[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Video game/anime/"nerd" tattoos Girls, why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
>Video game/anime/"nerd" tattoos

Girls, why do you do this?
>>
So I can reminisce about retro games I never played whilst sticking by dick in dat bitch niggah
>>
>>23447205
>dat bitch niggah

Every time I come back to /soc/ the average level of intelligence seems to have declined.

As there been a big uptick in the nigger population here as of late?
>>
>>23447202
cause its hot?
>>
>>23447227
Muh dik whiteboi

We was kangs and shiet
>>
I dunno, video game and anime tattoos make sense.
I mean why do people get sailor tattoos when they've never been in the Navy?
If you think about it anime and video game tattoos are the most relevant tattoos today probably.
>>
>>23447423
To each their own personal tastes, but when a girl gets Zelda ink because she played through Ocarina of Time once, get fucked.
>>
>>23447444
Exactly. It's like a life story on your body isnt that what tattoos are about? She might have really liked that game even if it is a popular and cliche choice, the reason it's so is because many people played it.
>>
>>23447436
Sure, in terms of relevance to our preoccupations, but at least getting "sailor" tattoos can have some meaning If you work with or near the water or have a love for navigation or some other dumb shit. Nobody in their right mind gets an anime tattoo because it is a major part of their lives and has been effected so greatly by it. If they do, they're an absolute faggot and most of us can agree on that.

Stop trying to defend your shitty tomoe, Meh, you're not in the least spiritually enlightened.
>>
>>23447444
i get you :v

Im one of those dumb girls, i dont have tattoos or anything cause i dont see a reason to, but i do think other girls who pull em off is hot as fudge :D
>>
>>23447452
You seem to have misread, or just have poor comprehension. I know a lot of people with video game tattoos, and most of the girls that have anything Zelda related literally played one of the games once, and saw a picture on Pinterest. Not even judging on first appearance, but in my personal experience girls with video game tattoos did it for a social stigma more than the actual involvement with the game.
>>
>>23447202
what's this pathetic shit?
>>
>>23447202
but I don't do this
>>
Got explained pretty well here: >>23438942
>>
>>23447454
>Meh, you're not in the least spiritually enlightened.

Eh what has spirituality got to do with anything?
>>
>>23447454
LOL, I wonder if that was meh. His shitty tattoos are pretty shitty.
>>
>>23447529
The symbols are used in multiple forms of Buddhism, shamanism, and animism, that was the inspiration for the character the ink is based off of even. The number of tomoe, the placement and separation all signify enlightenment and cleansing. That being on a degenerate is just insulting to not only the concept, but to the belief systems related. Not to mention it makes you look like a complete ass.
>>
>saving up for pokemon tattoo
>have collected/played Pokemon since I was a toddler

because I want to and like the way it looks, and where I live there really aren't any social or professional repercussions for tattoos unless it's a swastika on your face or something

the tears of faggots getting butthurt over what I choose to with my body and money are delicious
>>
>>23447596
which Pokemon?

I have a Gengar and a Lilligant and hoping to get a Zoroark this year, I also want a Vaporeon and a Goodra maybe.
>>
>>23447431
God damn, I felt my brain cells die as I read that utterly useless and idiotic string of "words".
>>
>>23447454
you seem to think that every tattoo someone has must be connected to some grand life changing event or meaning. sometimes the "meaning" of tattoos aren't nearly as much about the imagery as the memories of when they got the tattoo. and even then, sometimes it's because they like how it looks. why is it your issue? no one is making you get one

>>23447607
it's going to be the luxray evolution line, thinking about expanding it to a half or full sleeve with others though
>>
>>23447202
Besides men finding them sexually attractive, it's a means of self-expression and showing appreciation for an art form. It's akin to cosplay, but more permanent.
>>
tattoos are for gang members, athletes, musicians and military personnel.
nerds, gamers, hipsters, and girls on spring break are not allowed. stop it.
>>
>>23447698
OK we 1980s now granpa?
>>
>>23447615
*tips fedora
>>
>>23447698
I bet you get super grumpy when people dye their hair
>>
>>23447454
Are you an idiot? I'm not even an anime person but I couldn't give less of a shit. People get tattoos of shit they like. It's better than being one of the thousands of people who get some meaningless tattoo that literally thousands of other people just because they think it's cool to get a tattoo. Plus tattoos of any theme can be good if you have a good idea and a good artist. It's pretty weird to specifically call out video game and anime tattoos when there are all sorts of bad tattoos and some of them actually look good.

