[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love making tips for the opposite gender. >Ladies When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: taytay.jpg (170 KB, 600x968) Image search: [Google]
taytay.jpg
170 KB, 600x968
Love making tips for the opposite gender.

>Ladies

When we make love I need you to grab tight and passionately fuck me back with rhythm and not stop while we're cumming.

That's how I like my sex.
>>
>>23479298
Noted

>Men
If I say I want it harder, don't worry that you might break me, shut up and fuck me.
If you have a small penis, just get on with it instead of being constantly insecure and neurotic about it.
Don't ask about my sexual history unless you actually want to hear stuff. I like talking about it though so don't be afraid to ask.
Put your tongue in my ear when I get close to orgasm - might just be me though :P
>>
>>23479643
Oh, and potentially an amusing one from experience...

If you want to borrow my dildo to put up your arse just say!
>>
>Ladies

Don't be afraid to sink in the claws, if you can handle a dicking I can handle some scratches

If a guy says he's gonna take a shower after sex you should probably join him. Great way to get a free hair washing and scalp massage
>>
>>23479710
Nice advice. Might also get round two in the shower!
>>
>>23479719
Very true good for keeping the action going, horrible if you have plans later that day
>>
>>23479749
I've had wake up sex that's resulted in me calling in sick to work so we can spend the whole morning together, so I know what you mean!
>>
>>23479767
>Wake up sex
>Call off
>Shower together
>Breakfast
>Afternoon nap on couch
> Wake up fooling around on couch
> afternoon sex
>Make plans for evening
>shower again
>shower turns into bath
>bathtub head
>Fuck evening plans
>end up fucking and passing out by 10

God I miss that chick
>>
>>23479836
:(

Baths are great for fooling around in
>>
File: 1397589975455.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1397589975455.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
>these two
How's it feel to not be a virgin piece of shit?
>>
>>23479885
It feels good, but don't be downhearted. I had a bf who was a virgin until he lost it with me at 21, and he was great.
>>
>>23479896
does your name start with an "s"
>>
>>23479896
tfw I'm 21. Maybe one day? It's pretty hard to not be when you just want someone to go do shit with
>>
>>23479913
No

>>23479923
I understand. Good luck anon.
>>
>>23479923
Also at least you're reading the sex tips thread, so you'll be pretty good when you get the chance!
>>
>>23479946
>pretty good
I don't know I feel like no matter how much "prepping" you do you will still be shit simply because you will be nervous and shit, but hey what do I know right
>>
Thought of another one:

Being ok with kissing me after I've blown you is very cool and will earn my respect!
>>
>>23479966
You'll be shit if that's your attitude!
>>
>>23479983
Well I guess you got me there yeah. For sure will be the biggest challenge for me so far in life because I tend to see only bad out comes. Guess really what will be the challenge is just the first few steps of getting a date going desu
>>
>>23480016
If i wasn't in a relationship right now believe me I would love to take another guy's virginity
>>
>>23480025
Woah there, we probably don't even live in the same state. tfw that's my fetish is dating a girl who has experience and taking the lead for the night
>>
>>23480052
I've done it and it's amazing, i felt like a fucking sex goddess :) It was a massive privelege to be his first. And we probably don't even live on the same continent actually.
>>
>>23480060
>not american
Even better, I bet you have a cute accent. I bet you did, like showing him a whole new world. Lucifer of sex if you will
>>
>>23479298
Before having sex, make sure the man's penis is erect. It's difficult to have sex with a soft dick.
>>
>>23479298
For women:
>do what OP said, that nigger knows what he's talking about
>grabbing sides/ribs with hands is top-tier
>every dick is different
Sounds obvious, but the majority of women I've been with tend to think that being a one-trick pony will do it.
>if the guy isn't getting it, literally spell out what you want (in a nice way, ideally)
Best sex I've ever had was with someone like this.
>never underestimate the power of walking around naked if you're in a relationship

>>23479643
Tongue in ear? Now I'm just curious - just straight in your ear-hole?
>>
File: 0afhvfys.jpg (84 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
0afhvfys.jpg
84 KB, 720x1184
how is this picture fo a dating site/app?
what would you assume about me based on this pic? also about sex life, what I do in bed etc
>>
>>23480184
definitely a bottom.
>>
>>23480210
hahaha
and what would make me look like a top?
>>
>>23480254
a different face.
>>
>>23480254
im just kidding.
>>
>>23480080
English accent

>>23480103
Well, not quite just jam it in the hole lol. But wet kisses and tongue all around my ear and kind of in the hole a bit is just the hottest thing if it comes at the right moment.
>>
share more relationship tips anons

When you're with your lover. Try to mimic them, be subtle: sit similar position. Match her emotional or at least neutral, never opposite. Don't be happy when he is sad. Eye contact as much as you can. Give compliments daily. And also ladies love gifts
>>
>>23480451
biggest/smallest penis' you've had?
>>
>>23480103
>never underestimate the power of walking around naked if you're in a relationship
I agree with that
>>
>>23480412
no problem, but I'm actually looking for feddback haha
>>
>>23480460
Smallest was around 4 inches maybe, I didn't measure, but noticeably small. Biggest was I think a bit bigger than average.
>>
Here's a good one for guys:
If you want to make a girl feel vulnerable in a really sexy way, undress her while you're kissing and touching, and get her completely naked before you take anything off :D
>>
>>23480532
noted!
>>
>>23480534
Depending on hiw comfortable she feels you might have to get naked immediately so she doesn't feel freaked out, or you can finger her for quite a while before she goes crazy and starts ripping your clothes off!
>>
>>23480549
what do you think about footrubs and being massaged before sex?
>>
>>23480555
Can be nice! Especially back and shoulder massage
>>
Lube is your friend. Had to bite the pillow when he suddenly decided to ram his cock in my ass. Made me cry. When in doubt, lube that shit.
>>
>>23480559
Yeah never do anal as a surprise thing, really bad idea!
>>
>>23479298
Where did you get this picture at ?
>>
Can't believe this one died all the time I've been away!
>>
>>23482239
How do you feel about vulnerable play like blindfolds and being tied up?
>>
>>23482545
Love that. Love feeling vulnerable with a guy I'm attracted to. Not into all the elaborate bondage ties but I do own a pair of handcuffs!
>>
>>23479298
Picture where did you get it ????
>>
I got a tip for you ;)
DM me on twitter! https://twitter.com/Qiptm_
>>
Ladies, I know it's a touchy subject, and opinions might flare up about the pros and cons of such a practice. Yet I must say, don't be afraid to use the avocado. Just ram it up there with gusto, that's what it is there for. Thanks.
>>
up
>>
>>23483772
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>23482551
>ladies
You can lead the moves. Nobody will hate you for that.
When you feel him cumming, if you are in position to dictate the rythm, slow a bit for a few seconds, then bring back the speed.
Even if he won't say it out loud, he can appreciate you massaging just behind the testicles. Then, if there is no rejection sign, you can to finger the ass. Assume it works like a virgin vagina regarding nails & everything.
>>
>>23487393
>Even if he won't say it out loud, he can appreciate you massaging just behind the testicles. Then, if there is no rejection sign, you can to finger the ass. Assume it works like a virgin vagina regarding nails & everything.
I do this to guys when giving head and they rarely say no in my experience :)
>>
>>23487401
do u notice they cum more?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.