[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder thread, don't see one on the catalog. Rate + help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 112
File: download.png (3 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 195x258
Tinder thread, don't see one on the catalog. Rate + help people make their profiles better.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160302-154818.png (795 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160302-154818.png
795 KB, 1080x1920
Mine btw
>>
File: like burgers.png (178 KB, 333x363) Image search: [Google]
like burgers.png
178 KB, 333x363
Has anyone else been having serious trouble getting matches recently? I had a profile like a year a go, and was getting a lot of matches and went on a few dates before deleting it.

I recently remade another account, and from what I remember it's basically the same setup, but I'm not getting fucking hardly ANY matches now, and the few I do get don't ever respond to my messages.

Don't know if it's me, or the App or what.

Using an LG G3 btw, not sure that matters.
>>
>>23427243
I dunno man tinder be a fickle maiden. I just started mine up again and got a ton of matches right away and now it's really slowing down, maybe I gotta actually talk to them instead of just accumulating matches. I don't think anyone could tell you for sure what's happening though, maybe your game's just weak now if girls aren't responding to you
>>
>>23427166
I'd take off the do people read this line and you're golden.
>>
>>23427166
how's this profile working out for you? I feel like being a strong jaw white guy counts for a lot but you got kinda garbage style and you look really not-self-aware. Also the profile is corny and obvious conversation bait but I can see people going for it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-20-58-42.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-20-58-42.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
How about some help brethren?
>>
>>23427447
Switch your last pic, for your first pic. Girls love seeing guys with other girls because it shows you are desirable to other members of their gender, and thus can help raise their social status among their own kind.
>>
>>23427447
you're really leaning on the goofy guy at parties image, which is cool in real life at parties but I don't know if girls would actually want to go on a date with that guy. Maybe clean up you physical appearance and keep the bio, or make the bio straight jokes and keep your look, the tone of the bio as it is though kind of conflicts with the pictures
>>
File: Screenshot_20160101-233354.png (789 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160101-233354.png
789 KB, 1080x1920
>>23427243
Yeah, serious trouble. And it's definitely me.
>>
>>23427447

3 is your best pic, 1 is the worst.
>>
>>23427166
remove the comment about super liking, it seems desperate. and I like your second pic more than your main but that could be just a personal preference

>>23427447
your third pic is definitely your best

>>23427485
this is retarded advice. me and most girls I know don't even bother with guys who do this. auto left swipe on group shots as or shots with other women as first pic

>>23427849
your second pic is cute, I'd use that one if I were you. And your description is a bit gimmicky but not too bad
>>
File: 1.jpg (373 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
373 KB, 1440x2560
Fuck it, I'll bite - if you're wondering why it looks different it's because I've got a Windows Phone

>>23427849
Yeah, second pic's best and nice description
>>
>>23427166
Remove super like and "does anybody read this" - also, any pics of you smiling?
>>
>>23427447
Use third pic as main
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-03-02-33-31.png (136 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-03-02-33-31.png
136 KB, 720x1280
Anyone want advice? Fucked 3 different girls this week so far.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-03-02-42-20.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-03-02-42-20.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Need some help my bretheren!
>>
>>23428963
What's the best way to open?
>>
>>23428963
what do you talk about on a date?
>>
>>23428963
Also very interested in those:
>>23429069
>>23429101
I guess there is no 100% recipe for the first one, but I'm looking for some more ideas. So far I just do a compliment (seriously, if the girl looks very basic-bitch like, "your eyes are fantastic!" is really the best bet, it seems, WTF?), or something about their profile, and i cant for the life of me figure out why it sometimes works (beside the basic bitch thing), and sometimes totally gets ignored. I guess its just random.
And the second one, it almost always ends in boring smalltalk. So far I have learned that you sometimes just need to be active, and risk somthing, but I would like to increase my success rate. Most important part, seems to get to touching her as fast as possible, but I feel like I need a "reason" to do so. My most autismo-smooth approach so far has been this:
>talk about the current refugee crisis
>WTF? Not a good topic
>Talk about the arabs molesting girls in Cologne
>"Well, since I am a foreigner too, and I wouldnt want to molest you, is it OK for you when I move a bit closer?"
>"Hm, yes… :)"
But I would like some more low-spaghetti approaches.
>>
>>23429333
How much time do you have on your hands? I find it hard to have a real life and go on dates. i got 2 girls jsut come round my place and start fuckign so they are now my regular fuckbuddies, but I@m greedy and want more.
>>
>tfw met up with 2 girls
>tfw no chemistry irl
How do I make a date into something more? I suck at this
>>
>>23429338
Probably changed my I'd.
I got let's say a medium amount of time, but what does that have to do with the questions?
Apart from the fact that it's realy hard to schedule more than 4 dates a week, but that numer is kinda limited by the amount of matches anyways.
And yeah, fuckbuddies are great, until they fal in love with you. Hence, I need a new one (or love that would be ok to I guess, but I don't know about love. )
>>
File: 1454975796215.gif (2 MB, 347x276) Image search: [Google]
1454975796215.gif
2 MB, 347x276
>gay guy
>in an extremely conservative country
>just want a bf to chill with
Any advice for using Tinder and not getting discovered and stoned by the normies?
>>
>>23429449
Well, the only way that a normie could find you, is by being a male and searching for other males, so well, ...
Also, you could always say you misclicked when making your profile and are actually searching for girls.
>>
anyone ever give a girl their number, and then instead of texting you they just leave their number on tinder? So now you gotta text them like 'hey this is blahblah from tinder'. It's like a weird power move, I hate it
>>
>>23429457
Hmm, good idea on the second one although
>I-I'm not gay, I swear
>I misclicked, the b-buttons are close, see?
>pls
I'm scared the normies here would temporarily change the orientation to gay (as a joke, out of curiosity or as a way to find who to bully) and that they'd find me. Does Tinder have some sort of location-based matching? Does it give any more info except the pictures I upload and the description I give? I'm feel that these services and apps will try to get you to be >le social so they'd analyse your facebook friends and somehow reveal you to them, for example
>*p-ting* Anon has joined Tinder
>huh cool, my man anon finally searching for a gf
>open profile
>theregoesmylife.tiff
>>
>>23429480
Well, I guess if you gave them your number first, you already lost the power move thing. I always try to get them to give me their number via tinder, and the I do indeet the
>hi, this is anon, blabla
Thing, or sometimes
>hi, this is anon, your favorite tinder match ;), blabla
>>
>>23429338
you're giving these girls too much time, just act really busy and only see each one like one every week or two. I was juggling 4 girls last year and still made time for new dates, it honestly wasn't worth the stress though. I think 2 fuck buds is ideal but if they're taking up that much of your time I think you might be lying to yourself and it's maybe more like dating for them
>>
>>23429484
Can't really help you too much, since I'm neither gay, nor in a country where that would be a problem, but it seems like your main problem is that you are not good with people? If you wanna keep the fact that your anus is not a one-way street secret, you gotta get smoother at that? But as said, I don't have a clue about those things.

