[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressedfags report in. Lets talk about anything you want.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8
Depressedfags report in. Lets talk about anything you want.

Your favourite sports team?
Something you're looking forward to?
Something you just ate?
Somewhere you've been?
Someone you're trying to get with?
Something thats bugging you?

anything you like! 29m here. Pic from my friends recent stag weeked in Barcelona, plenty of stories if anybody wants to hear them.
>>
There's nothing to do in my area and it bumming me out.
Wasted my Saturday.
>>
>>23443522
dont have one
idk getting drunk, having fun?
pizza about 3 hours ago, pretzles and chips
neighbors house
nobody
dumb shit niggers on here and gay shit
>>
>>23443533
a day spent resting is not a day wasted! do you have any hobbies?
>>
Not really.
Video games used to be it, but I'm burnt out on those.
I guess I'm up for suggestions.
>>
>>23443536
snap on the drinking. what were you up to earlier on?
>>
Meeting up with some old friends I havent talked to since highschool tomorrow

Im an unmotivated gray life type of depressed person but one of them is one of those "post edgy depression comments on facebook for attention" types

Imma call him out on how stupid that shit is

but anyway Im on my phones wifi since the internet company cut my internet, I cant play league so Ive reverted to my shitty anime-centric escapism

things are pretty meh rn
>>
>>23443559

are you close to any good hills? Hiking is good fun.
do you play any sports? take up a new one?
do you enjoy cooking? get a new recipe and give it a try
>>
>>23443577
I'd give cooking a try if I had some extra money to throw away and someone to try my dishes.
As for sports, I've never liked participating in them.
I guess I could start watching one to have a common interest with other people.
I'd love to find a place to play billiards, but the only places around me that have tables are bars and I'm not 21 until April.
>>
>>23443571
what good can come of calling him out? it might just make you look a bit mean spirited.

I let little things bother me when i'm depressed. Nobody has any idea how i really feel because i'm angry\belligerent rather than miserable. Its not productive. When I feel ok i think back and can't even imagine caring so much about things that are unimportant.
>>
>>23443614
I've always been mean spirited and he knows that

itll give me a chance to start up a chat about why hes depressed since he knows im pretty objective about shit and can definitely help him out
>>
>>23443608
cook for yourself! its not really any extra cost as you need to eat anyway right?
Freeze leftovers and eat them later.

Cooking is a great way to impress a date, so its a good skill to have.
>>
>>23443624
you know your friend better than me, but going on the offensive doesnt seem like a logical way to get him to open up. But what do i know, i just pulled that advice out of my ass.

what are you doing with your friends?
>>
>>23443643
dunno Ill probably just get them to walk around a park with me and just talk for a while

and my friends are introverts like me so I actively have to pry out things that are bothering them if I want to help

dummys think its better to bottle that shit up instead of talking it out with people who dont care
>>
Wind.bear is my Skype. Freaking out. Withdrawaling from alcohol. Having a meltdown which is why I'm looking to 4chan of all places for help but God knows I won't get it anywhere else. If anyone wants to talk, message me. Not looking for relationship or hookups or anything like that.
>>
>>23443735

do you have kik? can chat there acventura
>>
>>23443680
sometimes its easier, less stressful, i can sympathise with them.

sometimes the most important conversations happen when you're doing something else. Is there an activity you could do together? a game?
>>
>>23443560
playing skyrim and being depressed, watching mythbusters to help
>>
File: sadgrill1.jpg (74 KB, 520x363) Image search: [Google]
sadgrill1.jpg
74 KB, 520x363
I want drugs. I need that escape

I've been self destructive. I've lost weight and I've barely been sleeping. But at least I've stopped cutting
>>
>>23443932

Skyrim is cool. not played it in years. i always start with great intentions to role play a complex character, but it never works out that way.

do you like any other games? what do you play skyrim on, pc, ps, xbox?
>>
>>23443945
i can sympathize with the drugs bro, been there before. if you want to talk about it my kik is acventura.
>>
>>23443976
Don't have a kik. Sorry. What drugs do you use
>>
>>23443522
>Depressedfags
The whole /soc/, u mean?
>>
>>23444004
i try to steer clear these days as i'm a bit older and have responsibilites. but i've done pretty much everything except meth, smack and crack.

