. Reality is reality just like living in denial and being more racist yourself is ok in a lot of niggers minds.
>>
File: 1426899757755.jpg (2 MB, 2762x1703) Image search: [Google]
1426899757755.jpg
2 MB, 2762x1703
>>23481661
sure thing
>>
>>23482894
shut up Cletus
>>
>>23483067
facts is facts nigger.

I have family in the city and I choose to not go visit anymore because the city is a disgusting shit hole.

I worked in Canarsie for a while and that place was nigger fest central. I used to party a lot in the city, fuck that shit hole.

They've got you rounded up already. If it wasn't for JewYorkCity the gun laws wouldn't have been enacted in this state. When the shtf you guys are fucked bad.
>>
>>23483218
retarded redneck autist
>>
>>23479702
I'm sure it probably isn't really bright to post this on /b/, but there may be someone who actually wants to answer.
How is New York really? I have been dreaming of the city since I know about myself, and strongly want to go there or at least in the tri state area after high school. I would have to migrate to the USA thought, but saying I do get in somehow, for college or not, is the place bearable living on a minimum wage job.How many room mates will I have to get and generally in which area, given the sure low-income when I get there?
Is the city as itself as magnificient its represented, is it really an endless vignette of life,chance and murica?
>>
>>23479907
20/M West Bab. I'd totally be up for it if I didn't have class..
>>
21/m/585&716 hmu on kik midnightsurrender
>>
>>23479907
>>23481907

Ayyy. 20/m/631 Also from LI going into the city tomorrow. Actually would not mind doing that.
>>
>>23481907
>>23482113
>>23483418
>>23483745

Give me your kiks and we might be able to do a meet up since NY meetups never happen?
>>
>>23484161
As a f, I'm afraid to post my kik anymore.
>>
does anyone want to cuddle with an ugly gat tranny with man voice who doesn't pass

516 11714 btw
>>
>>23484946
Gotta kik?
>>
>>23484229
I fucking feel that infinitely. Mine's ignemvulpi so just shoot me a message.

We can make bets how many dicks are sent.
>>
>>23483356
Try and find a job through Craigslist or another job posting site before you get here. If you check "telecommuting" there are plenty of offers with flexible schedules for students.
Average rent $1000-$1500 for your own apartment.
You can find something small within $450-$800 with luck.

Up to you where you want to stay, Brooklyn or Queens would be cheaper then Manhattan.

and NYC=Murica
>>
Ayyo 23/M straight Nassau County Lawn Guy land. Snapchat: satur9ix let's smoke!
>>
>>23485517
lol that's the very low end of average

1000 a month will only get you a studio in The Bronx, Eastern Brooklyn, and Staten Islad
>>
>>23484946
snapchat?
>>
M 18 347
Bi/pan
I wanna meet up with someone and do oral
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.