However, so far it sems that tinder (so far) does not leak to facebook, or the other way round. Of course if you use you fb profile pic in tinder, it can be screenshoted an searched for, revealing your fb profile. But it seems like your mostly concerned about people that know you anyways? To be sure, you can easily us tinder with asecond, fake, fb account. But the issue of the pics being of you still remains (which, of course is the whole idea behind the app), so you gotta got back to lying smoother.
>>
>>23429495
man don't talk to me about losing power you winky emoji face using mufucka. I think having rules like 'never be the first to give your number' are dumb and make tinder harder than it needs to be. But yeah I wouldn't just drop it off in the middle of a conversation, it usually makes sense contextually or we've already agreed on a date and texting is the obvious next step
>>
>>23429512
Why so salty :P
For me it's the other way round. Tinder is 100% rules driven. Sure, you gotta find a certain edge that makes you stand out, but essentially it is totally
>guy need to make the first move
>guys need to be funy and interesting
>girls just need to say yes or no
Sucks, but that's just how it is. Even with otherways very intelligent and independent girls.
>>
>>23429520
actually yeah I do have some ground rules now that I think about it
> no emojis, obviously
> don't try to hold more than 3 conversations at once
> stop sending messages after around 10pm and pick up again the next day in the afternoon

Also yeah I don't really fault girls for being just 'yes' and 'no', although it makes it harder to stay engaged. Honestly yes/no girls can be some of the easiest to get out on dates sometimes cause most guys either just give up on them or overplay their hand and try to make it sexual over tinder or something
>>
>>23429544
>> no emojis, obviously
Why? Seems like girls love them. Personally, I cant use them anyways (Blackberry is all business, I dont even have an emojy keyboard in android apps), but sometimes things like :D and the all important ;) are really important.

>> stop sending messages after around 10pm and pick up again the next day in the afternoon
Yup. Timing is important. Also, dont send stuff in the morning, because till the time she will look at her phone in the afternoon or lunchbreak, you will be at the bottom of her list of all the other thirsty guys messaging her during the day.
But I would make midnight out of your 10pm. I am in a student town, so most girls are at uni and thus never go to bed before 11, and between 9 and 12 is the best time to get something even akin to a conversation on tinder. Really sucks that they got rid of the active times. That really helped a lot for scheduling your best chances.

>Also yeah I don't really fault girls for being just 'yes' and 'no', although it makes it harder to stay engaged. Honestly yes/no girls can be some of the easiest to get out on dates sometimes cause most guys either just give up on them or overplay their hand and try to make it sexual over tinder or something
Interesting way to think about it. Gotta try it the next time. But I am afraid that it just will be one of those dates that are very boring, with nothing to talk about, and thus no chance of anything more happening. How do you make something out of those girls?
>>
>>23429507
I actually want to keep my anus a one way street except for one special vehicle in my life who I still have not met :^)
>you can easily us tinder with asecond, fake, fb account
You mean I could connect Tinder with a fake fb account? If so, then yeah - it was my original intention. Thanks for your advice, though - glad to hear it doesn't mine your data like a madman.
>>
>>23429567
I guess I've never used emojis really so I can't say if they're objectively good or bad for tinder. I think they're corny when guys use them though and they would probably conflict with my dry humor kinda deadpan tone. I don't even use 'haha' or exclamation points either, maybe girls think I hate them though and I should switch it up.

And yeah I would keep texting later but I work in the mornings now. I'm glad they took off the active times feature, makes the tindering experience less stressful

> ...it just will be one of those dates that are very boring, with nothing to talk about...How do you make something out of those girls?
I've been on like 4 dates with yes/no type girls and they were all excruciatingly boring right up to the point when they get sexual out of nowhere. In retrospect I think some of them were actually trying to hook up and I was just delaying it by trying to entertain them and make it a date. I dunno, I honestly don't understand this demographic of girl. I guess the best bet is even if they look disinterested just ask if they'd want to come back to your place anyway and watch a movie on your couch and see if something comes of it
>>
>>23429605
>it doesn't mine your data like a madman.
It probably does. Why would it ask for such a shitload of app permissions if it did not?
But so far, they haven'T done anything malicious with it, but seriously, in your situation, that part seems the smaller one of your concerns.
>I actually want to keep my anus a one way street except for one special vehicle in my life who I still have not met :^)
Well played. But from what I read so far, tinder seems to be more for the autobahn approach, so I am not sure if it would be worth the risk for you. But as said: I'm not gay, so that is just hearsay. I'd advice you to research some more, before you take the risk.
>>
>>23429620
>excruciatingly boring right up to the point when they get sexual out of nowhere.
You mean in conversation?

>In retrospect I think some of them were actually trying to hook up and I was just delaying it by trying to entertain them and make it a date. I dunno, I honestly don't understand this demographic of girl.
Boils down to that whole >the guy must make the move thing i mentioned earlier!?

>I guess the best bet is even if they look disinterested just ask if they'd want to come back to your place anyway and watch a movie on your couch and see if something comes of it
Most of the time I'm way to shy for that, really gotta work on that. But you are right. Because otherwise, this will end in a first date that is the last date anyways, and I might as well end it with her thinking I'm a creep, instead of her just being bored. I got nothing to loose, but something to win. Once, when I went trough with that approach, it at least somewhat worked. (Making out, but not more, and no answer to my text the next day, but oh well…)
>>
>>23429623
>Why would it ask for such a shitload of app permissions if it did not?
Pic related
>tinder seems to be more for the autobahn approach
W-wasn't that grindr? At least from what I heard, tinder was a lot less sexual.
>I'd advice you to research some more, before you take the risk
Of course, that's implied.
>>
>>23429627
> Boils down to that whole >the guy must make the move thing i mentioned earlier!?
Well ideally you're just two people on a date having fun, but some girls really make you carry all the weight of making it a good time. But at the tinder-texting stage I don't even make the first move about half the time, I think I have a winning smile in my pictures so girls sometimes hit me up first.

