[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Write a letter to someone that (probably) won't read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8
File: writing_letter.jpg (376 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
writing_letter.jpg
376 KB, 1000x667
ITT: Write a letter to someone that (probably) won't read it.
Don't be afraid to open up.
>>
Dear future husband,

Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life

(Awwwww)
Take me on a date
I deserve it, babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need

You got that 9 to 5
But, baby, so do I
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies
I never learned to cook
But I can write a hook
Sing along with me
Sing-sing along with me (hey)
>>
D,
I hope I didn't upset you in any way. I hope I hear from you again soon. I'm sorry for whatever I did, if I did anything for you to have a reason to stop talking to me.
J.
>>
E,

You lurker. Hit me up. I may have lost your phone number.
>>
T,
I loved you so much, I just wish I could've been more. But you didn't want more. You wanted someone you could write honeyed words to-- someone who was eager to latch onto the lustful "I love you"s and the eager "forever"s.
It's gone on for far too long and our communication has boiled down to a measly hello then a quickie. Then...then nothing. That's it! This distance is a pain but I was willing to throw everything away for you. I reek of codependency and sex but more importantly I'm drenched in this undying need for your embrace. I was so close to you, so fucking close, but I suppose my only talent is pushing people away. And maybe it's your's, too. We both fucked up.
- I
>>
>>23417865

I'd be fine with that,
I'm fine with cooking
and I can care for any kids
>>
EMC,

This song makes me think of you.
https://youtu.be/VtIg2NvK7l8
>>
David,
We were best friends from elementary through high school... What happened to us? We haven't spoken in months. And this is what makes this so tough for me to tell you that I think Emma is cheating on you. I have no proof, other than seeing her on Tinder, another reason I don' wanna tell you.
BogueBag
>>
J,

I wonder if you still read things on here. I miss you. I hope you're doing well. Falling asleep on skype with you was my favourite thing. I wonder why you fell out of love with me. If you ever want to come back one day, I'll be here.
>>
Jane,
I came along when you needed someone to be there for you because you had problems at work, school, home etc...

Unlike your previous boyfriends (the junkie and the asshole) i never asked for anything, i never used you, i never treated you like shit.

I put you above me and whether it was a place to stay or a ride at 8 in the morning because you overslept or a vacation to somewhere you've never been or just someone to vent to i provided it and never expected anything back.

Then all of a sudden you cut me off and tore my fucking heart out, not a phone call, not a text, nothing. You made me feel like i did something wrong, you made me analyze our whole relationship to see where i screwed up but now i've had time to think and i know that you flipped out and had commitment issues and took it out on me.

I'm heartbroken and i drink to numb myself but i'm not gonna sulk or take it out on the next girl, i just want you to know that if you ever do come back into my life don't expect the person you knew to be there.

I realize now that showing you so much love made me weak and made you think you could take advantage of me. You used to wonder why the men in your life eventually became so jaded towards you, well i can now confirm that it's you that does it to them and i'm no different.
>>
Dear S.,

I think I love you. It's hard to accept because it's been so quick and it could never work, but I believe my feelings are true. I only wish you weren't getting married, otherwise you'd be perfect.

Forever your friend,
J.

P.S. I will continue to support you and what you do, nothing could stop that. I only hope your life has room for me post moving away.
>>
>>23418650
Goddamn, this is so close to home, if you had ended it with S I would've cried. Anyway I hope whoever it's for reads it.
>>
Dear B.

You were literally my best friend. For the beginning years of Highschool and the ending Years, we were always together. Making fun of cringey anime weebs, avoiding social contact with people in the halls.

People made fun of us for not dating, and always asked if we were gonna fuck. After we spent the day crying in eachothers arms opening up about our dead Fathers, I knew you werent some girl I was gonna smash. We grew into a Brother/Sister relationship. I kept an eye out on you, and vice versa.

Then came the ectasy, and the Raves, and the Parties. I dont know whats so tempting about Partying and Drugs. Its all you talked about. Its all you wanted to do. Your hair started to fall out and you couldn't go 2 sentences without getting stuck on a word you were trying to think of.

That wasnt you. You were ruining yourself with drugs. You cried on me, said you didnt know who you were.

I tried to help you.

Im sorry.