Not that I'm saying tattoos should have meaning. It's all good if they look good.

I think the person lacking enlightenment here is you. In fact for that matter what does being or not being enlightened have anything to do with what tattoos you get? If anything an enlightened person wouldn't care whether some random person didn't like their tattoos and just chalk it up to difference in interests/opinions.

Instead of making passive aggressive anonymous shitposts on 4chan about it.
>>
>>23447202
Because they like that game/show/anime/whatever. In other words: the exact same reason guys do.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 500x444
>>23447615
>>
>>23447757
>>23447636
You both have horrible reading comprehension. It was nice to see you go off on tangents, though.
>>
>>23448046
>tangent
not really
>>
>>23447596
There's a difference between tattooing a cherished memory and being an attention whore. The attention whores are the ones we're laughing at here
>>
>>23448312
Yes, you did.
See>>23448701
>>
>>23447202
>be Armyfag
>old man and grandpa were Navy
>both and my sister inked to hell
>all my platoon mates inked
>consider tattoo finally
>try and be all "meaningful" about it
>no balls to pull the trigger in case I regret it in 15 years

I've seen some people a few years older than me with awful pieces, they're just now working on getting them removed/covered.
>>
>>23448701
>>23448721
the OP made no such distinction, that's something you're assuming. plus you have no idea if it's a cherished memory or not to someone just by looking at them, so why do you care a all? and not every tattoo has to have meaning regardless. it's getting triggered over something that does not matter at all
>>
>>23448815
>getting triggered
I think you mistook my boredom for something else. I'm simply putting my opinion out there, after people a lot of stupid tattoos on people, and covering up a lot of stupid ink, you get a little jaded to the concept of shit like this.
>>
>>23447615
He's making fun of you. You fucking moron.
>>
>>23448815
I think
>"nerd"
made it clear that it was about attention whores. It matters every time some dipshit tatt whore wants to waste time at the office to explain how a triforce is the symbol of her three spirit animals and the sword represents her split between the three. It's like those people in your life who make up answers simply so they aren't wrong. Then people like you come along and encourage it
>>
>>23447757
>meh confirmed

Hey there douche bag!
>>
File: 1422694191096.jpg (71 KB, 580x429) Image search: [Google]
1422694191096.jpg
71 KB, 580x429
>>23447716
>>23447698
>>
i don't
>>
File: 126289405392.png (254 KB, 691x470) Image search: [Google]
126289405392.png
254 KB, 691x470
>>23447509
>>23449899
Then what are you even doing here? Clearly the thread is addressing girls that DO do this, or even those that have something to say on the matter beyond "I don't". Stop attention whoring.
>>
Unpopular opinion: asshole tattoos are the hottest thing in the fucking world.
>>
>>23450256
Negative, because the only person who would get a tattoo on their asshole would be a fucking disgusting slag.
>>
File: 1450782646994.jpg (39 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1450782646994.jpg
39 KB, 453x500
>>23450281
>mfw tattooed-up trailer trash think people actually get angry about them vandalizing their body with ugly garbage instead of laughing at their retardation
>mfw the only anal-anguished poss in this thread are by those getting all defensive about their poor life choices and trying to jusitfy the "deep and meaningful" reason they got a bulbasaur drawn above their ass crack
>>
>>23450281
Meh quit being a faggot.
>>
File: 1453273763710.jpg (68 KB, 1039x638) Image search: [Google]
1453273763710.jpg
68 KB, 1039x638
>>23450320
What the fuck are you even saying?