> Making out, but not more, and no answer to my text the next day, but oh well…
Man I've been there, one of those yes/no girls I was talking about, had some of the best sex of my life and then doesn't text me back for like 3 weeks and I never see her again. Like I feel cool that it happened but also like I'm lame somehow, why she don't want me man
>>
>>23429629
>Pic related
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. But it'll probably take forever until a significant amount of users will get that version, and still, most probably wont bother. Plus, it's free (mostly) which is always a kind of warning sign.

>W-wasn't that grindr? At least from what I heard, tinder was a lot less sexual.
Probably yes, but from what I heard, gays are a lot more sexual… But I would not rule it out that you find something meaningful there, it just seems like its not the focus of the app.

>>23429671
>But at the tinder-texting stage I don't even make the first move about half the time, I think I have a winning smile in my pictures so girls sometimes hit me up first.
Damn. That rarely ever happens to me. So I always initiate the idea for a date. I feel like it is downright impossible to keep girls interested for more than a few days. I already struggle to cover the days till we meet, when we have agreed to something, which more often than not is not directly tomorrow.
>>
>>23429694
Well, there's still Xposed framework for Android versions ranging from ICS to MM and with Xposed come AppOps, Xprivacy, Privacydonkey and a lot more privacy controllers but yeah, point taken. Not everyone will bother w/ it.
>>
>>23429694
I try to ask a girl out within one or two days of talking on tinder, but yeah I've really been struggling in the lead up to the date phase lately. The last 3 girls cancelled on me, I don't know what's going on, maybe I'm getting sloppy. It used to be a sure thing if I got a girl's phone number but now things are falling apart right at the end
>>
>>23429101
There should be lots of stuff to talk about when you're meeting a girl for the first time. Just keep the conversation going by asking her standard questions about what she likes in terms of TV, sports, music, books, food, animals, etc. The point is to find a common interest and be able to connect through talking about it.
One question I like to ask is what's the worst tinder date she's had. And when she asks me the same question, I tell her about the time I was on a first date with a girl at a restaurant and her parents decided to prank her showing up and sitting a few tables over from us.
>>
>>23429069
I usually check out their profile and see if there's anything interesting. If it's one of those basic girls with a blank profile and boring pics, I'll say something like: you look beautiful :) hope you're having a great week!
I get messaged first a lot recently, some girls just say "hey!" So apparently just using "hey" is alright if you're a girl. I think if the girl matched you, she's interested in you, so don't stress about the opener too much.
>>
>>23429333
I think it just shows if a girl's interested she's gonna talk to you no matter what garbage opener you send her. I never use direct compliments like that though, but sometimes coming on strong is good.
As for establishing physical contact, my line is something like: do you play any instruments? Let's compare hand sizes to see if you'd be a good guitarist.
And after that the hand holding persists. And eventually you can start to make out.
>>
>>23430146
you fuckin cornball, please never do that guitar hand line in public, if you need to do that you're maybe better off not touching each other
>>
>>23430267
It's an example of how to initiate physical contact when the time is right. I'm sure you're an expert considering you didn't give a better alternative.
>>
>>23430302
mate, it's pretty solid if she's all bubbly and shit. may remember that in future thanks
>>
Current state of my tinder: "there's noone new around you" still matching with girls I know irl, various success.
>>
>>23430325
I'm from a huge city with lots of university girls, it makes a big difference towards your number and quality of matches.
>>
>>23430302
my alternative is literally anything else, my alternative is being a normal person who converses normally instead of driving the conversation towards weird excuses to 'establish physical contact'
>>
Dunno why the first pic is blurry here, normally it's clearer
>>
>>23430343
It's about delivery. If you're confident and you've already been flirting together up to that point, it's a just a cute way to start playing with each other's hands. This is stuff that works for me, I'm talking from my personal experience. You still haven't given any better advice from your experiences.
>>
File: IMG_20160303_123836.jpg (245 KB, 1439x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160303_123836.jpg
245 KB, 1439x1600
>>23428963
Help me brah
>>
>>23430438
What's your description like? You have a pretty good selection of pics already.
>>
If it's not stated what they're looking for in their profile (e.g. relationship, friends, casual hookup), do you guys typically ask the person?
>>
>>23428963
Deutsch?
>>
>>23430469
Recently divorced single mom looking to trade coupons.
>>
help me out ay
>>
>>23430477
I don't typically ask. They'll ask me first sometimes, and I'll say something like: just going with the flow, open to pretty much anything.
>>
>>23430382
Take the second pic.
And delete that first sentence
>>
>>23430438
Like everyone else...you should take that second pic as first.
>>
File: image.png (1016 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1016 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>23430498
You're fucked.
The picture of your mohawk doesn't appeal to anyone really, try getting an actual photo of your face in there. Your social media username "PsychedlicDrug" only implies that you're childish, and have a preoccupation with something that makes no benefit to your life. You're basically flashing that you're a waste of time.
Not saying "don't do drugs rah", but don't flaunt it likes it something to be proud of.
>>
>>23430516
Made that account when i was a dumb twat, but yeah i'll do that thanks!
>>
>>23430510

I don't get matches from that second picture, I got way more from that first one
>>
>>23430495
Seems like you have a pretty good combo, I guess you could make your description a little more interesting.
This is mine:
Let's climb trees together... I'm new to the city and I'm looking to meet a fellow explorer to go on adventures with. Definitely message me if you're down to grab some sushi.
>>
>>23430498
That cat tho
Meoww :3333
>>
>>23430538
I love her so much, Her name is Socks btw :') She's 10
>>
Tinder in LA suburbs is just not for me. When I travel I get plenty of matches, but here it's all cholitas and party girls.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160303-150834.png (733 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160303-150834.png
733 KB, 1080x1920
>>23427375
>>23428176
Took off the lines that sucked and swapped my main pic.