Rest in Peace, B. You made me hate Parties and Raves. Friends arent people who praise this kind of behavior. I tried to make you stop and you slapped me for it.
>>
Dear E,

I cheated on you. I really did emotionally and physically. Sure it was easy, it just happened, I fucking hate how easy it really was. To just slip and fall into the hole. I became a cheater. And the shitty thing is you still don't know. Or at least you think you don't. If you do how are you still with me? And if you don't and somehow found and figured this out: surprise :D!!!

Regardless, I miss that I don't see you anymore and I'm sad work takes up all of our time, and we do get our time but I just wish it would be cool to do the cubicle or state job thing now. I want my weekend back. I'm sick of work is driving me crazy, and you need to quit retail! You have so much damn talent, I really wish you didnt get so anxious. You are really an amazing person and if you just opened up a little more you can show them who you really are. I know this is rambly AF but IDGAF! I love you you are my everything and I'm just sorry more than anything I'm sorry. I wish I could take it back but I can't and the worst is that I love you even more because my guilt has become a content reminder of the mistakes and the regrets. And then there are also other days that you make me so damn happy to see you when I get home. Fuck this is a long letter. Lol

Always and forever
-R

TL:DR- everyone do the dinosaur!
>>
Dear R,

The only thing missing from the end of everything you say is "I love you." You have no idea how hard it is wishing for something you'll never get.
>>
>>23418650
No lie, I hope that I am the J there. Post more info. Give us an initial. If it's an A, text me.
>>
Dear /soc/,
Once more into the fray.
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day.
Live and die on this day.
>>
>>23418554
If your name didn't start with an I, this might as well have been addressed to me.

Sorry H, for being so overdriven. When all I asked in return was someone to listen, all I gave you were lust and florid thoughts. I should have dropped all the bullshit I've put around these past few months trying to protect myself, and just talked to you like you meant as much to me as you did. You were nice, I was comfortable talking to you, and thank you for being there for those few days. You'll get through school no problem, but I wish you the best of luck anyways. I don't have a lot of time left, so please remember me as that complete asshole.

-T
>>
Dear Faggot,

I wish you would stop contacting me and leave me the fuck alone. That's all I want.

Anon
>>
Listen, Ben,

Don't get me wrong - I think it's important for a young man to lash out a little bit. It's good for you to feel out the limits of your strength. It gives you focus. I made quite a name for myself as a younger man, but you knew that.

You're missing the point, though. I let it get away with me, and I missed out on a lot of the really important parts of life. I barely got to see your mom and uncle Luke when they were growing up, and they turned out OK, but I wish I could have been a bigger part of it. I regret that more than I can explain.

You should really go back and talk to your uncle. He's disappointed, but I think he'll understand. He's incredibly forgiving, and he tries very hard to see the good in people. Let him help you get a handle on your pain and outrage. Calm yourself, then let go of it, and you'll come out better - and stronger - than you could possibly imagine.

One more thing - to be completely honest, I never really did like your father, but what you did to him that last time was just unnecessary.

-Grandpa
( Oh, and why are you keeping my old breathing mask? That's disgusting. )
>>
>>23419636
Fuck off Vader.
>>
Dear J,

I am so much happier now. After you left me I felt devastated, like I'd never find someone better. But I did. Older, successful, charming, talented, secure, attractive. I don't have to fake it anymore, everything is genuine.

Do I still miss you occasionally? Yes, of course, we were best friends. You were the most important person to me for a very long time. But I'd never go back to you now. In any capacity, either platonic or romantic. You're cruel, negative, and bitter. And at such a young age, it's so sad to witness. You just enabled my illnesses and insecurities. Misery loves company.

Despite all of this I hope you're finding happiness. I hope that younger girl gives you something I couldn't, I genuinely do. I hope the yellow fever isn't too bad for you.

Thank you for keeping me company until the universe was ready to present someone objectively superior to me, I'll always think of you kindly for that.
>>
The more you try to take me the more I consider fucking strangers just to hurt you. We shouldn't get closer than we are because there are girls I can be faithful to and girls I can't and you, for all you do, are on that second list. What we have is not love. You are a toy to me and I am a comic book to you. We have a bomb with a timer on it.
>>
Dear M
I'm a literal faggot
>>
>>23420123
I already know.
>>
>>23417949
>>23418530
>>23418554
>>23418597
>>23418608
>>23418650
>>23418651
>>23418765
>>23418817
>>23418895
>>23419542
>>23419769
stop being a child, grow up and move on. no one gives a shit about your self-indulgent whining
>>
>>23420704
Not whining, friend. Maybe mind your own goddamn business?
>>
>>23420749
>needing to change devices for new id so no one would connect your original bawww with your current butthurt
>>
Dear Jo,

