[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fetish Confession Thread: Drop your asl and your strange or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 7
File: bloody_lips_by_laralynn.jpg (109 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
bloody_lips_by_laralynn.jpg
109 KB, 442x442
Fetish Confession Thread:

Drop your asl and your strange or rare fetish.
>>
>>23418736
I forgot to put me... dumbass.

18/Male/US
I have a blood fetish; the sight, taste and smell to me are an amazing.

Feel free to ask me questions about it.
>>
>>23418747
I have an almost blood fetish, tell me more about yours though I'm intrigued
>>
>>23418753
Well this is a new thing for me it went from being sexual curiosity to full fetish recently.

But for me it's more with blood letting; I want a partner to draw blood from me and let me bleed. And the inverse as well, we'd end up drinking our blood too.
>>
>>23418790
Are you goth?
>>
>>23418806
No, not at all. I am used to the question though.
>>
>>23418812
So what about blood turns you on?
>>
>>23418816
I said that the sight, smell and taste arouse me. I wish I understood why. I find this to be my weirdest kink.
>>
>>23418831
What if as a child you were found in a shipping container sitting in a pool of your mothers blood because she was murdered in front of you? You could be adopted by the officer that found you and not know it.
>>
>>23418969
Plot twist... fuck, I never thought about that. I am the Hispanic Dexter Morgan.
>>
>>23419063
Instead of being in a Hispanic city and speaking some Spanish, you're in a majorly white city speaking some English. Your LT is white and is big in the white community. You like traditionally white food for lunch.
>>
>>23419068
Yes. I feel it coming man; I need to move.
>>
>>23419073
Reporting you to Jack Lundy as we speak
>>
File: mexican dexter.jpg (59 KB, 445x385) Image search: [Google]
mexican dexter.jpg
59 KB, 445x385
>>23419073
>>
Female domination !
>>
I used to cut my bf on the chest and lick at his blood while I rode him, incredibly intense almost heady high while doing so. New bf is super vanilla, not into most sexually depraved stuff I am into.
>>
>>23419202
Sucks if new Bf isnt into some kinky stuff takes alot of fun out of it! Is he willing to try new things though?
>>
>>23419204
We've been together for a bit over a year, I understand because of his upbringing it will take awhile for him to be sexually open and comfortable, we go slow with it but I am open to showing him new things. We've tried some light femdom as well as him dominating me (very light but a big step) I've introduced toys as well and he reallllly likes the magic wand. I doubt that we will ever reach the level of kink my ex and I were at but I don't mind terribly as long as this momentum keeps up.
>>
27/m/UK
I like my kink but never tried playing with blood. Wouldn't mind being cut though
>>
23/F/Aus
Blood, bondage, slavery, petplay, impregnation, gore, death and a little bit of extreme S&M.

I love to be dominated, enslaved and beaten/choked/cut/shocked/suffocated. Currently looking for a couple interested in most of the above to take me in, but no luck thus far.

>>23418747
I know the feeling. having someone cut and then drink from me in just the most pleasurable and arousing thing imaginable.
>>
>>23419202
>>23419311

It's good to know I am not alone with the blood fetish.
>>
20,f,uk
Not really a specific fetish but I just want to be totally submissive to a really dominant guy. I mean like a housewife in the 50s where I do everything for him and let him have me whenever or wherever he wants.
>>
File: 1451909981462.jpg (428 KB, 822x1181) Image search: [Google]
1451909981462.jpg
428 KB, 822x1181
>>23418736

>>23413715
the ones I mentioned here+ incest and feet stuff off the top of my head
>>
>>23419868
You sound amazing!!
>>
Big lactating tits. Most girls aren't into it though so whatever.
>>
>>23420109
Hey comrade. Lactating tits are hot and if there is some kind of forced aspect to it mmmm...
>>
19 Male Bisexual.
I've always been into incest play with my sister, and never had the balls to act on it, I also enjoy dressing up in her clothes and being fucked by older men, I've been really into CL and love the thought of being raped, I also absolutely love cum play, control, bukkake, abuse, control etc.
>>
>>23420138
Are you a girl?
>>
>>23420228
Sometimes I wish I were. Oh, is that a fetish? Look at that! (Not cd, trap, trans, etc)
>>
29/m here. Dirtiest kink is forced wetting. I love the look in my girl's eyes when she really has to go but isn't allowed to, the desperation to go and then the humiliation when she finally can't hold it anymore.
>>
19/F
I have an incest fetish.
I'm an only child though.
>>
>>23420744
Same. I often wonder if I'd have the same fetish if I had siblings. Ever had any interest in your extended family?
>>
28/m/uk