>>23428251
I have two I just added, thoughts? I don't have a lot of pictures of myself because when I'm out doing shit I just focus on whatever we're doing, taking pictures doesn't usually cross my mind.

>>23427405
It's pretty okay. My city isn't very busy so not a lot of people are even on Tinder (that I would actually right swipe), but I've got like, 5 matches in 2 days? Not terrible really.
Also, garbage style? Can't really see my clothes in any of these pictures, so I don't know how you discerned that.
What do you mean by "not-self-aware"?

>>23428963
How do you get that many? Is it just continuous right swiping?
>>
>>23430753
Ya, I barely even check as I swipe. I feel like you save time by only checking the profiles of the people you're already matched with and can actually message.
>>
>>23430390
I feel like you're implying you have more sex than me and I'm offended sir. I don't like your shitty hand games because I'm considerate of people around me when I'm on a date, and because you don't need these awkward verbal traps to kiss girls. In my personal experience it just kinda happens and you don't need to do much manuevering to get it there, sorry if that's not helpful
>>
>>23430525
holy shit you put sushi in your bio, you're really the worst person I hate you so much. Didn't you have a father figure in your life to tell you to not do these things? Do you have a topknot and no shame?
>>
>>23430753
well when I said garbage style I should have said garbage choice in pictures, which are all closeups of your face (which is not good) and now I see you've got the scrunched brow selfie as your main pic which is the most garbage youtube celebrity lookin ass picture in your lineup. In terms of your actual style in your previous main pic, your haircut is just on the edge of being good but combined with your suburban prom outfit it kinda backfires and makes you look like a high schooler. I don't know how to describe the un-self aware thing, it's just a vague feeling I get, mostly the scrunched brow selfie
>>
>>23430498
>>23430382
people aren't gonna suck your dick cause you have a cat, everyone has cats
>>
>>23431588
I see a bit of what you mean. Unfortunately at the time that picture in the dress shirt was taken, my hair was longer than I like to wear it. I was at an AGM and awards ceremony for a society at my school that I was part of. As for selfies, what would you suggest? I'm not really sure how else to take them.

>>23430920
But wouldn't you then match with a bunch of ugly chicks and fatties?
>>
Sometimes I feel the best way to maintain a conversation with a girl is to just get sexual.

If I give a genuine message/reply, they usually ignore me - but "Wanna make out?" always gets responses, positive or negative.

...I might be boring.
>>
>>23431608
I don't ;_;
>>
eat shit sexhavers
>>
File: image.png (710 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
710 KB, 750x1334
Ever since I put a picture of my cat I got some many matches. Too bad most girls don't want to date :(
>>
>>23434076
Only pictures that hide your face at least half way?
Put some full face selfies on there, and some pictures of you taken by other people.
>>
>>23434126
I know but I'm very insecure about my face but I should really put my face up. But why pictures of other people? I find people get annoyed by pics like that
>>
>>23431608
I don't give a shit about that, i just love my cat and love to take pictures with her
>>
>>23434248
who are you trying to convince here man, I know your heart. If you really just like cat pictures you could, ya know, not put them on tinder
>>
>>23434234
pictures taken by other people fool, so you don't look so lonely. Also same thing I said to these other clowns who use cats as a prop. Maybe it gets you a pity match here n there, but is that really how you want people to see you? I know it's tempting but don't do it, put the cat down, it's just an innocent animal that knows nothing of tinder, don't drag it into this mess
>>
File: image.png (622 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
622 KB, 640x1136
Recently deleted my profile and started again.

Thoughts?
>>
>>23434569
I dunno what girls who are into psytrance are like, but I could see them being the type who like fat bearded guys and call them daddy or something. That said, I feel like you got a very niche appeal.

pictures:
First one is good, maybe even great. The rest are garbage. #4 makes you seem potentially handsome but also your taking a selfie while looking away from the camera which immediately negates anything good about it.

bio:
> run with scissors
Maybe a good line for attracting a very niche group, bad for everyone else
> Good food, Good times, bush doofs, etc...
Sounds like some australian shit, I dunno if any of it is good or bad
> No expectations = no disappointment.
All bad, this is really just setting you up for disappointment
>>
>>23434606
lol

>last few GF's called me daddy

10/10 anon.

suggestions?

i did have front on photos, but, im not sure where they've gone. will change and repost.
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 640x1136
>>23434612
>>
Dont know why my main pic is blurry here, it isnt normally. My description says
>Work, studying, playing sports and open for suggestions
>>
>>23434981
I think you'll do fine, not sure how I feel about the shirtless pic on principal but it's as good as shirtless pics can get. Maybe filter the main pic a bit to get it less shiny but other than that I think you successfully get the point accross that you aren't ugly
>>
>>23435022
Alright, will see if i can do anything about the main pic. But the shirtless is staying haha, you would be surprised how many girls like that stupid shit (I sure was) Ty for the feedback
>>
File: 20160213_003404.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160213_003404.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Would this be a good tinder pic?
>>
I think I'm gonna reset my profile for like the 7th time. :^) I'm bored and my convos are going nowhere (met up with 2 girls but it didn't go too well, I have their numbers anyway, so...)
Do you think girls that match me for n-th time are getting tired of my shit at this point?
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 750x1334
Right now I can't see anyone's pictures. Mine or matches

I've deleted the app and it didn't make a difference. Turned my phone off and on... Nope still the same. It's an iPhone 6 if that matters.

