[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post you're face and conspiracy theory you believe. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12
File: _20160303_163450.jpg (34 KB, 480x607) Image search: [Google]
_20160303_163450.jpg
34 KB, 480x607
Post you're face and conspiracy theory you believe.

This thread is here to dispel the 'crazy' stereotype of conspiracy terrorists.

I believe 9/11 was a part time job as jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Picture related, I read it in Moby Dick.
>>
Also, I won't tolerate any shitposting or shaming of conspiracy theories.

I also believe that we was kings and stuff.
>>
File: jus opn ur I's.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jus opn ur I's.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
The cake was in fact real.
The milk is all natural.
My uncle is the prince of Nigeria.
Obama is a trans white womyn birthed from Russian pot makers.
>>
File: 1433894541821.jpg (38 KB, 404x518) Image search: [Google]
1433894541821.jpg
38 KB, 404x518
eyes are not real
>>
May I join in if I don't believe a single conspiracy theory but hound documentaries and such that feature fringe shit like this all the time?
>>
>>23429771
Milk isn't natural you still.
>>23429777
>777
Confirmed.
>>23429782
OK.
>>
>>23429801
T-then what's in the milk?
What makes it so good?
>>
>>23429777
Alfafa af
Where is she btw?
>>
>>23429803
pus
>>
>>23429803
All of the world's milk is produced in Eastern Poland and it has been designed by government to control the height of the world. All the historical references to milk before 19th century are a fabrication as milk was first invented in 19th century. Notice how average height came up around that time very significantly and kept going up way into 20th century. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>23429810
Who's pus though?
>>23429819
Oh my god, I-I think you're right. We must tell Bernie Sanders about this. He's the milkman we need.
>>
>>23429831
Sanders is hired by future president Donald Trump who in turn is hired by Omani government.
>>
>>23429831
cows pus.
>>
No joke, I believe that there is a super intelligent group of like minded people who formed a "cult" and are recruiting people who are smart enough to see the clues.

To throw out an example the hidden message in the Kanye Quest Ascend video game that went undiscovered for two years.

Honestly want to make it my life goal to find organizations like that, I feel like it gives a little magic in the world and isn't too unhealthy of an obsession. If anything it's helping my urge to get smarter. Even though it kind of contradicts itself with me believing in nonsense.
>>
>>23429835
>>23429833
Hitler could of prevented this. He was really a good boy,you know. The Illuminati tricked him into starting that baking show.
>>23429833
Donald is merely a victim of the brain slugs.
>>23429835
Those damn fools, only the blubber fish can secrete the proper pus.
>>
>>23429841
Tell me more enlightened one. Especially about Kanye.
>>23429859
Hitler was a sensitive man. He just wanted to be a real human bean and paint pretty pictures.
>>
File: WP_20160222_013.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160222_013.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Actual number of conspiracy theories I believe varies depends on how high I am. Right now I haven't smoked weed for few months so I'm highly rational and skeptical

Theories I deeply believe:
>9/11 was an inside job
>Kennedy was assasinated by FBI/some hidden clique behind US government
>music industry is owned by Freemasons and filled with their symbolism
>MKultra
>There is an international cabal of highly influential bankers, industrialists, oligarchs etc. who really run things in the western world. They control the media, bodies like United Nations, mafias and underworld in general, and governments, that are more or less oblivious of their existence and act more as a population management agent, than actual governing power. Countries like Russia, China or 3rd world dictatorships are not part of this cabal (though they are controlled by similar structures, only on more local scales) and that's the reason democratic world goes to war with them (turf wars in fact). The only way to bring such cabal down is global popular unrest, like in Marx's works