I like tickling, as a child I and a friend used to tickle each others feet in gym class and as an adult that turned into a foot fetish and a tickle fetish I think
>>
25 M USA

I am in good shape and fairly good looking, but have a fetish for middle aged overweight women. I was approached by my former boss who fit said criteria about a secret sexual relationship a couple years ago. Long story short I went for it (because free sex) and now its a severe turn on to be admired by women who are nowhere near my league
>>
>>23418736
Highly doubt I'm going to find anyone here but whatever

26/Male/Germany

>Fucking a Trap and probably getting fucked by one (only passable ones)
>Pegging
>Interested in trying some S&M with a dominant woman
>General Ass fetish as in giving anal, rimjobs etc
>Several other things that are not rare or strange
>>
21/m
Was molested as a kid and didn't get to give virginity away, so as a result I'm kind of shamefully into shota...
Healthy kinks though include roleplay, rape roleplay, complete submission from a partner, much like >>23419868 sex wise but a bit more equal in chore stuff, public risky stuff, and I love eating out / picking a girl up and fucking standing up.
>>
I like being daddies little slut
>>
File: kinks.png (146 KB, 1714x863) Image search: [Google]
kinks.png
146 KB, 1714x863
>>23418736
easiest way to reply to these threads
>>
>>23420925
how old are you, what's the oldest guy you've been with, and what did he make you do?
>>
>>23420940
He was 10 years older than me. I was 18 at the time. And I lost my anal virginity to him. But he worked away a lot so we ended the relationship ((I'm 20/f))
>>
>>23420953
You haven't been with anyone else since? How did he convince you to do anal? Was he sweet or did he just take what he wanted?
>>
>>23420962
He was gentle the first time. I was very tight and nervous! But he would make me wear but plugs around the house and in public to try and get me conditioned I guess. Then he would take me when he wanted and I'd love it though I'd beg him to stop. I have been with another but it was a relationship not a daddy/little relationship and he never but his cock in my ass
>>
>>23420763
Yeah a few instances with a cousin but it was mostly petting
>>
>>23421017
Same actually, but no petting, just phone sex. Still attracted to several of my cousins.
>>
>>23419311
Are you willing to move?
>>
>>23421017
Actually I think what I'd like the most is some kind of bdsm relationship with one of my cousins. I think that would be amazing. I took a small step towards something like that some years ago, but I'd be way too nervous to make the first move.>>23421077
>>
>>23421077
Phone crashed. I probably have a new Id now. This was me.
>>
>>23421201
I like the apprehension the most. The 'does he want it as much as me?' 'Should we be doing this?' 'What if someone caught us?' It's exhilarating
>>
29/m

Forced, degrading sex with strangers, with risk of impregnation. Possibly through blackmail. Something to make her keep coming back, even though it makes her feel like trash.
>>
>>23419868
what about a guy who tells you what to do over kik and demands specific pictures of you in various compromising positions? not as involved as your fantasy but could be fun.

kik me at pyrofanity if interested
>>
26/m/Indiana

I have a fetish where if I'm seeing a girl. I get off to pictures/videos of her with other people from the past or hearing sex stories. It's a mixture of pleasure and jealousy. Even if the truth hurts me I still get hard.
>>
21/M/US
Really, really into BDSM and FemDom.
My biggest sexual fantasy is honestly to be bound, gagged, and used as a dominant woman's mindless fucktoy until I'm completely spent. Latex and buttplugs would be involved, anything else is fair game.
Then once we're done, we could just cuddle and watch old episodes of The X Files or Buffy or something. I dunno, I haven't given it much thought because it's a dream that's destined to forever be relegated to the realm of fantasy.
>>
>>23421088
For the right couple, God yes.
>>
>>23418790
That's pretty intense, for me it's just the aspect of rolling around in it and being messy and slippery is hot, it doesn't even have to be blood for me but I like the creepiness

>>23422597
>>23421486
>>23419311

Into all this
>>
21/m/US

I'm really into muslim veiling. I like the concept of being gagged and masked and known to no-one. I'd want a latex catsuit, chastity belt, chastity bra, thigh bands, wrist and ankle shackles, a posture collar, a muzzle gag, a bondage hood, a gas mask and a thick diaper all underneath a black abaya, niqab and burqa.