Anyone know how to fix it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-14-34-59.png (905 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-14-34-59.png
905 KB, 1440x2560
http://tinder.com/@arta
>>
>>23431879
Yeah but I just don't message them. Anyway it's just interesting to see who's interested, it's like a confidence boost.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-15-32-32.png (654 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-15-32-32.png
654 KB, 1080x1920
my main pic is blurry here, but it isn't in my actual profile
>>
File: tinder.jpg (54 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
54 KB, 539x960
I know I need more pictures but any tips for the description?
>>
>>23431265
How is that inconsiderate of people around you? Do you think it's also inconsiderate to make out with girls at bars? And you may not find it useful but you can't speak for everyone.
>>
>>23431508
You're implying only a certain type of person likes sushi which is false.
>>
>tfw get matches but the guys always ghost before the first date

I've been surprised at the amount of guys I've talked to that have girlfriends and just use tinder as validation of their attractiveness and to talk dirty.
>>
File: Face 1.jpg (647 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Face 1.jpg
647 KB, 2048x2048
So which of these are the best tinder pics?
>>
>>23436267
5 4 6
>>
File: Face 2.jpg (612 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Face 2.jpg
612 KB, 1536x2048
>>23436456
What if I add these in?
>>
>>23436486
only 2 and 3
>>
>>23435896
I don't care who likes sushi, I know that you know that girls put "take me out for sushi" in their bios. You're probably growing a beard out too cause you saw a bio that was like "beards (heart eyes emoji)"
>>
>>23436486
four from this one and five from the other are the best ones
>>
>>23436633
So you're saying I'm doing things that attract girls?
>>
>>23436648
>>23436528
Thank you both! Hell we should start a collage rate thread haha
>>
Are there any known bugs that would cause you to get less matches? I see people flaunting hundreds of matches on here all the time and I don't really understand why I barely get any. Will post profile soon.
>>
>>23436676
I heard some people say before that they had the same issue, and that when they deactivated and reactivated their account they were getting more matches.
>>
>>23436689
Okay, thanks. I might try that before posting my profile actually.
>>
>>23436662
I'm saying you got no dignity and I can't believe you don't have friends who roast the shit out of you for your bullshit personality
>>
>>23436750
You seem really mad over nothing. I mention that I like sushi in my profile and now you're saying that means I have no dignity and have a bullshit personality. You're making a lot of baseless assumptions.
>>
>>23436802
sorry I use swears man, didn't mean to sound like I'm yelling. You put yourself out there and I'm giving the criticism, it's what we're here for, my assumptions are based on what you wrote ya bitch
>>
>>23436802
and yeah I'm mad that I gotta use the same app as you tinder psycopaths, I'm trying to talk to girls without embarassing my family and you're out here eating sushi and doing pensive face selfies
>>
>>23436831
Ya but what you're saying doesn't even make sense. Your main criticism is that I mention sushi in my profile and that attracts interest. >>23436887
You must be trolling lol, anyway hope things work out for you my friend
>>
>>23436930
ugh you're so hard to talk to man, I feel like you're an alien who can only handle extremely literal interpretations of human speech
>>
>>23430438
srry, but i hope for you that you are gay, because you look like a foggot
>>
>>23436951
Do when you say eating sushi is shameful and an embarrassment to my family, you actually mean you personally don't like sushi and look down on people that do?
>>
>>23436951
So*
>>
>>23436963
goddamn man I mean it's lame to put that in your profile, cut off your topknot in dishonor you have disgraced your ancestors
>>
>>23437008
What exactly makes it lame?
>>
turns out i got a tinder bitch pregnant 2 weeks ago

fml
>>
>>23437134
oh fuck

m80 why didn't you wrap up? first rule of tinder is to not fuck these sluts raw
>>
File: IMG_1384.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
0 matches on tinder

Do really well on OKC though

Remove last pic?
>>
>>23437511
I don't like your pictures.The first is a bit blurry and in a bathroom so I assume you just took a shit.

You have a picture with a girl who I would assume is your ex and you aren't over her.

I don't care about the nerdy non-you photos.

I do care about "the only price you pay is..." because it creates a weird monetization of our time. So if it went to another date, I'd assume that I would owe you something in return.

OKC and Tinder work really differently. OKC is about finding someone you want to go on a date with. There's a desire to make the interaction move to real life. Tinder is about finding someone you want to text with for a while to see where it goes. Right now you don't show much personality, so I don't know what I'd talk to you about. I get that you work, but what else are you?
>>
>>23437553
I thought tinder was for hook-ups
why would you even text with some random person for more than it takes to set up a meeting
>>
>>23437564
to make sure they won't murder me. or to pass time. whatever.
>>
>>23437553

I mean, those are the most recent photos on my phone.

So...

I don't take photos of myself so there are photos with this ex, that ex, this girl, that one night stand, you get it?

>So if it went to another date, I'd assume that I would owe you something in return.

They have to play their cards right to get a second date lol
>>
>>23437576
If you want to match, take it down.
>>
>>23437592

work pics and the bimbo or just the bimbo?
>>
>>23437599
the girl has to go. Work pictures can stay. Try to get a picture where you don't look pissed off if you can; that'll help.
>>
>>23437511
>bathroom pics
>pics with a girl
broken photo rules for any dating or hook up site.
>>
>>23437624

I mean, I can put up 6 photos of me with a girl or 6 photos of work stuff or 6 photos of me with 6 diffrent girls

so how are we going to do this?
>>
>>23437651
...take some different pictures.

Or get off Tinder. Or keep getting no matches. Up to you, man.
>>
>>23437651

or 6 photos of me in a bathroom*

I can put up a photo of me in a bathroom in 6 different states in 6 different 18 year old girl's bedrooms!
>>
>>23435839
can someone give me some advice? Which pic is better, the first one or the second one? And should I get rid of the fourth one?
>>
Any downsides to using this: http://tinderautoliker.com/

besides the 3 euro cost?
>>
>>23437662

Have a date for tonight from OKC

Going to get off of tinder
>>
Why is the android version so shit? I'm getting "no one new around you" and I live near SD and I've only swiped maybe 300 girls
>>
Swiped 900 girls, got 19 matches in a couple hours. Is this a normal rate for an attractive person? I used a male models pictures.
>>
File: tinder.jpg (56 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
56 KB, 533x800
"Drummer, Guitarist, Sprinter, & animal lover.

