[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen a thread like this in awhile. Post your usernames!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: soc.png (928 B, 136x53) Image search: [Google]
soc.png
928 B, 136x53
Haven't seen a thread like this in awhile. Post your usernames!

chromalife
>>
>>23471009
>chromalife
Haven't seen a black guy on twitch before lol. Though I'm one to speak, I'm a gay British Asian guy who sometimes streams.

Lol at you watching a video teaching you how to stream with audio for xsplit. Guess you're trying to figure out how to use your computer in conjunction with your xbox playing the division?
>>
>>23471028
Yeah, lol. I have to buy a whole bunch of shit for it to work properly haha. Thanks for stopping by!
>>
>>23471030
I hear that, I spent like $150 or so on lights/green screen, webcam. Not too expensive for a hobby though, you should really archive your videos when you stream. It's in the settings somewhere. Can't hear your team mates voip, and the quality is a bit low you should turn up your bitrate if you're able to handle it.
>>
>>23471055
Word, I'll look into that. The bitrate I can't really mess with because of Data Caps, but when I stream PC games it looks much better. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>23471067
I wouldn't know how it's like when you stream pc games... Cause, well.. You know, you don't have it archived lol. Enable it and people can get a sense of who you are rather than just see a blank profile with no info other than your banners.
>>
>>23471080
Word I'll do that right now.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.