I had an idea that if I could ever get a girl interested in this stuff, that she and I could go out in public as two veiled women. This would also serve as an incentive for me to do more housework, stay in shape and keep her happy, else I go back into my mobile prison and stay there until I've learned my lesson, and I can be denied my humanity, my identity, my senses, my pleasure and even the freedom of using the toilet. That kind of control is erotic to me.
>>
26/m/uk

Not sure if its that strange but id love to dom a MF couple. Especially if the guy was femanin shaped. Id like to femanise him to look like his partner, both corseted, dressed in latex, wigs and mask. The only thing that would stand out would be the chastity i had the male in. Theres more but ill leave it there for now
>>
28/M/US

Really been fantasizing about creaming a married cheating wife who isn't on birth control and hatefucking my girlfriend's best friend, an insufferably spoiled bitch

May not be that weird of a fetish but I seem to get off on things that would probably ruin my life...
>>
20/m/aus

>Leather clothing (especially gloves)
>Wristwatches (bigger the better on women)
>Being strangled
>>
26/m/Mx

>virgin girls
>lesbians
>school girls
>food (especially: bittersweet)
>BDSM
>>
>>23421291
I wish I were in a position to see my cousins more often, but as it is I'm hardly in their lives.
>>
25 / f / aus

I'm really into like.. Girls or guys just casually being naked infront of people that are not expecting them to be naked. Exhibitionism? I dunno.. Delivery videos where girls / guys answer door in the nude is a big turn on for me.. why?? i have no idea. lol
>>
>>23424261
do you mind if i ask where in aus you are?
>>
>>23424267
Melbourne, why?
>>
>>23424271
curiosity got the better of me, there was no other aussies in here that I saw so i when i saw you were from aus my hopes were raised
>>
>>23424275
lol ok :)
>>
>>23424271
oh forgot to put, I'm in adelaide
>>
>>23424271
oh hey I'm melbourne
paint me like one of your french girls
>>
>21 bi male
>into cuck, cock worship and forced fem
Kik is mashedpotitties
>>
21/f/Aus

Strangest kink is maturbating with normal day objects. Like, table corners, humping stuffed toys, bicycle handles ect. Watching people do this too is a big turn on too. Even with people I like the idea of humping them on the leg or just in general.

Other is pee desperation?
>>
>>23424366
woot more aussies, whereabouts in aus are you, may i ask?
>>
>>23419868
you sound like marriage material
>>
>>23419868
27/m/UK I could sort you out. Make you my house bitch and force you to put on outfits and do menial tasks. Have my way with you while you carry them out.
>>
>>23420109
While my missus was pregnant I kept trying to have a go while there was milk but was a no go. Bad times. She's got GG too
>>
Ruthless sex for the sake of sex is no longer appealing to me.. i'd like to be submissive and just be held down and taken by force, but with my ass in the air so I can push it back against cock of the dom. Thing about me is I find pleasure in pain, so the more rough the sex the more pleasure i feel.. I don't actually care if it hurts, it feels good to me. Don't want some pussy slut of a man to do the job, only an alpha with a starving desire to fuck his mistress like she's done a bad deed. Though realistically, the relationship with the man would be proven strong... one where we keep to ourselves but who I can explore myself with in this way, with the passion for sex and togetherness. Counts as a "strange" fetish, right?

Although S/M may be common, it has endless opportunity to become incredibly sexy. I have yet to experience a relationship with such freedom but I look forward to the best of times. Being denied pleasure until the point of having a rage fuck would be fucking incredible also.

