[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
West Virginia thread. >i hate this fucking state >we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: state-of-west-virginia[1].jpg (19 KB, 578x536) Image search: [Google]
state-of-west-virginia[1].jpg
19 KB, 578x536
West Virginia thread.

>i hate this fucking state
>we all hate this fucking state
>>
>>23453679
Logan co here. I hate it too.
>>
>>23453679
Kanawha county reporting. South Charleston. Not shit to do in this place unless you are a red neck or love nature. Couple good bars at least though.
>>
>>23453751
Where at? I'm in Mingo right now and there's nowhere to get PC components for a hundred miles.

>>23453766
At least you're near the city. SC has a comic shop, right? The closest we've got in Williamson is Wal-Mart's book section, and that's technically cuntucky.
>>
>>23453770
Yea there is a comic shop. Generally don't like the place there. Not that great attitude wise, and they are unreliable when it comes to ordering things from them.
>>
>>23453795
I've only been there three or four times, but it's better than what we've got here. I'm looking to move up that way by the end of the year, is it worth it?
>>
>>23453800
Being closer to the city is worth it. There is some decent night life and there are a few other card shops not more than 20 minutes outside the city. South Charleston/Dunbar area is a good place. Puts you halfway between a lot of stuff. Also real estate in Dunbar is decently priced these days.
>>
>>23453770
I'm very near mingo. asl?
>>
>>23453827
overworked, unattractive 22 year old man who dresses like a homeless person.
>>
>>23453858
need head?
>>
>>23453864
if you help me move my furniture
>>
Passed through WV once, stay only a night. I ordered pizza and I couldn't tell the difference between the cardboard box it came in and the actual "pizza"
>>
>>23453885
You should order from a Husson's Pizza next time you happen to travel through. That and Tudor's Biscuit World are pretty much exclusive to the state. This state has a few gems hidden in it, but it's better to visit than to live here. I have way too many friends I would leave or I probably would have moved to Kentucky.
>>
>>23453885
Imagine being born and trapped here. My first time leaving was when my dad traveled for construction. My second was when I left for construction. It can be okay, occassionally, but not often. The people are often worse than the local scene.
>>
>>23453906
Also 9/10 people either smoke or chew. I won't do either and it's a huge turnoff for me. I can rarely find a woman that interests me here, and most of the time they smoke.
>>
>>23453925
I worked at the busiest gas station in town for a while. Got to see people buy 110$ worth of candy, red bull, soda, and beef jerky with food stamps and spend their $50 on $4.64 worth of cigarettes. It's a goddamned travesty how this country works right now.
>>
>>23453931
I have to keep track of and order the tobacco at the grocery store I work at. It's absurd how many cigarettes people buy especially knowing how expensive they are now.
>>
My dad moved us to wheeling about 10 years ago because it was so cheap. I hated it so much I moved. There is a reason the hillbilly stereotype exists.
>>
If any of you want to have a good time you should show up at the Boulevard Tavern in Charleston. They do pick up bands and there is a really good group that plays there every time.
>>
>>23453976
I'm glad that someone gets it. It's waaay worse in a poverty sector. It's like they're fucking testing my belief in a governmental system every day.
>>
>>23454033
I don't make enough as it is. I have no idea how people manage to smoke a pack or two a day.
>>
>>23454072
Simple answer is EBT. Don't get me wrong, the benefits system is the only reason we should have a government to begin with, but it's ridiculously abused in this country. 23$ in food stamps and 4.20 in fucking swisher blunt wraps.
>>
>>23454094
And half the time the people with EBT are driving around in new Escalades.
>>
>>23454115
i wouldnt say that's true. sometimes, yeah, but the majority of my wasteful patrons were walking around town.
>>
File: 1689095-cha_cha.jpg (27 KB, 521x640) Image search: [Google]
1689095-cha_cha.jpg
27 KB, 521x640
26/m northern panhandle reporting in
>>
>>23455254
Where at in the northern panhandle?
>>
>>23457074
Moundsville
>>
>>23457464

Fuckin hate moundsville.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.