Coke, mdma, acid, various "legal highs", ket, mushrooms, etc.

I had a lot of good times doing them, i dont regret it for the most part, but there were some times that i felt like i was losing control. Fortunately it never caused me any real trouble.

yourself?
>>
>>23444029
I'm pretty vanilla. I've just gotten high off some painkillers. Its was so nice though and I wish I could get more but I'm super introverted
>>
>>23444049

if you want to buy drugs there are plenty of dark net markets that you can use without having to interact with anyone. But i'm not sure its good advice to tell you to take drugs.

They can definitely be fun, but it should always be a choice you make to do it, as opposed to a compulsion. if you find yourself craving it it then you may have the beginnings of a problem. Do it for fun, not in order to exist.
>>
File: trfsfdasfas.png (773 KB, 516x1268) Image search: [Google]
trfsfdasfas.png
773 KB, 516x1268
I finally broke out of my weight loss rut and am starting to see some progress. Probably because I also finally managed to pull off a 2 day fast for the first time
Finally got to see 125 on the scale, 25 more to go to get to my goal.
Though this is the only way I feel like I have any control in my life. Being able to resist eating for 2 days gave me this weird rush, made me feel strong.
(sorry for weird blocking, didn't want my phone straps in the pic.)
>>
I've been making custom guitar hero charts over the last few days. I need things to occupy myself or else I'll lose what little of my mind I have left
>>
>>23444090
>>23444049
Ketamine just might be a miracle cure for depression, actually.

http://www.nature.com/tp/journal/v4/n10/full/tp2014105a.html

There's also something called methoxetamine which is like ketamine but with fewer side effects. It's still available as a legal high in some places, I think. Around here, the government banned it just months before I heard about it. Thanks for forbidding the most promising treatment for depression you guys, it's not like it might end up with me killing myself or anything.
>>
>>23444181
Keep it going anon, you look fantastic.
>>
>>23444194
Thank you, its been a lot of work. Still far too much fat though, I won't be fuckable to anyone with standards anytime soon, but one day I'll have a flat stomach maybe.
But this is my punishment for being a landwhale in high school.
>>
File: me 2007 vs 2010.png (607 KB, 495x514) Image search: [Google]
me 2007 vs 2010.png
607 KB, 495x514
>>23444181

congratulations, keep up the good work. weight loss is not easy. This is a photo of me before and after i made a real effort to get healthy. it was tough but so worth it. You look great, keep going, you can do it and you will feel great afterwards.
>>
>>23444222
Are you serious? You're far beyond fuckable right now. I've lost 40kgs over the past three years and still never happy. I feel you.
>>
>>23444181
Not to make light of your efforts (looking good btw), but fasting isn't really a sustainable way to keep slim, is it? Recently I started eating more healthily and counting calories, and it's being much less restrictive than I thought it would be. It can even allow for some junk food here and there.
>>
>>23444191
ketamine is most definitely not a miracle cure. in my experience its pretty horrible stuff.