It goes from that, to having my feet kissed and caressed while a girl is sitting on my face... mmmmm, just pure bliss.
>>
>>23425028
21/F/CANADA (eh)
>>
26/f
I like to force guys to wear my lingerie or panties, so kind of into cross dressing I guess. I like to be choked during sex and I like to be able to slap the guy in the face if he doesn't choke me hard enough.
>>
>>23425064
22m kik johnnyflipside
Hmu you sound like fun
>>
22/ F/Scotland

Younger guys, ages 13-19 (maybe a bit younger) I guess you'd call it straight shota
>>
>>23425035
22m canada got kik hmu johnnyflipside
>>
>>23425076

I wish I had a plane ticket to Scotland and a way to make myself 13 again because that is hot as fuck
>>
26 male
Diapers.
I can't explain it, I think it's just as sexy as lingerie on women.
Plus I want nothing more to just stay in one night with my gf and just wear diapers for the night.
>>
>>23424261
are you into Skype exhibitionnism?
>>
>>23425064
Fuck that sounds amaazing
>>
24/m/UK

Heavily into blood. I regularly cut my partner and drink her blood, and have done with numerous partners before.
Into petplay and dominating my partners.
Humiliation, forced stuff, breath play, rape fantasies.
Lots of beatings and spankings.
>>
I pretend to be a girl between 12 and 18 years old who is into cheating his virgin boyfriend, him suspecting about it, but believing me when I tell say I'm a virgin when I have actually fucked tons of guys while being with him (including his close friends).
Me (again, being a 12-18 girl) being abused by my friends into giving them sex whenever they want to through means of blackmailing, physical force, persuasion, authority (teacher/dad), economic dependency (because of being a homeless, orphan, and/or pregnant girl), etc.
Other than that, I'm into glasses, lolicon, jailbait, and lots of other fetishes to a smaller degree (blood, watersports, bdsm switch, femdom, femsub, formicophilia, incest, crossdressing, traps, or really just anything else).
>>
23/M/Scotland

I used to drag a knife across my ex's ass and stick the handle inside during spanking. I kinda like general ass play and punishment.
>>
>>23418747
do you want to see my dildo go from clear to blood red while i fuck myself during my period?
>>
>>23425064
That's my fetish
Kik me if you want pics or to chat
Joel.b_270
>>
>>23427359
I do. snap/kik?
>>
>>23427359
i do too
kik - johnfuckingwall
>>
27 m uk

Shared my wife with a male freind while she was getting fucked by him he slipped out into my mouth. Split second though what the heck. To my suprise it felt good. Only lasted 15 seconds till he was back in her. She hasnt realised yet what happened.
>>
>>23427706
hot
>>
>>23425028

HOLY SHIT YEEEES
>>
male, 30s, midwest.

I want to meet a girl, fall in love (mutually), and then completely and utterly fail to satisfy her sexually. To the point that she seeks out other men to get the dicking she deserves. Possibly behind my back but usually lacking in proper discretion, so that I know about it before too long.

And then she starts denying me. I admit to getting off on her infidelity and encourage/push her to fuck other men more often. She indulges, happily.

Things progress to the point that she quits her job and it's the both of us living off of my wage-slave earnings. We soon realize we're practically trailer trash, but we're enjoying the arrangement too much to care about that. She's a hyper-sexual pothead and I'm an all-star loser. Her manner toward me when there are other people are around is completely different from when we're alone. She hurls the vilest of insults at me when other men are around, and encourages them to join in. When we're alone she's "normal", if a bit condescending.
>>
>>23427706
>slipped out into my mouth
>slipped
sure mate
>>
>>23427706
>she didn't realize
>15 seconds
lol m8 that's a long time during sex, she knows the dick was in your mouth and she knows you're a faggot now. just a matter of time until she locks you in chastity and makes you fluff her bulls
>>
>>23430706
Wow dude, deep and very specific! Is this your exact fantasy, or just your feeling put into words for the sake of explaining it?
>>
>>23430746
lel
>>
>>23430748
It's an iteration of a recurring fantasy I have. The "end game" is the most important bit of it, where we end up poor and our front door is basically never unlocked so her fuck buddies can come and go as they please.