Swipe right for chicken nuggets"
>>
>>23435793
I'm gonna start trying it, you've got me curious.
>>
did they make it so that you can immediately send messages to someone you superliked regardless if they liked you back or not?
>>
>>23440720
I don't think so, it just puts your profile at the top of their potential swipes list. They still have to match you back.
>>
File: tinder profile.jpg (64 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
tinder profile.jpg
64 KB, 539x960
Just joined yesterday.. Already got 4 matches, this is my profile. Description translation:
Newly moved to Copenhagen from Southern Jutland
Towering 5'8
Musician, Blues, Rock and Soul (I'm not really picky, as long as it sounds good it is good)
Beer, Wine and Whiskey (Y)
Love dogs as much as I hate dating sites

Which pic should I lead with guys and/or remove?
>>
I can't make a tinder without a Facebook.
>>
Tfw I want to reset my profile but a girl that I'd like to keep contact with wrote me
Can I just tell her I'm resetting profile and ask for her number so that we text or would that be awkard or something
>>23441077
Your 1st is best
I'd remove 2 or 5 as they feel essentially the same
>>
>>23441575
I've had girls ask me to text because of the same reason. So it's not a big deal
>>
File: 1428764852907.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1428764852907.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
>tfw too insecure to put any real photos on tinder
My account has had discovery off since I downloaded it
>>
I'm can't even use Tinder even though it's likely my only chance to find a girl. I'm a 24 year old kissless friendless virgin. I won't even have any pictures to post of myself doing fun stuff let alone with friends, and add on the fact that I'm ugly and weird looking and I'm just done

It's too bad I can't just post a picture of my penis as my profile picture, because it's fucking huge and gorgeous looking. Tinder sluts would flock to it
>>
>>23441743
Post photo so we can help, brah.
Or reconsider your sexuality and use GrindR
>>
>>23441753
I don't feel like I'm ugly but every selfie I take is horrible. Is it the fish-eye lens that does this?
>>
>>23441962
Lighting and a nice background makes a big difference. If you know any girls who Instagram a lot, they could help you with the filter and all that stuff
>>
File: 2016-03-05 23.34.59.png (1 MB, 1440x2217) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-05 23.34.59.png
1 MB, 1440x2217
Help.
It should be noted that I live where Danish is the main language, but want to also be accepting of those who don't know Danish.
>>
>>23436267

Stop fake smiling and taking selfies.
>>
File: IMG_20160305_165809.jpg (229 KB, 1437x1609) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_165809.jpg
229 KB, 1437x1609
>>23441077
Bottom right IMO

Changed it up a bit, not sure if it's better
>>
File: fw.png (42 KB, 491x134) Image search: [Google]
fw.png
42 KB, 491x134
Almost too good to be true.
>>
>>23442356
I always laugh when I see you post. No one would ever imagine you post on 4chan. You look like a PUA
>>
>>23442375

Haha not sure if that's an insult, but yeah I'm pretty social and get girls, but get bored and found this place a long time ago brah
>>
Definitely include 9 from >>23436486
Maybe 4 from >>23436267
>>
File: 1447445741288-4.jpg (50 KB, 480x484) Image search: [Google]
1447445741288-4.jpg
50 KB, 480x484
>>23441992

Hey man, this is sorta related sorta not, but you've struck salty nerves so I'd like to as you for your opinion:

How can you differentiate a woman talking to you who is friendly/getting to know you/making small talk and one that's trying to indicate she wants to be picked up?

It can be a little tricky, like a woman who does all the things that indicate attractiveness (playing/fixing hair, checking and applying/reapplying make up (especially lip stuff), excuses to be close or touch, only to mention at some point she has a boyfriend. Or a woman who says her friend has been crushing on me yet hasn't made eye contact and is basically somewhere in the background.

Anyways, I've been thinking about using Tindr and your posts are food for thought. Your perspective would be appreciated. Thanks m8.
>>
File: 1445899431144.jpg (27 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
1445899431144.jpg
27 KB, 640x454
>>23442577

*presumably, this is taking place at a bar.

My bad for forgetting to frame some context (and excuse me for any bad English, not my first language)
>>
>>23442577
For the situation with the friend crushing on you at a bar, you pretty much have to make the first move there. It's as simple as going to talk to her. If you can make or smile or even laugh, then you can tell there's good chemistry. But if she seems inattentive by not making much eye contact or looking away a lot, then you can assume she's not interested.
As for online interactions, if she's one wording you and not putting effort into the conversation, then you should just drop her. If she's sending lots of emoticons and asking you lots of questions, then that means she's making an effort and she's interested.
>>
File: 1446641984072.jpg (418 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1446641984072.jpg
418 KB, 800x800
>>23442644

Thanks, I appreciate it! Any advice on trying to sort out if she's friendly despite non verbal cues of attraction and wanting to get picked up?
>>
am I the only one who went from around 15-20 matches a day to like 10 a month when they updated the fuck out of tinder?
>>
>>23442718
You jusy started looking worse :^)
>>
>>23442706
I think the eye contact thing is the best way to tell right away. If a girl casually touches your arm or shoulder is another giveaway. Body language would be like if her body is slanted towards you while sitting or standing. If the hair playing thing is going on in addition to the other stuff then it's definitely another sign.
>>
>>23442797

Good call.

Keep on rocking in the free world!
>>
>>23442836
Haha thanks, hopefully something I said was useful
>>
File: IMG_20160305_192706.jpg (134 KB, 1440x1043) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_192706.jpg
134 KB, 1440x1043
How's this bio
>>
>>23443025
I think it's good, maybe rearrange it to make it flow better while reading.
>>
>>23443025
I also use the let's rescue some giraffes line lol, except with penguins from the zoo in my city.
>>
>>23443025
.....................................................................................................................it's aight
>>
>>23443025
as someone about to go on their 4th tinder date in 4 days, I think this tinder stuff works better when you don't try too hard for approval. Like you seem very inoffensive but there's tons of inoffensive people out there who would climb trees and go to the zoo *barf*

You're letting these romantic comedies get to your head, like don't be an asshole but also look like you've been there before
>>
>>23443162
Ya definitely if you don't have the cute/quirky pics to back it up, it might come off as forced/trying too hard
>>
>>23443174
I don't think there's a picture cute and quirky enough in this universe to make that bio seem genuine.

