[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which ones the hottest and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: CRZshWkWwAARDxr.png (670 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CRZshWkWwAARDxr.png
670 KB, 600x800
Which ones the hottest and why?
>>
Are any of them actually old enough to not be put away for looking at?
>>
>>23464789
Yep all 18 of course
>>
>>23464790
Then any of the three in the middle can't say more than they just seem better then the rest in the pic
>>
>>23464787
middle
>>
>>23464787

all of them at the same time of course op

dont you know a girls attractiveness goes up with the more girls shes with
>>
>>23465284
Never heard this, but sure.
>>
2nd from left. she looks like an up and coming slut who is more likely than not into kinky shit. 2nd from right is the sluttiest, so she's used to guys doing all the work and is lazy at sex. the rest ain't as hot.
>>
girls opinion: 4th in the cream crop top.
>>
File: BnxT_gjCMAAVdid.jpg (94 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
BnxT_gjCMAAVdid.jpg
94 KB, 720x960
Another pic to help judge
>>
Another girls opinion... Cream crop top, 4th girl.
And second pic, id say girl in middle... Might be the same girl.

Idk why, shes got pretty hair and her eyes when she smiles. Plus the body.... The rest look basic.

Far left in first pic is pretty hot too.
>>
>>23464787
the far left just because she looks the least annoying
they all look fucking insufferable except for her
>>
>>23467787
>that stupid fucking expression and pose
>not basic
she looks 10 times more basic than all of them put together
>>
>>23467804
I got the same impression tbqh...
I wouldnt chill w these girls. Look rly annoying.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.