[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got shaken down for cash by a wore on Craigslist. AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: received_10152998262027921.jpg (90 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10152998262027921.jpg
90 KB, 540x960
Just got shaken down for cash by a wore on Craigslist. AMA.
>>
>>23449744
Gib deets
>>
>>23449752

Tried craigslist, had success in the past (if you can call cheap whores success), went to the meet.

Woman was old af and jittery. Kept assuring me thst no one would be jumping me and taking my shit. We agreed on 80, she took 60 upfront. Was skeezy. Wanted me to go pick up weed for her (that she'd pay for but for some reason I would pick up). I refused. She stopped to get a drink at a Bodega. I waited till she was right outside the Bodega to call off the whole thing. She starts telling me that she figured this would happen and demanding the other 20. Then this guy shows up, muscular, tattooed, threatening to hurt me, threatening extortion (they only knew my first name and number), telling me to give them the money. I was fucking caught like a deer in the headlights so I just gave them the money and backed the fuck off. Feel like an idiot. Feel like a fucker. Feel like scum for propositioning a real fucking cheap hooker (80 for the whole night)

I'm all for sex workers and shit, but that was fucking skeezy and I wasn't prepared to get threatened. Feel like a fool.
>>
Craigslist sucks bro.

I hooked up with a guy to fuck him and long story short I ended up sitting on a bed with his weiner dogs for two and a half hours watching a hipster pierce of shit torrent music and completely ignore me.
>>
>>23449824

Why can't I get game bros. Why can't I get gsme and stop risking getting knifed over 20 bucks.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.