don't kill yourself dude, nothing is ever broken beyond repair.
>>
>>23444234
I'm halfway decent clothed, but naked I'm a train wreck. Nowhere near confident enough to post pics, before anyone asks, but I've got this weird muffin top thing going on, little bit of a gut. Like 100% of my body fat goes to my damn gut. Next problem area is my thighs/ass fat wise. I wish my ass didn't have these weird dimples around the thigh area, especially since the culture has shifted away from tits to ass. Big boobs were basically the only thing I had going for me but now nobody cares about them anymore, its all about the bubble butt.
>>23444240
Thats what they all say but it's been the only thing that worked for me. As soon as I cut down to 300 cals a day I started seeing progress. Then I hit my rut where I couldn't break out of the 130's, started alternating a day or 2 fast with a 300-500 calorie day following it, pounds started coming off again. But like I said, just pulling it off and resisting the temptation made me feel stronger if anything.
Though there are some days (like today) that I fall off and binge a little that just make me feel like shit. I ate way too much today, I hate feeling full. Wish I could get the courage to just throw it up but I'm not that strong yet. I'll just get rid of it gradually in other ways, like fasting or hitting the gym, or both.
>captcha: select all the food.
4chan you're a sick sob lol.
>>
>>23444278
Well feel free to post some more for feedback purposes. And there is nothing wrong with a nice big ass, trust me...
>>
>>23444286
I know lol. But a big misshapen playdoh ass? I don't think anyones really about that life.
>>
>>23444304
I assure you that it's fine. Dimples are great too. not all guys love a stupidly small ass. Do you have other pics?
>>
>>23443522
18/m just got dumped a few weeks ago by gf of 3 years. Just wish had friends to talk to on a regular basis
>>
>>23444348
Talk it out here anon
>>
File: jdhsgd.png (326 KB, 362x545) Image search: [Google]
jdhsgd.png
326 KB, 362x545
>>23444321
mm it's a little older so outdated but you can see how far I've come at least. My friends and I do a water park thing every summer and take a group photo. I've been using those to kind of track my progress, waiting for this years get together to update. Both were taken around July. 2014 was probably somewhere between 160-170, 2015 probably around 140. Though I didn't see too much of a difference when you keep in mind that 2014 was an awful angle. Though you all can't see it, most of the change was in my face. The chubby "Looks like I just had my wisdom teeth out 24/7" cheeks went away at least.
>>
>>23444354
She says she loves me and thinks I'm amazing but she doesn't want to go out. Sometimes I'm doing alright a lot of times not. I'm so confused and depressed
>>
>>23444371
I genuinely think your curves are fantastic. You sound like me, you lose so much weight but still never see it. If the guys near you don't want to fuck you thats their loss, not your issue haha I'm 95kgs now but used to be 155
>>
>>23444348
that shit is never easy man, but it gets better. it'll be a rough ride but you will come out the end a stronger dude.

if you want to chat my kik is acventura.
>>
>>23444408
Cool thanks man
>>
>>23444400
congrats on that.
Though I think the majority disagree. At least where I'm from. It's been 4 years since I got dumped and since a guy has even so much as looked at me twice. My 90 pound roommate though couldn't keep guys off her.
And frankly I disagree too. I didn't like how I looked when I was obese/pushing obesity. Still don't like how I look now. Like, shit my ideal is tiny tiny almost skeleton girl. I know everyone says nobody likes a skeletor either, but it seems most people respond to the girls who are just a step above skeletor.
Pic related is what I wish I could look like, but I know I never will due to the structure of my body. My thighs will never be that thin lol, they gain muscle too easily.
>>
File: fsafda.png (204 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
fsafda.png
204 KB, 500x346
>>23444459
Woops, had issues with the captcha, forgot my pic
>pic related
>>
>>23444459
I have a similar problem, I have a big chest and shoulders so will never 'look' skinny but I've stopped caring about what other fuckers think. It's liberating. I'll send you some pictures if you'd like but not here haha

And four years a long time, you've genuinely seen nothing in that time? I'm assuming the guys near you are all fucking retarded then
>>
>>23444493
nobodys so much as said hello. Makes me so annoyed when all my thin pretty friends whine about being "cat called" aka being innocently told they look good today.
I'd kill to have a random stranger tell me I'm pretty irl. I can't even catch a dude staring.
>>
>>23444517
That's absolute madness. I'm staring right now haha

Do you think you're ready for this year's swim meet?
>>
>>23444517
>>23444493
well actually thats kind of a lie. I did catch the attention of one guy. A guy who admittedly didn't care as long as whatever he was talking to had a vagina and he had a shot at it. Wasn't really affirming I had any sexual value whatsoever. I was just a warm fleshlight for all he cared. Therefore I had no interest in taking up that kind of offer.
Hence why I said I wasn't fuckable to anyone with standards. Of course just having a vagina means someone will bang me, but I'm not ever going to be anyones priority. As soon as someone even a hair more attractive comes along I'd be dumped in a heartbeat. I'm a pity fuck or lol fuck at best.
>>23444531
I'm never ready. As long as I have this pouch I have no business in a 2 piece, but I subject the world to my rolls anyways every year in a vain attempt to boost my own confidence and pretend I belong in one, or at the very least will one day.
>>
>>23444265
Really? What was your experience with it?

