[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/. Why do mods keep deleting crush threads now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (66 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 247x200
Hey /soc/. Why do mods keep deleting crush threads now
>>
They recently seem to just turn into cancer
People getting accused of self-posting and other bullshit
>>
Perhaps it's because of that short haired girl with the nose ring. Someone once made a crush thread and posted one of her pics then everyone started talking about her. Some faggot also linked her okc profile but I don't know
>>
they make way for dick threads
>>
Yeah I don't get it, we can't have a crush thread yet we can have a cross rate thread?
>>
>>23424836
Not muh waifu
>>
>>23424836
Naw, I was banned for making one before that happened.
>>
It's probably because you're not posting pictures of yourself, which goes against the board rules. As stupid as that sounds because of Cross Rate threads and Desktop Rate threads. Could also be a form of contact fagging.

It's stupid
>>
Because mods are cancerous faggots. They delete on-topic stuff like crush threads, but they leave up off-topic shit like "post your fetish" and "I wish I could get cucked by a black guy" that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with /soc/'s intended purpose. /soc/ is desperately in need of new janitors, and of getting rid of its current janitors, far more than any other board on 4chan. Fuck the /soc/ janitors and mods. Fuck them to hell. Thanks to the fucktard janitors /soc/ might as well be called /degeneracy/ now as of the last 1-2 years or so.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.