I still think of you from time to time. Everyone since you has only been a replacement for you, and everyone is compared to you. No one compares. You have changed and so have I. You may not even be the same person you were 8 years ago, but in my memory you are held dear. I love you

R
>>
Shleby (you know who you are)

I'm trying to get over you and get passed you, but it's so hard. It's hard to find someone who you can actually open up to, trust, and genuinely enjoy like I had with you, and I don't want to lose that chance. I'd treat you like you deserve. You're drop dead gorgeous, make me scared at times even, but know how to make me laugh and smile. I wish you would just give it another shot.

-T
>>
>>23420808
Didn't change devices to hide from you. It's common to happen via mobile. Also, wouldn't call my comment "bawww" as I am not ass hurt over anything. That could be an indicator as to which is mine.
>>
>>23420901
>no you didn't get to me at all i'm fine really
>keeps responding
>>
>>23417865
Dear future wifey
Because you know I’m all about that cake
‘Bout that cake and chicken
I’m all about that cake
I’m all about that cake
I’m all about that cake
‘Bout that cake

Yeah, it’s pretty clear, I ain’t no size 2 but I can wrestle, wrestle
And I can throw you
Coz I got that boom boom
That all the fighters chase
All the right punches
In all the right places

I’m an Olympian
Trying to make the top
We know that Jones ain’t real
Come on son make it stop
If you’re a foodie, foodie
Just raise ’em up
Coz every inch of me is perfect from the bottom to the top

Yeah, my mama she told me don’t worry about your size
So she kept feeding me Popeyes Chicken those legs and thighs
You know I won’t be no stick figure, light weight
You know that’s wrong
So just slide me that Funfetting icing and move along

Because you know I’m all about that cake
I’m all about that cake
I’m all about that cake
I’m all about that cake
‘Bout that cake
>>
dear Ben

The beeb come ben the fef come fef the fef to get my ear

the fef to get my ear

Sincerely, a pal
>>
>>23421049
>Keeps assuming
>>
Dear You,

You're telling people that I'm a crazy bitch, are you? Are you still in denial about what you did to me? You say that I over react. You say that I don't understand. You say that I made you do it. You'd prefer to say those things than acknowledge that what you did is wrong. You don't want to admit it was your fault. If you keep pretending it was fine, you're going to do it again.

You're going to end up an abuser at this rate.

I'm so disappointed. I expect better from you.

From, Me
>>
>>23421145

Did you stroke out when composing this ?
>>
Dammit I wish I had some super secret thing I wanted to say to someone...
Here goes:
Dear close friends,
I go above and beyond to make sure that everyone is happy. It would be awesome if I was not criticized for everything I do and was respected for I was.
Other than that, I love you all for who you are. (other than you Denis you fucking piece of shit)
S
>>
Dear Sharon,

I finally found your FB today. It doesnt feel like it has been over 15 years and you are even more beautiful today. I want to message you but it would only be an awkward conversation. I see school didn't work out, your son is almost grown and has your husbands last name. He seems like a real good dude and a good dad.

But I miss the way you said you loved me, it was so sincere and I believed it. You needed a man in your life and I was just a temporary fix. We were in two different places going in different directions but what we had felt so real. Now we are in the same place but so far apart. I hope you are in a happier place than I and you look like you are. Still so beautiful.

As soon as I saw your face the ringing in my ears of "I love you R"

P.S. That was some good ass pussy too.
>>
Dear little sister,

Maybe it's because I don't socialize much, but for years I've been confusing the feelings that I have for you. Do I only care about you deeply - and want to take care of you - in the way a brother should? Or is it something more? If, one day, we were hugging and you went to kiss me, would I stop you? Or would I dare to explore the limits of our collective bravery? One thing is for sure: You are the most important person in my life, and I've made that no secret.

P.S. Please stop getting new boyfriends. Just for a little bit.
>>
dear Jerkface

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07jIxPatag4

sincerely, R
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04AqIqXq49d
>>
>>23423805
You sound like a dumb bitch.
>>
>>23423805
Dude... Is this that one tall girl with the nose ring who used to post all the time?
>>
E,

I'll never forgive you. I don't know what will happen between us, if anything. I hate that fact.

