[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I sign in my boyfriends snapchat? I know he'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (934 KB, 2446x2446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
934 KB, 2446x2446
should I sign in my boyfriends snapchat?

I know he'll know because it signs his phone out when I do. but he made plans last night (Friday night) which I thought was weird cuz we only had time to see each other once during the week and no other time during the weekend.

we barely texted yesterday then at like 930 I fell asleep from exhaustion and just woke up and he never texted me back in the middle of
our text convo. idk what to
think...

I just called him and texted him, no answers. I was thinking of signing in his snapchat to check his friends stories that he said he was with so I can either feel better or find out if he did something, but he'll know I signed into his snapchat. should I do it?

his phones ringing so it's unlikely that it died
>>
No, that is fucking crazy and a huge invasion of his privacy. Don't be that girl.
>>
Don't do it, but he's probably fucking around.
>>
Yes because I want to know what happened.

No because its a bad thing to do
>>
>>23476217
I gues he did but the texts didn't go through and he sent a screenshot of it
so he did I guess
>>
>>23476193
Don't do that shit please, I've had plenty of terror girlfriends and honestly it's better to just admit your suspicions and doubts to him and talk that shit through.
If he gives a shit he'll focus more on not making you feel uncomfortable and if he doesn't, well you're settled.
>>
>>23476237
he did text me back the text Judt didn't go through. he took a screenshot

but yeah I deal
with this's kind stuff way too much it's getting to be too stressful . was supposed to be getting ready for work now I'm gonna be late and I don't feel happy
>>
Tbh, if he's acting strange for no particular reason and you're feeling worried/suspicious... Chances are what you're thinking is true.

In most cases you'd confront your partner. If he kinda shrugs it off and acts weird about it then I'd want to suss it out at that point.

G luck!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.