That's the shit that seems logical and fits into my otherwise skeptical viewpoint.
Shit i don't truly believe but I dig and often pretend is true:
>Law of Fives, 23 stuff
>aliens, roswell and shit
>governments are aware and talk with alien civilizations, keep us unaware
>reptilians vs. pleiadians stuff, ie. good and evil alien races that fights for control or protection over us
>existence of highly developed ancient civilizations, like Hyperborea or Atlantis
>time travel is possible and we meet time travelers on daily basis
>pop artists are actual satanists and big concerts are black masses for demons
>solipsism/matrix stuff (our reality is fabricated in some way)

that's about it /in after assburger

!DRONF
>>
File: IMG_20160303_114055215.jpg (976 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160303_114055215.jpg
976 KB, 1440x2560
Extraterrestrials
>>
File: @#$%^%$#@!#$%$#@.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
@#$%^%$#@!#$%$#@.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
M00t is kill.
>>
File: I got a nasty in my taxi.jpg (50 KB, 463x598) Image search: [Google]
I got a nasty in my taxi.jpg
50 KB, 463x598
Stevie Wonder isn't blind
>>
File: l33thax0r.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
l33thax0r.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
Nobody knows that, Joan Rivers had to die because Michelle Obama is a trans.
i dont believe it, you sheeple still think that Joan Rivers died
naturally or because of an accident during an operation?
everybody with a brain can see through that, think again, motherfucker!
Even shortly before her "surgery" (news outlets cant even pin down what the surgery was about)
lo and behold: she told a reporter that michelle obama is a trans and that
everybody knows it (With everybody shes reffering to the other illuminatis).
vastly unknown statement from such a great comedian as her! She wasnt known for saying serious shit about something like that on camera, so shes obviously not making fun of it.
even if she was, that Obama is gay is known since a while now.
nine years ago or so Old childhood friends have come out and said it,
Weirdly, one even says in a book that Obama killed an ex lover because he was threatening him.
and suddently that his "girlfriend" is a man makes a lot of sense. Oh and she also fucking looks like one. Dont take my name for it, there are police officers coming out saying that she is clearly a man that have daily contact with trans people.
kids may ask now why its important that shes a woman:
everybody should know that politicans are sociopaths,
until know it wasnt clear though, that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, I repeat:
PRESIDENT was a pathological liar and psychopath, because thats the only reason to lie to your own goddamn country like that.

Now all thats obviously left to do is to read the first letter of each line.
>>
>>23431118
failed fag
>>
>>23431139
thread was dead for 14 minutes and you tell me somebody pops in shortly after I made my point and tells me to fuck off?
You cant trick me, you rothshild agent swine! Go back to your communistic jew leaders.
>>
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 1200x1600
this sounds fun

>the government is covering up evidence of ufos and black projects related to those ufos/extraterrestrials
>a small population of Tasmanian Tigers are still alive in the wild
>veterinarians are bought off by hills to endorse science diet food
>>
>>23431164
I'm watching you
Check your "first letters"again faggot.
>>
>>23431178
>veterinarians
>science diet food

Did you mean vegetarians?
>>
>>23430569
Intergalactic lizards exist.
>>23430690
>>23430690
Whoah man.
>>23430713
Moot is a cuck.
>>23431032
DELET THIS
>>23431118
>Actually believing this
>Also, wearing anonymous mask
>Yet whilst shitposting and posting his face

>Laissez-faire is bad
>meanwhile thinks communism works
>Also
>Overlooks the possibility of aliens
Check.
>>23431178
I have this theory that you're paid by government.
>>
>>23431225
no

vets will endorse Hill's brand science diet dog/cat food and say it's the healthiest and shit even though it's more corn and fillers than the purina crap you get at Walmart. and it's VERY convenient that Hill's funds a shit ton of vet schools and they make a large amount of their revenue from their food being sold at vet clinics. it's not like vets know anything about animal nutrition anyway, you literally have to get a second degree for it in animal nutrition if you want to know, vet schools don't even teach much of that shit
>>
File: idonteenknow.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
idonteenknow.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>23429752
>implying I could be joking
Im not joking about serious topics, friendo.
There are people out there, people for which the might of obama is a mere joke, people that control our everyday life and make us to the slaves we really are.
To break free from those chains, to become a libertaire, is the only thing left to do for a human. Only animals let themselfs be treated like that.
>Aliens exist
are you mad or something?
>>
>>23431320
wow I actually laughed out loud, le ebin tweest
>>
File: awesome.gif (651 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
awesome.gif
651 KB, 320x240
>>23431349
Jews arent real
>>
>>23431498
Andisemite :^(
>>
>>23434099
I cant be exclusive to something nonexisting
C H E C K M A T E
H
E
C
K
M
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.