Tho I must point out, the anti-depressant dose is below the "recreative" dose.
>>
>>23444550
I'd prioritise you over and over again if you'd so allow. I think you do belong in one, I honestly think you look delicious in that bathing suit. Fuck those people that make you feel otherwise. Are you going to be here for a while? I may have to head out soon but enjoying the convo.
>>
>>23444550
You're gone? :(
>>
Been working out at home the past few months in addition to eating better in order to lose weight. Haven't noticed any physical difference, but I've definitely been able to get through my workout with greater ease, and I've gotten pretty used to getting through the day on one meal, so that's nice I guess.
>>
>>23444735
its all about calories in, calories out, physics man. if the physics is right, stick with it. the progress will become visible.

I'm not sure what diet you are trying but if you are combining it with working out keep in mind your body needs fuel to recover. If you have a hard workout be sure to eat some carbs & protein after, its what your muscles need to recover and grow.
>>
>>23444555
unpleasant. but that may have been due to the dosage as you suggest.

i always have a skepticism any time i hear of any kind of drug being linked to curing\treating depression. I'm just not convinced its possible. Sure you can mask the effects but you can do that with alcohol. I don't believe there is a magic switch that can be flipped to make it go away, it feels too inherent.

of course i am basing this on absolutely fuck all so my opinion has absolutely no credence.
>>
sadboys
>>
>who the fuck cares about sport/competing?
>there's fuck all worth doing so why would I be excited?
>i haven't eaten for days now
>I'm depressed faggit, I go to work and then immediately return home
>why would I want to be with somebody just to bring them down with me?
>people experiencing sadness and confusing it for depression
>>
>>23447128
All that sounds like depression to me, anon.
>>
>>23447159
Yeah but what can you do?

I have mouths to feed and bills to pay, no time/money to spare for myself.

I'm working on it though.
>>
>>23447212
talking about it helps, thats kind of the point of the thread. i get angry & frustrated when i'm depressed too, it isn't easy.

i guess from the mouths to feed you are a parent? share something about your spawn that makes you smile.
>>
>>23447232
Almost lured me into conversation there, you're good at this!

Is this what you do for a living?
>>
>>23447325
nope, just a normal guy. i know what its like to feel low. i had a nasty bout recently - all i wanted was to vent but never had the bravery to open up to anyone in person. i guess this is appropriate forum as it removes that fear of being stigmatised.

i think the thing i feared most about talking about it was the sympathy. i don't want your sympathy motherfucker, leave me alone.
>>
Is it possible for a relationship to work between two depressed people. He keeps insisting I'm too good for him and such and obviously I don't believe this.. its just not true. I get to decide that. He's cut me off again hoping I'll forgot about him..I just want to be there for him, but it's dragging me down too. Doesn't change how I feel though. I don't even know what to say to him anymore. I have some idea of the shit I don't like to hear about my own depression but idk.. maybe he's different. Back away or am I wasting my time trying to be there? should I keep initiating contact?

I don't know. I don't suppose anyone here will either seeing as I'm the only one who fully knows the situation. still though :(
>>
>>23447408
Does he also suffer from anxiety? maybe he just needs space.

i was depressed and anxious once and it destroyed a relationship. She didn't understand and got angry with me for not wanting to hang out with her. It stressed me out to hell and i just wanted to be alone. It could have worked if there was an understanding and the relationship parameters were adjusted, but i didn't see that at the time.

Maybe its a totally different situation for you, i don't know. But i think the worst thing you can do is put pressure on him.

More advice pulled straight out of my ass.
>>
>>23447487
I don't know desu. I get that but I don't want him to think I've moved on or stopped caring either.

There's no answer. I guess I could just message him to see how he's doing every so often. I'm also not in a position where I can even go see him but I'm still working towards moving closer despite all this shit
>>
>>23447408
Have you tried having the "I get to decide that, no you" talk?

My boyfriend and I hit a patch where we both were convinced we weren't good enough for each other. Eventually we just realized that it's up to the other person to figure that out and deciding otherwise is a bit demeaning and selfish.

Good luck
>>
>>23447587
Yeah, I say it often enough. its frustrating as fuck. I don't think a lot of myself but I'm logical enough to see that he thinks enough of me so why can't he do the same.. I guess he's just in a worse place than me. I sought help for my issues but I don't feel I have any right to tell him to do the same
>>
>>23447558

i think if i was you i would just check in with him from time to time, let him know you care. Theres no guarantee his feelings will change.