This is my sweet spot combo that works for me:
Fun enthusiastic pictures (no selfies)
Aloof but not uninviting bio
Being extremely normal in conversation and making my life seem put together, I think it counteracts my dick-ish profile when I just talk like a nice well-adjusted person
>>
>>23443025
here's my gripe with this style of bio. I don't think you're really like this, you want to have sex with/date a girl who is like this, but acting like you are her is not how you get your dick wet playboy
>>
File: received_10156570527365517.jpg (68 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
received_10156570527365517.jpg
68 KB, 720x1280
>>23443223
This is my profile, I've had it for almost a year and I get a good amount of matches and first messages.
>>
>>23442735
no still same pictures, but I actually look better then I did back then
>>
>>23443108
>>23443162
>>23443283

My bio before was "Recently divorced single mom looking to trade coupons" I seem to be getting a lot more matches with >>23443295 bio , but thought I would change it up
>>
>>23443295
And I'm not even new to the city either lol
>>
I think tinder is punishing me for using a fake GPS app. I haven't had a match since I started using it.
>>
>tfw spambot matches
I got a phone number but idk if it's actually someones or just connected to a bot. 100% certain it isn't legit though
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-05-22-14-22.png (188 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-05-22-14-22.png
188 KB, 480x800
idk why my pic page looks so blurry

>>23428236
do you have luck?
im attractive but the pics I have suck and im a shutin so its not like im taking new picks
had it for a week. no luck, few matches
>>
>>23444754
For some reason it always blurs the first pic when you go in edit mode
>>
Will wearing a MAGA hat in one of my profile pictures get me nowhere?
>>
god, so much bullshit just to get laid.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 750x1334
I've had the app for 2 weeks, 223 matches, fucked 7 and lost count of how many dates ive been on
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-06-00-17.png (1016 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-06-00-17.png
1016 KB, 1080x1920
>>23430438
Use pic 3,4,6 as your main
>>
>>23430514
Why is pic 2 even there?
>>
>>23435571
What the fuck nigga change that bio ain't nobody got time for that
>>
>>23435839
Get rid of the 4th. Find pics you are happy in or having a good time in. Smile more
>>
>>23442205
Your pics don't have variety
>>
>>23444754
No pics with just girls nigga. Also your main should be just you.
>>
>>23445641
You can get more matches with 6 as your main
>>
>>23429629
for gay dudes, grinder is more hookups, tinder is more dates
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 750x1334
>>23446245
Lol ill try it out, but its already pretty easy for me. Any other tips on improving?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-07-03-22-55.png (313 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-07-03-22-55.png
313 KB, 720x1280
I need HELP! Fucking a tinder slut is on my fucket list!

I need help with my profile and good opening lines please, lots of non-responders :(
>>
File: Screenshot_20160306-100354 copy.png (754 KB, 1080x2150) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160306-100354 copy.png
754 KB, 1080x2150
I hate to be a fugboi asking for help when everyone else has been giving advice, but here I go anyways.

I've been using the app for about two weeks and so far I've only gotten one match, and she hasn't responded (I feel like she may have right swiped me by accident).

Is there anything that I can do to improve my profile? Or am I just too fat and/or ugly for this?
>>
>>23446545
I think mentioning video games is a big NO, and especially when you call it vidya… And guys probably shouldnt mention cuddling. And yor pics lack variety or anything that would make you intersting

>>23446566
Cant tell you too much about your looks, but to me it seems like admitting that you have to do something you dont actually want to do is a bad thing. This whole app is just about faking it…
>>
>>23435189
Looks like a good fake ID pic
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-11-47-45.png (200 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-11-47-45.png
200 KB, 540x960
Why are all the pictures blurry?
>>
>>23446590
Rewrite my bio for me how you think it would work.
>>
>>23446622
Try fixing your appearence a bit and getting some better pictures
>>
>>23446634
I dont take good pics but I'm alright looking. I really dont have many better pics than those.
>>
>>23446608
Also how should I write my bio? What should it say? I have no idea what to put
>>
>>23446590

I kinda had a feeling that was the case, also, would you also recommend I take out 'cheeki breeki' as well? Now that I think about it, it seems a bit childish to have Cyrillic right in the middle of an English sentence.
>>
What should a guy put in his about me?
>>
>>23446566
>>23446699
excuse the ID change, I turned off the internet on my phone for a moment.
>>
>>23446622
>Rewrite my bio for me
No. But some pointers:
Why mention your name, when it is right above anyways? And if you insist, I think there needs to be a comma after jimmy. Remove vidiy and cuddles. And I am not too sure about that open book part.
>>23446660
>I really dont have many better pics than those.
Then WTF do you do on tinder, besides crushing your ego? The whole idea behind tinder is that folks look at pics of the gender their are interested in, and then say YES or NO based on the attractivity of those pics. Dont have good pics? dont get matches. Simple.
And no, while you are certainly not the ugliest of the ugliest, you are also not some male model that will get any girl, even with the shittiest of pics.
>>
>>23446699
>would you also recommend I take out 'cheeki breeki' as well?
Dont know, but if you can really do something resembling a conversatoin in russian, it might even be an advantage? But I would not call having cyrillic in it childish.
>>
>>23446707
What would make better pics?
>>
>>23446732
Just read the thread, or any of the hundreds of tinder threads here before it or after it, or any of the sites that come up when you type something like "online dating picture rules" into google.
>>
What the hell is up with all these cambots on tinder lately? Seems like they're the only ones I get matches with.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-13-24-09.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-13-24-09.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Just started my tinder about a month ago, not too many matches could use some help
>>
>>23446897
this is a mess man, honestly tinder is gonna be hard for you no matter what but this profile is making it way harder than it needs to be.

The first picture is definitely your best one but I think you can do even better, if it has to be a selfie at least try to not get your arm so visibly in it. The dark laptop selfies are maybe the worst tinder pictures I've seen, very strong insane person vibes. Maybe try to mimic hipster kids and don't smile in your selfies and put heart emojis around your face or something since you don't seem opposed to memes.

Slim down the bio, you're kinda just throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. You basically say your a software developer twice. And saying you watch a lot of TV and listen to music isn't really special, it's way too general to appeal to anyone, that's like just saying 'I like entertainment'. Maybe bank on one show and hopefully it can get something started, TV show conversations are pretty boring though so try to lean too hard on that.

Also, I think you should take out the 'ayy lmao'. I feel like you should go completely joke bio or not do it at all, right now it's like you're trying to be irreverent but then hedging your bet just in case by talking about other things you like. Either be too cool for tinder or embrace it
>>
>>23446994
Yeah I wish I had better pictures of me doing stuff but I've never really been a picture person. I can probably get my roommate to take some pictures or something though. Took the ayy lmao and software dev out of my profile and I added a specific show and Music genres. I also have a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote in my profile that maybe could go or stay
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-20-24-40.png (529 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-20-24-40.png
529 KB, 1080x1920
This is my 4th profile and I got a lot more matches than my previous ones.