How we get there or how she behaves exactly toward me is up for deviation.
>>
30/M

I've done it before, but it's still one of my favorite things to do and isn't particularly out there.

I enjoy tying women up, gagging and blindfolding them and fucking them roughly for a while. Just using them as a fuck toy. Putting a vibrator on them when I'm not fucking them, forcing a few orgasms, and then taking it off and fucking them again when I feel like it.
>>
>>23430770
That sounds like any dude's fantasy mate, we all love fuck toys that we force to cum. Or am I so disturbed that this sounds totally vanilla to me?
>>
>>23430845

I did say it wasn't particularly out there
>>
I wanna tie a girl down to a chair and then hit her in the face with whipped cream pies.
>>
23/m/Australian

I've always been into BDSM but more recently I've been really getting into petplay through online roleplays. In the past I've always dated smart and strong willed women, some were subs in the bedroom but they were all more or less equal to me in day to day life. Now I want to find someone who is completely subservient at least at home and who I can train to act in the way that I like.

I'm not really into the abuse and humiliation side of things though (ie making my pet eat dog food etc), I'm more looking for a loving relationship with a pet.

I also still really like bondage and orgasm control/denial. In that respect I'm more into humiliation, like making her admit that she is a worthless slut before I'll let her cum.
>>
>>23419202
that's hot
>>
Questions for the ones that like blood.

Do you feel the same about menstrual blood, or is it just blood from wounds?
If you do feel the same about menstrual blood, do you have a preference on what the girl uses while on her period? i.e tampons, pads, cups
>>
File: bbyyes.gif (3 MB, 543x305) Image search: [Google]
bbyyes.gif
3 MB, 543x305
I'm a 24 year old girl who likes to watch other girls get fucked by dogs. Bonus points if they're flat-chested girls.
>>
>>23433905
would you ever let a dog fuck you? or suck a dog cock?
>>
>>23433999
Nah, I just like humiliating other girls sexually. The idea of letting guys use my girlfriend isn't quite the same, but it's a close second I guess.
>>
>>23433862
For me it's blood from wounds.
>>
40/m/california

mainly into petplay, my goal is to get 2 or three much younger bi girls and literally own them and treat them like dogs; train them to stay on all fours, wear collars, bark for me, nuzzle my leg and present themselves like bitches in heat for me and live together like a big kinky polygamous interspecies family

Also very into schoolgirl, which is a bit fucked up because I'm an irl college professor...

And to make it all worse I'm a bit of a romantic at heart so I actually want real affection along with the extreme kink lifestyle
>>
>>23419100
kek
>>
28 m Australia

Bondage, BDSM, humiliation, degradation, impact play, sensory deprivation, anal training, training new girls, face fucking/gagging.

its also a bit fucked up, but women seem to always develop a strong connection to me, and i sometimes build it up just to discard them and move on.

>>23419311
i've had a partner ask me to cut them whilst i fuck them, but i didnt really get off on it myself, and it was hard to keep my hand steady and not cut her nipple off while i was ramming her.

>>23424366
fuck yes, i love porn of girls getting off on everyday items, i once tied my ex up and gathered items from around the house and either rubbed them on her clit or inserted them, making her guess what they were, and punishing/rewarding based on the answer.

>>23431771
i hear you on the worthless slut thing. i once made a girl call me daddy, purely because she hated it, but she still begged me to fuck her. i think she got more ashamed the harder she came, and the more ashamed she was of herself, the wetter she got. a vicious cycle.
>>
>>23418736

For some reason I like the thought of pretending to be a boy around 16 maybe, and then get raped by someone older who is super frustrated at me cause either i was teasing him or sometihng,

looking like a fem guy that is,
only anal stuff.

Am Female.
>>
Period blood, body odour, electrofication (violet wands), snuff (strangulation), raceplay, impact play to the point of fist fighting, straight guys/gay girls, underage, piss, household object and food insertions, full prolapses, piercing, blackmail.
>>
33 m here.
I guess my kinks aren't that rare, but here goes:
-Training girls to do as I tell.
-Torture them, I like to hear them whine/cry.
-Have my way with crying girls.
-Seriously verbally degrade those cunts.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.