[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FILTH. If this thread is not for you, then that's fine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
FILTH. If this thread is not for you, then that's fine. Leave us be; we leave you be. This thread is for those into Risk Aware Consensual Kink, relevant experiences, fantasies that one would never play out, and those generally curious regarding:

>Watersports/piss
>Hardsports/Scat
>Human toilet
>EFRO

>Blumpkins
>Farts
>Swirlies
>Rimming
>Ass to mouth
>Diapers

>Vomit
>Lactation
>Blood, menstrual or otherwise

>Raunch/ripe/B.O.
>Pits, feet, ass
>Dirty panties
>Dirty shoes
>Not showering/not allowing others to shower for a period of time
>Smegma

I could go on.
>Inb4 >>>/diaper/ or >>>/kink/
This is at the same time too diverse from the interests discussed in diaper threads and too 'distinct' from the interests in general kink threads.
>>
Yee blood
Does anyone have any tips on getting into this fetish? Any inspiration on what I could do by myself?
>>
Thanks for making this thread again OP. I'm glad I'm not alone. I get turned on by sexy beautiful women farting and pooping (EFRO). I hope others join in to keep this thread going.

My fav websites for this are girlsgonegross, ilovegirlfarts, poopeegirls...
>>
>>23474565
Evenin m8. Stuck at work at the moment, but would be glad to help.

How do you plan to incorporate blood? What are your exact fetishes? Licking? Smearing?

The most obvious and possibly ill suited option is dating a cutter and/or cutting.

>My first "girlfriend" (before I realized what a 'cutter' was or how it's not good to feed into that habit) used to take a pencil eraser to her arm and rub it down to the metal part, then continue.

Thinking back, this probably wasn't the most stable girl. However she would take me to her apartment after school while her mother was at work, and we would take boxcutters and Ever. So. Slightly... graze each other bodies with them. Some blood as involved, but never any heavy flow.

What you could perhaps do is make a minor cut, and then spread the blood all over your body calligraphically, with the appearance that you're cutting into the flesh.

Biting mite also add to the erotic factor.

Are you planning on private sessions, public shows? Solo, duet, trio+?
>>
>>23474785
Hey, thanks for the extensive reply.

I'm into crossdressing, anal, chastity and sounding. Mostly the smearing aspect is what I'm looking for, the appearance of blood does a lot for me. Thanks for the tip about the minor cut, that sounds like a nice starting point.

I'll do it solo (unless I can find something local) and I haven't considered camming/showing really, except for perhaps a few pictures.

As for cutting, do you recommend boxcutters? What do you think of needles? Any clear things I should avoid/not do?
>>
>>23473998
19/m/uk
All except blood and farts are huge turn ons for me.
Solo play is quite rare but when I do its pretty wild. Bottle of piss poured in bathtub along with a good load of scat and I just sort of roll around, covering myself in it.
>>
>>23474897
>I'm into crossdressing, anal, chastity and sounding.
Very nice. Sounding wasn't my 'thing', though my sole experience with it was interesting.

> the appearance of blood does a lot for me
Perhaps warm food coloring+water or beef blood might do the trick?

>do you recommend boxcutters? What do you think of needles? Any clear things I should avoid/not do?
This was a very long time ago, and we used fresh razors out of the box, though I suppose sterilizable materials should be best of them all. Don't they sell scalpels online?

>>23474964
I almost thought we conversed on omegle once, until I realized it was a French boy instead.
>>23474784
Motherless, eroprofile, and shittytube are by far my favorite sites.
>>
>>23474897
Craft knives with the snap blades are good as they give you a fresh edge. The small hobby kind.
Avoid thin flesh such as wrists, elbows back of knees and go for thick bits like the top of the thighs.
Look up most painful places to get a tattoo and avoid those bits. And always clean an dress wounds after.
>>
>>23473998
Love my gf's sweaty armpits, and love watching her piss and shit. Do I qualify?
>>
Oy.

>Milk, Milk, Lemonade, around the corner Fudge is made
>>
>>23475147
>coloring+water/beef blood
I think I'd prefer if it's my own/someone I know. How would I get beef blood tho, and does it add any added risk?

>>23475161
Thanks for the ideas!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.