[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tinder and okcupid are useless so Im making this thread me:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: buying gf.jpg (11 KB, 411x369) Image search: [Google]
buying gf.jpg
11 KB, 411x369
tinder and okcupid are useless so Im making this thread

me:
>19
>living in wisconsin
>damn near a millionaire
>gainfully employed
>homebrewer
>>
File: 1452068119889.gif (2 MB, 402x335) Image search: [Google]
1452068119889.gif
2 MB, 402x335
>>23476805
Hey friend,
Using your financial situation to pick up women will only land you with literally the worst type of person ever and you will feel even more miserable.
Having no gf is better than becoming the provider beta male for some sub-par psycho cunt from 4chan who will suck you dry (in the bad way).
t. a female more reasonable than most
>>
>>23476821
this
>>
19 is so young to have to turn to 4chan...

Maybe sign up for like an art class or something at a local college? Meet girls there?

I'm too old to date you but the other poster is right don't grab a girl from soc who wants money. There are sugar daddy threads if you want that type of relationship.
>>
>>23476805
How did you become a near millionaire at 19? L33t entrepreneurial skillz or rich family?
>>
File: IMG_20160312_085712432.jpg (202 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_085712432.jpg
202 KB, 480x640
Invest into a spaceship and find gf on another planet. I'm done :(
>>
>>23476842
lolsuit money from when I was little got invested well and turned into a fuckton of cash
>>
>>23476837
I'm borderline autistic with no social skills and struggle to find a situation where its appropriate to ask a woman out.
>>23476821
nobodies interested in the bearded machinist maybe they'll be interested in the somewhat-rich bearded machinist
>>
>>23476911
Hmm practice talking to women online without the pressure of a dating site so you get better at it? Do you have any female friends?

Machinist because of your job or it's a hobby?

Honestly if you advertise it though girls here are used to scamming guys or talking to them just to get something they want. They'll ditch you as soon as they do or even if it's ongoing because it's a constant source of income they probably have multiple other guys they do the same with. I have a friend she's a lesbian yet she has 4-5 guys that completely support her and buy her whatever she wants. With camwhores they are just gonna do the same.
>>
>Machinist because of your job or it's a hobby?
job
> Do you have any female friends?
no friends at all
>Hmm practice talking to women online without the pressure of a dating site so you get better at it?
I have before and its a chore to chat with a woman, If I say something its usually a one word answer and I have to go through a mental list of ice breakers until I run out
>>
Are you physically attractive?
>>
>>23477584
by wisconsin standards yes
>>
>>23476805
How do I /your girlfriend/?
>>
Why do you want a girlfriend?

What is your ideal girlfriend like?

What kind of relationship/arrangement would you like?
>>
>>23476805
Why the fuck are you still living in Wisconsin
>>
>>23476805
fellow wiscobro here
Head out to Madison or Milwaukee if you want to meet girls, both places are overflowing with college girls
>>
>>23476911

I'm a bearded machinist and I have no problems getting women. I just have a hard time keeping them while working nights.
>>
>>23479487

Not OP, but low cost of living. A million bucks goes a lot further in WI than on the coasts. And some parts of the state are genuinely beautiful when it's not a winter hellhole.
>>
>>23477646
Wisconsin or Madison standards? 608 here, 22f. Most of the state is ass ugly but this city and its people are gorgeous thanks to the university
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.