[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Roommate Problems >hes fat >he calls every funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1365563212289.gif (797 KB, 844x475) Image search: [Google]
1365563212289.gif
797 KB, 844x475
ITT: Roommate Problems

>hes fat
>he calls every funny picture a meme
>he doesn't clean
>he says "lol" like its a word
>he tries to talk to me about Dota
>he only listens to House music
>he acts like /r9k/
>he mooches like crazy from everyone, neighbors get upset when he goes to their house to smoke and drink their shit
>he thinks delivery is a hard job
>he exists in my life
>>
>>23462951
>doesnt clean
>steals
>steals weed!
>control freak
>is a total beta around girls
>>
>>23462951
Food poison him then
>>
OP with more of samefag.

>meets random fuckers while torn back on drugs
>lets random fuckers sleep in my house
>doesn't take responsibility for anything involving the house
>leaves for days when any kind of drama happens and ignores it like a pussy faggot until its out of control and then claims he did everything he could do
>fills the fridge with fast food leftovers and lets them sit in their until they are fucking gross
>microwaves days old fast food that makes house smell like burning socks and hair
>practically lives in the fucking bathroom
>washes his hands a million times a day and uses our dish soap to do it (because fuck clean dishes right?)
>refuses to take advice to better his life on the grounds that he is "comfortable"

I'll basically just be ranting about this bastard.
>>
>>23462975
go on op
is he a friend?
>>
>>23462975
Just shut the fuck up and evict him. Jesus, take this shit to >>>/b/ or >>>/r9k/
>>
>>23462982
Yeah he's been my friend for a couple years now, we've been roommates for the past 2-3 years. But, its getting the point where I don't even like him as a friend or a person anymore.
>>23462983
Quit being a salty little bitch, if you can't handle talking about people maybe you would feel more comfortable in >>>/r9k/ you fuck.
>>
Not tying to derail but I am probably going to have to move in and become a roommate myself soon because of "reasons".

How do I become a good roommate if I got cleanliness, respect and no loud habits squared down? I am afraid I will be seen as a bit boring since I don't do drugs I won't be having any partys in a shared apartment and if the roommate just want to be for himself and not interact with me I would be perfectly fine with it.
>>
>>23462951
Christ.

He's a good one for my exroomate
>I was renting a house
>he got kicked out our other friend's
>begs to stay until he can find a place
>after a week offers to pay some rent
>decide he can stay if he pays rent before the end of each month for the following
>misses a couple days of work
>can't pay half his rent the first month
>let it go
>he has a dog
>we all leave for work one day
>his dog breaks it's kennel
>tears the bottom of the door apart
>rips half the carpet out
>digs a hole in the drywall around the door
>he says he'll pay ASAP
>but he has to save for his pregnant girl too
>oh yeah
>he's cheating on his pregnant girlfriend with a 15 year old
>he has his girlfriend sign her car over to him so he can drive it around and fuck this minor
>he stops paying rent the third month
>says he doesn't have hours
>he just stopped going to work
>smoking weed and buying coke somehow instead
>tell him he has 2 weeks to leave and owes 750 for damages and rent
>acts like it's not his problem
>week in he is bringing people up into his room to smoke
>have enough one night after finding all his dishes still dirty
>tell him to pack his shit and leave
>says something smart
>step in his face
>he's a much better fighter
>splits my forehead and knocks me down
>as I'm getting up to throw him he's already on 911
>he's crying apologizing
>cops show up
>he starts crying again
>"he's bigger than me I was scared"
>goes to jail for a weekend
>don't press charges he's a loser on his own
>he starts talking shit about it right away
>never admits he cried like a bitch
>still drives his pregnant girls car around to fuck a 15 year old
>still couch surfing
>still owes me $750

Can't do shit about the rent or damages because I'm renting this place under the table, and it would fuck my landlord over. Fuck it, I'm successful and he's just scum.
>>
>>23462992
>I got cleanliness
I know it sounds retarded, but just being clean for yourself isn't enough. I wash my roommates dishes all the time just so we can have a clean kitchen and I don't murder them.
>respect and loud habits down
Awesome, I don't mind if someone gets loud every now and then (who doesn't like to have a good time) but ALL the time, fucking annoying.
>seen as boring because I don't do drugs
This is a misconception on both sides of the fence, people want fun interesting people, drugged out/drunk/generally fucked up people are stupid as shit to be around when you are trying to have a normal day. Not doing drugs and shit is a plus. (Again sometimes people like to have fun I get it.)
>roommates want to do their shit and not bother me
That's the kind of roommate every roommate wants.
>>
>>23463008
I don't mind drinking beer. I would like to cook for my roomie some time and taking care of him/her like a friendly neighbour-ish or whatever.

I have a british kind of humour so I am not that boring to be around even when sober.

I would take care of any dishes I see because I don't want to be kicked out and probably won't be on the lease so I need to suck it up and just take it for the peace of the house.

I am pretty much superquiet now when I have my own apartment I really doubt that would change if I lived with someone. Angry typing on a keyboard does not count lol.
>>
>>23462960
>a total beta around girls
I fucking hate this shit, I don't even like bringing girls over to my house anymore because he makes them feel uncomfortable and shit with all the weeb shit he does. Always saying the weirdest shit around girls laughing to himself like what he said was the best joke ever told.

It's sad at the same time because he always gets butthurt when me or other roomie do bring girls back to our place becauses hes never had a girl in his room for as long as I've known him. And then I try to help a dude out by telling him to stop putting so much effort into dumb shit like vidya and being a fucking aspie, and he gets mad because I don't like what he likes, even though I do like anime and shit but not on a level that makes me come off as an autistic waste of space.

>he has a weeb level of knowledge about japan
>pretty much only tries to hit on asians for reasons
>thinks he is strong, can barely move a chair without assistance and has to take breaks all the fucking time
>will argue his opinion until you would rather experience gunpowder bukkake
>goes to school for IT, doesn't know what the word reformat means, refers to it as "factory resetting"
>one of those stoner fags who thinks putting 420 and weed references in everything is cool
>established rule not to smoke in house long before living in house, fat faggot smokes in the house smells like dirty fucking hippie if it doesnt smell like fast food feet food

>i watched him get cucked by a married couple
Most fucked thing I've ever seen, dude was having his wife tell bro she was going to fuck him and all that noise, all he got was snaps and shit of them having sex while he told me about his wife who hated her husbando. I kek'd.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.