At least if he knows you still care it will be easier for him to reach out when he is ready.

sometimes things just aren't right.
Just playing devils advocate, but i guess its important to consider that maybe he feels you guys don't have a future, but he doesn't want to hurt you so he is making it out to be his fault. its a way of breaking it off without direct rejection. pure speculation of course.
>>
I am an aggressively positive person. I'm past "glass half full" I'm at "grateful to have a glass" level.

But the sicker I get, the harder it is to be positive all the time. A few nights ago I couldn't open a water bottle because of the pain in my hands. I was incapacitated. I don't want to live like that.

Chronic illness, man. That's what's bugging me today.
>>
File: 1457299237962413247222.jpg (156 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457299237962413247222.jpg
156 KB, 960x1280
>I'm mentally disorderly
>My brain is out of my own control
>I am unable to handle my own emotions
>MFW
>>
>>23447487
>She didn't understand and got angry with me for not wanting to hang out with her. It stressed me out to hell and i just wanted to be alone.

damn bro, going through this same situation. happened with my last girlfriend 3 years ago but i thought i just didnt want to see her because of my deep seated hatred of her. so then i didnt date for 2 years, but the girl im with now has started getting really clingy and doesnt understand that i like/feel better being alone, saying "but i always wanna hang out with you, why dont you always wanna see me?"

dont even know what im doin anymore
>>
>>23447683
wish i had good advice. it fell apart for me so i obviously did it wrong.

i guess if anything i wish i was more honest. rather than make excuses just explain how i felt. it might not have made a difference. who knows.

its definitely not easy and i feel for you.
>>
>>23447408
>Is it possible for a relationship to work between two depressed people.
Well now that's tricky. I avoided meeting a local group of depressives because as far as I could see, such a relationship was guaranteed to become codependency. On hindsight, this was just the depression talking. I suppose it's possible for two depressives to genuinely better each other, tho I suppose it depends both on a conscious effort and on personality match, which is a crap shoot. I suppose it's a common fantasy among depressives that you meet that special someone with whom you want to spend all time with.

>>23447622
>Just playing devils advocate, but i guess its important to consider that maybe he feels you guys don't have a future, but he doesn't want to hurt you so he is making it out to be his fault. its a way of breaking it off without direct rejection. pure speculation of course.
Very good supposition.
>>
Contemplating how to off myself so my wife and kids can get benifits. I mean my wife cheated on me 3 times and I got "stuck" with her with two kids one I don't know if it's mine and the second is mine. She says she is happy but idk of its true or not going to be in the kids lives till their at least 19 then eat a shell or maybe pay someone to kill me so they can get benifits. Till then I'm in a marriage I won't break because I know how fucked I was in a single parent house and she says she is happy so I guess the guise of being happy in enough for me. Sex now is a chore and meaningless and I can't even climax anymore from sex at all and just depressed a lot working 8-16hour days. Sister tried to sue me saying I touched my niece and had sex with her even though my brother in law did and she still yet to apologize and still blame me saying why am I mad at her when she is the victim. Out 4k to a lawyer so I wouldn't be in jail and he hasn't done shit for over 2 years.sister won't pay me because that's my fault.

Guess I'm happy somewhat so far just in a rut. Main reason I want to join PMC since the chances of dying is so high and excellent benefits before and after death.wonder how bad a IED hurts if you go directly to it. I wouldn't want a funeral just to be out somewhere and die without a trace in the world with people who I think love me supported.
>>
>>23449010
You should divorce her. I know staying together for the kids is important, but you're making yourself miserable, and to some degree that might be rubbing off on the kids. I'd demand money from your sister, air out the dirty laundry on Facebook if you have to, you don't owe her the privelege of allowing others to assume well of her. If you want to join PMC to provide for your family that's fine, but do yourself a favor and put in a fraction of effort into making yourself happy as you do the rest of your family.

Keep at it man, sounds like you've been through a lot.
>>
File: ins10707.jpg (133 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
ins10707.jpg
133 KB, 800x534
I'm killing myself tonight. Probably.