I thought we were perfect. I'm sorry if that scared you. You held a special place in my heart. You probably always will.

I've long lost the ability to cry in front of you or anyone.

I love you more than words can tell, or my fucking face can express.
I'll owl-ways love you.

-L
>>
Dear K,

I've known you for so long now. You're like the sister I never had. My best friend.

I've had feelings for you throughout our friendship more times than I can count. And I always just supress them long enough till they go away. Temporarily.

Over the past 2 years we drifted. You got a boyfriend and moved away and I forgot about you. All it took was for you to come back for 1 night, and all those feelings come back.

I know we can never be more than friends. I don't know why I even want more. Maybe it's because I'm lonely?

I haven't been in a relationship for 7 years. I've had sex once legitimately in the the last 7 years, and probably 20+ times with prostitute.

I'm 23 mooching off my parents with no jobs because I was stupid enough to quit my job with no job lined up.

This started out a letter and ended up with me having a bitch about my shitty life.
>>
Hey sexy. i wanted to tell you for awhile now, but i'm scared to open up about my feelings. it's not like it's anything you didn't already know, but i'm attracted to girls. you were the one to lead me down that path, but it's not like much else has changed since we last spoke. I feel the same about you, and your cock... thing is, when i think about talking to you about this it makes me get really anxious and unsure of what you'll say, or think, but i figured telling you about it through this letter is the best way to start. I love putting your pleasure before my own, just having you there, ready and willing... it's enough for me. To keep my man content sexually is a dream of mine, just imagining you coming home from work, i'd come and ask you about your day. as you start speaking about the goings on at the workplace, I'd slowly slip my hands on your thighs.. just patting you down and feeling you there with me, but what I'd like have is the ability to take you out dancing, or maybe to a pub. doesn't need to be anything special, and maybe you'd meet a girl on the dance floor and i and just watch you two mingle... or maybe bring her back to our place, have a little fun. Being in control is something I'd like to learn to let go of.. to give myself to another would bring an end to and endless search, one to make reality perhaps. i'm not sure what it is. that part of me that seeks the highest most bodily pleasures, always seeking experiences, for fun.. and enjoyment. maybe I just am that way.. i know you'd hate if I told you this face-to-face, but this is all saying what's on my mind... which is why I love the internet sometimes. but indeed! sex is a strengthening of the bond between two lovers, though through shared sexual acts one can become incised with the feelings of skin against skin. ready and willing, Sexy
>>
Kylie,

Im still completely fallen for you and can't stop thinking about you every day

You're amazing ky, good luck
>>
>>23417801

Dear future children,

You should know that I'm fucking based and I've struggled through some real shitty times to have you. The knowledge I impart on you is the product of a solid education and life experience. Follow my advice and you'll rule the world one day.

Respect your mother, she gave birth to you. She was the only one worthy of my genetics- I wouldn't settle for anything less than you deserved.

Always remember, family is everything and don't let envy, jealousy, or petty things tear you apart- you're stronger as a unit.

Your based father.
>>
Dear E,
This whole relationship thing is really fun, I think you're awesome and I enjoy spending time with you. However, this whole no sex before marriage thing is infuriating. Not because you want to wait, I respect your decision and your religious choices. No, it's infuriating because of how obvious it is that you want me to fuck you senseless on a regular basis. Every time we get together it feels like the undertone is "PLEASE fuck me, but if we do fuck I'll be really sad", and it drives me up the wall.
Sincerely, M
>>
Dear J,
I like you a lot but maybe you're just not the person for me, I'm sensitive and need a lot of love and care and maybe I just require too much out of you and you don't understand it. When I tell you something you're doing upsets me you just brush it off or make fun of me and it's really irritating. I want to be loved and when I see my friends with their significant others all I can see is how lovely they are to each other but with us, I don't really know if there's anything.
>>
Dear Emme,

Why are things changing between us? Is it just my imagination?

I don't like it.
>>
Dear J. K

Mate. I'm sorry to have broken every link to you after the Mary affair. It was all a great sack of shit, and everyone got hurt in this.
How you doing ? Studies ? Life in general ?
Don't worry about me, I'm working out to be the sexiest 5"5 mother fucker of Western Europe, and get to fuck Top Models, to GQ from Playboy.