>>23450425
Suck a cock. Who the hell is meh?
>>
>>23450505
You are fuckface.
>>
>>23450680
I don't even have tattoos but you know best so whatever.
>>
>>23450694
You don't even have tattoos, so then you admit that you actually have no knowledge in regards to what you're talking about.
>>
Anyone here got any pics or gifs of that girl who used to post with the triforce trampstamp?
>>
File: 1298686035257.jpg (14 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1298686035257.jpg
14 KB, 250x233
>>23450782
My bad, up til now I was conversing as if you were actually someone of decent intelligence, I can see now I was mistaken. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>23450869
Its okay, its easy to think that you're smart when you're a complete fucking retard. It happens to people like yourself often. I mean I know I'm asking a lot of you. To have experience with the topic at hand, instead of shitposting like a fag machine, but hey, I forgive you.
>>
>>23450888
I wasn't aware that only people with tattoos were allowed to have opinions about them! Thank you for enlightening me you glorious fuckstain. Tell, does your mother cry at night when she thinks about how she didn't abort you?
>>
>>23450900
Well now you're aware, see how easy that is? You're one step closer to being a less intense imbecile. And thats Mr. Glorious Fuckstain to you cockblogger, try harder next time.
>>
File: 1405339756248.jpg (104 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1405339756248.jpg
104 KB, 498x500
>>23450909
That's a yes. Definitely a yes.
>>
>>23450913
You're not trying hard enough...
>>
>>23450915
And you're trying too hard.
>>
>>23450916
You're still not trying hard enough.
>>
>>23450917
That didn't work in second grade, not gonna work now.
>>
>>23450924
I guess you're right, you are clearly self conscious about writing anything else out, you know, on account of how incompetent I've made you look already. So I'll accept your refusal to actually reply or at the least attempt a shitty retort.
>>
>>23447615
You're fucking retarded, or did you join the site yesterday?
>>
If any girl Wanna friendly chat ? Im up for it :) male 26 gamer :) also like animals and nature :D kik and snap Froniz
>>
>>23447757
These literally are tattoos that thousands of people have.
>>
>>23451002
kill yourself please.
>>
I'm a female and I want to get a dbz tattoo. I haven't gotten it yet because I can't get to a good artist at the moment. Part of me wants it to be hidden, the other part wants to be able to show it off. So I can't decide where on my body to put it.

I just really love dbz. I don't care what anyone thinks.

I don't have any tattoos yet.
>>
>>23451350
Aww. I like child goku and original dragon ball more but future Trunks is also a favourite.

What object/person did you have in mind to tattoo?
>>
>>23447202
Bitch please.
Why care about what they do to themselves?
Care only about what you want to do to them.
They`re not wife material, that`s for sure, but they can be fun as hell, so stop being butthurt over nothing and enjoy.
>>
>>23451350
Placing it on the shoulder makes it easy to conceal, but also not difficult to show off depending on the setting and choice of clothing.

Piccolo and Vegeta were my favorites from the series.
>>
>>23452052
>not wife material
>not dating a woman with artistic sensibilities and common interests

This is the genius that is /soc/.
>>
>>23451350
Courteney is that you?
>>
>>23452221
>wife material
>dating a woman with such severe longing for attention and individuality to mutilate their look

What a normal person does is buy a T-Shirt, not permanently brand their skin with a hobby that's just autistic.
But of course the only literal counter argument to this retarded trend is;
>b-b-but it's not your body! people can do what they want!!
>>
>>23452668
>>23452221

In defense, I'll say that I have tattoos that have personal meaning, and it's a part of my religious belief system to mark my physical body to accomodate my incorporeal.
That being, tattoos for "hobbies" and video game enthusiam that will pass once you get a real life, are fucking retarded. It's all subjective, but my subjective opinion is that you're objectively a fucking cunt for being so vapid.
>>
>>23452668
It's not only a hobby to some people and they don't all do it for attention. I've considered getting a Piccolo tattoo because his character went from a ruthless sociopath bent on destroying the human race to a wise mentor willing to sacrifice himself for his compatriots. He's a symbol of redemption and the ability to heal and change ones ways.

>>23452783
>part of my religious belief system to mark my physical body to accomodate my incorporeal.
>I can do it for my reasons, because they're best reasons and everyone else's reasons are stupid

Nice work there.
>>
>>23447202
For the exact same reason I want the zerg icon tatted on my chest.
>>
>>23452900
I'm surprised you're the only one to catch that.
>>
>>23452783
And for those people that still retain their enthusiasm and passion when they have a 'real life' according to your definitions? Especially considering the average age of a gamer is continually increasing.
>>
>>23454206
Nerd.
>>
>>23454218
I know, I love it.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.