Wasn't fun while it lasted. I'm glad to see it over with, having tied up all loose ends, now nothing is to hold me back. Goodbye anons.
>>
>>23450042
If I were hellbent on killing myself, I'd probably do a few things I'd never do otherwise, take some risks or something. Who knows, it might give you something to live for. If not, you went out with a bang.
>>
>>23450099
I'll be praying for you man
>>
>>23450099
I don't care enough to get any more new experiences and I don't really believe in that 'making the world your oyster' rhetoric. I've already lived recklessly throughout my life, taking unnecessary risks and doing stupid shit just because I don't care. I always knew I would die young, I think I've known since I was a child. All I really want is to be over with my life. And it's ok for me. I've contemplated this for a long time and I am finally ready.
>>
>>23450146
Well, some people just get tired of it all. I get it, though I can't say I can completely sympathize with it. Even when I'm feeling like shit my subconscious usually does me the favor of finding something to keep me going, whether it be waiting for some shit I ordered off of Amazon to arrive, finishing a game, visiting my parents again.

If you have your affairs in order, then best of luck to ya mate. Make sure to leave a long, detailed note, and a long detailed will, maybe let someone know so the aftermath is manageable.

If this is it for you, then I am honored to have been a voice of importance and consideration in a profound moment of someone else's life.
>>
>>23450042
>>23449010
If you're so set on it, why not try one more thing?

>>23444191
>>
>>23450178
I have, anon. I have written a long, detailed note that goes through a lot of my thoughts, philosophies and outlooks on things. It sheds light on my state of mind and what being me means. I do not have much, so the very little that I actually own is going for a good cause (various charities, depression support, PTSD support.)

I will phone in an anonymous tip and apologize in advance. I don't want anyone to find me, but it's inevitable so I can't do much there. I've spent the past couple of weeks preparing for this, so that everything has closure and in my note there are instructions to complete the final few steps and how to do it.

>>23450190
Depressed or not depressed, my life would be completely fucked up and meaningless. If I wasn't depressed, I fear I may not have the courage to go through with this. I don't want to prolong my suffering
>>
>>23450257
Life is fucked up and meaningless for everyone, tho. It's only our subjective experience that gives it meaning. And in our case, misfiring synapses are stopping us from properly experiencing it. In other words, it's depression that causes your suffering in the first place, so in case it does "cure" your depression, you won't want to kill youself in the first place. No harm done.
>>
>>23450294
>no harm done
Except it would do nothing for the living conditions I am under. I don't lead a very privileged life. I would literally keep suffering even if I was not depressed. I'm in a hole, which admittedly is a lot of my own doing.

I get the feeling you're simplifying my issues, but I don't blame you since I have not shed a lot of light on my conditions. Depression is not the reason I am at this point, it's just the plow that broke the plains.
>>
>>23450529
Well, I'm sorry, anon. If your shit is fucked up, have you considered moving to another country and starting over? God knows I spend a lot of time thinking about it.
>>
>>Your favourite sports team?
Don't watch sports.

>>Something you're looking forward to?
One of my partners to edit some pictures we took night before last, and to edit some pictures she took today with her primary. They look like they will be a hell of a lot of fun.

>>Something you just ate?
Pizza.

>>Somewhere you've been?
I've been to Jamaica extensively? But more low key day to day; I just got back from a friends birthday party.

>>Someone you're trying to get with?
Most of my friend circle. I am not overly trying to get with anyone right now, but there is a few partners I've not done anything with recently that I want to kick back up into gear.

Though, I suppose, would be super tempted to try to get with best friend. Working on arranging a date between her and the above partner; and maybe we can work a threeway situation in. The partner fantasizes about this a lot.

>>Something thats bugging you?
I really, really, REALLY fucking wish I could get "The Former Partner" (I've had many many many many many partners since, but only one has the big special title) out of my fucking head. Its driving me insane. Absolutely fucking insane.
>>
>>23450529
So, just out of curiosity, you gonna listen to a good song before you go out? I've always thought that given the chance I'd give Comfortably Numb one last listen before I kicked the bucket.
>>
I've lost control of myself. After leaving the military the and fiance leaving me while I was on tour, I've been nothing but bitter and lonely. It's been six years. I've deleted my Facebook and all social media because I could care less for it. I cover my depression with a smile and act normal. At night I just lie down and think to myself and it fucking hurts how lonely I am. I tried curing it with multiple hookers and one night stands but nothing beats the feeling of falling asleep and holding someone you love. Sure the sex is great but in the long run, I yearn for human contact.

I love all you even though I may never know you in real life. Find what you're looking for and money can't buy true happiness.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.