I miss the time where we talked with each others, without limits, and mostly, without the shitstorm. It was a silver time.

W. or 23, as you wish.

P.S : I know you're still fapping to feet fetish pictures you dirty mongrel !
>>
>>23418650
What's their name?
>>
like i don't love one
like i don't prefer one
like i don't need one
>>
>>23423850
I was super stoned and huffing duster while recording myself talking to myself and singing. I am a dumb bitch, obviously.
>>23423855
negative
>>
>implying I don't like you
>implying it's just not enough
>>
I have a few.
Dear C.S.
You forgave me the last time but will you give me another chance after this?
Love, Babygirl

Dear, R.J.
For just being a friend I lost after 10+ years, by leaving you've been a bigger heartbreak than any romantic relationship I've ever had. I miss who you were before you started camgirling and I didn't miss you towards the end at all but for you to leave was weird because you were the one who stopped being worth the effort.
With deep resentment, K
P.S. I'd still probably reply if you messaged me again..

Dear J.W.
I still think about you from time to time but not nearly as often as you'd probably like. Just wonder where the love went. But don't worry, you didn't surprise me.
Sincerely, K
>>
File: 1453991499322.jpg (309 KB, 1106x830) Image search: [Google]
1453991499322.jpg
309 KB, 1106x830
I,

I'm infatuated with you. You're the nicest person to me and you are incredibly beautiful. Whenever you laugh at one my stupid jokes, my entire day is made better. Every time we talk and make eye contact I am legitimately lost. That isn't a figure of speech. You are the single most beautiful and nicest person in my life. And I can't wait to one day tell you this. Until then, I want you to know that I dream about you every night. I can listen to the same Frank Ocean song for hours upon end, and remain thinking about you, and fantasizing scenarios with you. I sound creepy as fuck and I'll probably end up saying this over the course of months but until then, I love you.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

- M
>>
File: 1454898215561.jpg (246 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1454898215561.jpg
246 KB, 1280x853
O,

Fucking stop dude. I can't hang with you watching you live like this. It saddens me. I want you to be on the top of the world with me when I'm rich and famous. I don't want to see give up like this. You have such talent. I know you have ambitions and goals in your life. Your family cares about you, but I don't know how high their expectations are as of right now. Probably not too high. So you should surprise the fuck out of them. I try not to ask my friends to change but I can't have people with this attitude in my life. And I need you in my life bro.

-M
>>
A,

You're literally going to get fired if you don't get your shit in order. Why can't you stop acting like a child for 2.5 seconds and realize that we aren't attacking you, but trying to help you stay employed? You're 23, been in college since you were 18, still taking pre reqs, failed 60% of your classes, and you still want to be an RT and try to get your masters? Face it dude, you'll never even finish college, so get off your phone for once, stop trying to pick up girls and start doing your fucking job before you're completely reliant on mommy and daddy to pay for your tri weekly outings.

-S
>>
Hey you,
I know its been awhile, longer for me maybe than for you. My mind flies by back and forth from things that could have been to things I should have done.
From the start I knew that you were smarter than I, knew that you would have it better than me. You were just this person that needed a push to get moving.
Thought I would move with you though your journey, but ended up as a stepping stone.
I still try to talk to you but its not the same.
Now and again you come up in my head...
I just want these thoughts of you to pass and leave so I can move on with whatever Im doing.
>>
B probably won't read this, but..

Logging into the router to see if your roommates are home is creeper lvl status. Makes me wonder what other kinds of creepy things you do.

Too many creepers in the world already, stop.
>>
to the guy who farted in the elevator and left just as i got in, fuck you man not cool
>>
Dear Future Wife,

Hurry up and get here.
Also, please bring nachos.

Sincerely,

Your Future Husband.
>>
Dear creepy girl who stares at me all the time in every course we have ever had together.

