[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a place to call home? A chat built for nerds lik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: discord.png (43 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
discord.png
43 KB, 540x303
Looking for a place to call home?
A chat built for nerds like you?
Give /soc/ Discord's #NerdChat a try!
With nerds for music, games, anime, and every facet of life you can meet new people, make some loving friends, and have a safe place to call home after a long day.

With MusicBots, plenty of chat categories, friendly people, and gaming events and giveaways, you've got plenty to do.

Join with special invite link:
https://discord.gg/0Xc4Gfg3ZvK6EvbB

Don't forget to introduce yourself!
>Discord Name
>Interests
>Favorite Games
>Favorite Movies
>Favorite Food
>What you're looking for
>Anything Else?
>>
What the fuck even is this stupid chat room? Fucking use skype like everyone else.
>>
File: wandersmile.png (102 KB, 576x745) Image search: [Google]
wandersmile.png
102 KB, 576x745
>>23432710
You don't need to download anything. Try it at least.
>>
I'll keep lurking but nothing is realy going. on I'll be back though.
>>
>>23432730
Thanks, can you introduce yourself?
>>
>>23432738
Here or there?
My username is Xerros/
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x288
I'm gonna join up when I get back from uni tomorrow, it's 3am here and I should probably sleep.

>Discord Name
Make Jurdie I think, can't remember, it'll be some variant of that.
>Interests
Big on comics, music and films, play a lot of games too, I get obsessed with stuff too easily.
>Favorite Games
In general, Pokemon, Zelda, Arkham games, TF2 because I'm shit at CS:GO, MGS, Mortal Kombat... Loads really.
Playing Star Wars: Old Republic online at the moment for some reason.
>Favorite Movies
Donnie Darko, Star Wars, Big Fish, Big Lebowski, anything by Tarantino, anything by the Coen Brothers, Wes Anderson shit, loads I guess, seen too much,
>Favorite Food
Pizza and Beef Burger, junk food all the way
>What you're looking for
Chat and stuff I guess, ain't got much in the way of a social life
>Anything Else?
Don't really know what else to put haha
>>
File: Telio.jpg (59 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
Telio.jpg
59 KB, 422x750
>>23432748
>Discord Name : Xerros
>Interests; Drawing, video game, music , animation. Manga and anime .I want to make my own comic.
>Favorite games, MineCraft, LOL, Pokemon, May try dota soon.
>Favorite Movies
>Favorite Food Anything that isnt too sweet
>What you're looking for; Friends, insights, people to draw with, Myself?
>Anything Else? Life is a journey and I guess this is my next detour. (HxH Anyone?)
>>
>>23432809
(Didn't like the green on green)

>Discord Name
: Xerros
>Interests;
Drawing, video game, music , animation. Manga and anime .I want to make my own comic.
>Favorite games
MineCraft, LOL, Pokemon, May try dota soon.
>Favorite Movies
Just saw revenant it was alright.
>Favorite Food
Anything that isnt too sweet
>What you're looking for;
Friends, insights, people to draw with, Myself?
>Anything Else?
Life is a journey and I guess this is my next detour. (HxH Anyone?)
>>
>>23432827
Revenant was alright, felt very much like film made for filmmakers, you can really tell it was made to win awards. (Which it did)
>>
>>23432860
interesting theory.
>>
I like this site. It has a nice look and feel to it
>>
Likes to start drama with other chats.
>>
>>23434132
Discord and Chill is actually the drama-maker
>>
>>23432710

I actually convinced my group of friends (we often play video games online together) to move to discord as our default method of chatting.

It isn't buggy as fuck like skype is, is easy to manage and has the ability to create separate channels and voice chats at once with the ability to easy move between them. It basically removes all of skype's bullshit.
>>
It's a lot less laggy than most voice oips
>>
I cant get into anything. The Captcha just keeps looping... Ideas?
>>
>Discord Name
LoliTrip
>Interests
Video games and Art
>Favorite Games
LoL CSGO WoW
>Favorite Movies
None
>Favorite Food
Chips
>What you're looking for
Friends
>Anything Else?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.