Now I just have to figure out how to start conversations.
>>
>>23447089
that's the most directly anyone's taken my advice on here. I personally feel like Emerson quotes (and most quotes in general) are very fake-deep highschooler-ish, I'm not sure how girls would feel about it though
>>
>>23447117
you could do without the second picture. I'm pretty much against your whole profile on some level but if you say you're getting matches then keep doing what you're doing I guess.

I usually just start conversations about something specific related to a place/thing that a girl's involved in. I grew up in the city where I'm living so I usually can figure out some story about something like the college they go to or the neighborhood they live in. Try to keep it about the girl though, I usually ask them how they like [noun] and then mention some off hand experience I had with it
>>
>>23447265
>I'm pretty much against your whole profile on some level
Why? ;_;
>>
>>23447313
cause you're being too post-ironic or whatever and it's hard to post-ironically ask people out on dates. Even if girls think that ;_; shit is cute it's not gonna translate well to meeting up in real life. Also you look like a kid who hangs out in malls in 2005
>>
File: kek.jpg (16 KB, 518x82) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
16 KB, 518x82
This one just lost me completly
>>
>>23447366
>Also you look like a kid who hangs out in malls in 2005
Yeah that's kinda the aesthetic I'm going for. I pretty much live life post-ironicly.

Otherwise I would have to face some complete mental breakdown, it's better to not take everything seripusly.
>>
Figure the biggest thing is the bio, but any tips on anything would be appreciated.
>>
Please r8 my bio (translated):
Studying translation at X uni.
I translate, write, train kickboxing and like to sleep in.
I don't wear contacts. <le :P emoticon>

>tfw you'd like to use :^) but everyone would tell you it's too cringe so you had to normie it up
>>
>>23435571
really cute face but that bio made me uncomfortable
>>
>>23442205
all your pictures are kind of bad
>>
>>23435839
yeah 4 kind of sucks, a pic of you with a friend or pet would be good though
>>
>>23435868
I would definitely message you, but you could add a better pic if you want to make it better. a straight on angle like 2, but good lighting like 1
>>
>>23441077
take out 2 and 5.
Possibly lead with 3 4 or 6
>>
>>23446545
you seem boring, like what 23 year old guy doesn't like video games and movies? that's like saying your hobbies are eating and sleeping. your pictures could be better, try taking it from slightly higher, and further back
>>
File: image.png (489 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
489 KB, 640x1136
Hello dudes
>>
>>23446566
3 is a better picture than 1. try to show more personality in your bio, it was kind of bland.
>>
>>23448054
Thought you were the guy in the middle before looking at the other pictures. First pic should be just you
>>
>>23448054

Pic #2 or 3 should be switched with the first, imo.
>>
lol
>>
>>23441077
You look like a non-bald Breivik.
>>
>>23448054
how well do you do on tinder? Pretty much any of your pictures are better than #1, I'd say #5 is best but you'd usually want to fill out the whole square. All worthwhile photos, really good lighting.

I'd disagree with the other guy who said show personality, I'd keep the bio the same tone, maybe even more factual by taking out 'literary addict' and 'music festivals', you can bring that stuff up in the actual texting
>>
>>23448550
you're gonna really have to work the angles on your pictures, if you just present your face as-is like your main pic it's not gonna work well. #3 is good as a secondary pic but the rest are all just filler for someone who has little to show. Don't use the dog pictures as a crutch, at best they'll get a girl to say your dog is cute but it's not gonna make them attracted to you
>>
So I've been using Tinder for a while now and came across this girl about a month whom I chatted with for a bit until the conversation ended at her end. Just a week ago I started it back up again and we've been talking on and off since. It feels a bit disconnected as she only messages me at around late afternoon/evening and what she says is brief (yet peppy) in contrast to what I say which is longer but not to the point of walltexting. We stick to things that interest us and on my end I try to give her enough information about me without dragging my messages out.

Is there anything I can do to keep conversations going longer without bugging her assuming she my be slightly interested but busy and if so, when would be the right time to make a move and go and meet up with her? Also if there's a way to tell whether or not she isn't, how so? I'm not desperate for a hookup but she's one of the chiller people I've talked to.
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (378 KB, 525x743) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
378 KB, 525x743
I'll bite
>>
>>23449148

Pretty well I think, but not as much as I want.

Thanks for the tips dude.
>>
>>23449450

Dude, straight up ask her to hang out. I don't do the whole messaging forever thing because they lose interest after a while.

>>23449467

Last picture is the best, don't use drawings, get photos of you doing things preferably.

Good bio though, I want to be bros.
>>
>>23449571
Im always up to be bros!
>>
>>23449450
you should just ask her out in your next message, like make some comment and then end the message by asking her out. After like 3 days I feel like there's nothing you can do to make a girl more interested in you, more small talk can only hurt you. Tinder is for dating so it's not weird to ask someone out without much context.

I've been surprised by how many girls say yes to a date when they aren't really engaged in the conversation. A lot of girls are just fielding tons of small talk conversations but they don't get asked out as often as you'd think (at least by people they want to go out with). The worst outcome is that you stop wasting your time and at best you get a date
>>
>>23427166
I snapchat you!
>>
>>23449467
this is like half ass tumblr-core, if you're really a hedonistic nihilist then act like one dammit. I don't like invitational bios that say stuff like 'talk to me about...' or 'let's enjoy some...'. I don't have concrete evidence that they're bad but to me personally it makes you look weak.

Girls theoretically like unconventional dates like enjoying alternative R&B, but they don't trust you. You're just some weirdo on their phone, you gotta be normal before you can be interesting. Add some more pictures of yourself so they can be confident authorities will be able to identify you if they go missing
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
I'm new to Tinder. Am I doing this right?
>>
>>23449694

Switch #1 with #4 and #2 with #3. Besides that, I'd imagine you'll be rolling in matches in no time, if you aren't already.
>>
>>23449688
>will be able to identify you if they go missing
top kek, will do.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 112

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.