Stop.
>>
>>23428913
What job can you even get that you don't need a full college degree in?
>>
File: Giordano's 1.jpg (304 KB, 1600x1195) Image search: [Google]
Giordano's 1.jpg
304 KB, 1600x1195
I love you!
>>
Dear H,

I would just like you to know that i'm not crazy. I did get a bit obsessed with you considering that for some reason back in highschool I thought that everything we had in common made us soulmates or some shit like that. Having these thoughts in mind, I didnt want to give up on you, specially when at a certain point in time you showed affection back at me. The fact still stands: I got a lil overboard and now im over it. As the years passed I was told that I dodged a bullet back then since everyone but me realized that you were (or still are) a manipulative, stuck up and egomaniacal bitch. So at the end of the day, jokes on you lol.
>>
M,

I love you, and I have since we were 16. Everything I did to you was so horrible, and even though I wasn't in control that's no excuse. You shouldn't have pulled me out of that dark place last year, you should have gone on with your future and found happiness. Then it got out of hand, I lost control, you were the only thing between me and the bullet and that was unfair to you. I can't stop drinking, cigarettes have no calm in them, and every time I close my eyes I see that look on your face still. I just want to hear your voice one last time so I can follow through with this. I am so sorry for it all.
>>
Dear Everyone in my life,

I start by saying that I am not an expressive person. I apologize for never returning your signs of affection for my cold heart stays clenched shut. Out of fear of rejection or maybe some thin pane of cynicism I can't seem to break. It truly pains me that I can never admit how much I actually do care and how sorry I am for remaining so empty and distant when you reach out to me so tenderly. I'm on a self-destructive path of cutting all ties and relationships because I feel that there are others more deserving of your time. I'm stuck in a swirling pit of depression and self-pity that I don't want to drag you into. I just want to thank everyone who ever cared and know that this time I do really mean this when I say it
I love you,

A
>>
>>23430563
sorry
>>
Dear you,

I wish we could talk again. You made me feel like I was wanted again. People can't be replaced, and you were really something else. I was so stupid to act like it didn't matter. Please just give me a reason to put this drink away. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>23432612
I don't think you're the person I'm thinking of--but I'd like to pretend for just a moment. I'm drunk and I miss you and I wish we would have worked out.
>>
>>23432643
I'm drunk too, and I can't get the feeling out you know? There's a closeness that you don't just make, and it keeps getting torn out by the roots.
>>
>>23432660
I know what you mean. I've been distracting myself, holding on to frayed ends, trying to make myself fit with other people but nothing is substantial. In the end I just wind up miserable and alone.
>>
You're annoying but goddamn your pussy is tight. Come over some time.
>>
>>23432675
It's even worse if you try to tie those frayed ends together in hopes of making something with more grip. There is nobody at the other end of the rope it feels like any more.
We can be brothers in this torrential usurpation of life's recesses.
>>
Dear Melanie,

We were so close, the best of friends, but you weren't mine to love, and I couldn't hurt another friend... when I told you we had to part ways, I thought I was doing right by both of us. I know it hurt you, the timing was terrible, but I need you to know how badly it broke me.

I had a nervous breakdown not long after, and haven't felt like a complete person since. I work, I pay bills, I feed my cat, but I feel like a cursed ghost, wandering through a world bereft of satisfaction. It's been years now, and not a day goes by that I don't miss you with every fiber in me, not a day that I don't battle a mad screaming desire to die just to stop feeling this way.

I chose to leave, but I don't know how to get over you. I don't know how to get on with my life, when circumstances seem to conspire to keep me smashed flat in one place. I work at the same job, I live one house over from where I did, the same car in the driveway, now broken. Please, save me from the madness consuming my mind, because I cannot save myself.

I miss you.
>>
It's clear you don't give much of a fuck, and it's wrong, but I still think of you whenever I let myself idle.

I need to stay busy.

I'm growing pygmy pomegranate trees. You once said you didn't care much for the fruit, but I'm glad because this means they're really mine.

Yours is entirely the wrong ego to stroke, but you're clever and complex and if I were a more reckless person, I'd be inclined to contrive a means to wind you up and watch you go.

I'd like to think I'm getting better, but perhaps I'm only delaying the inevitable. You had asked me if I ever wondered how you'd have done it. Suicide is never really off the table for someone like me, and of all my morbid curiosities, it's the most familiar and therefore of the least interest. I would mourn you. You know that now.

I'm the only one writing these letters. I assume you spend little if any time in this board, and therefore it's unlikely you'll read them. If by some accident you do, know I'm already fully aware of how pathetic I am. I used to delude myself with the notion that my observations were purely grounded in curiosity, as a means of some kind of education. I was uncomfortable with being so fond of you, especially when I was certain you saw me as little more than a joke.

I'm disgusted with myself. I hate myself.

But never you.
>>
File: 1446501097540.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446501097540.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
It's contradictory but I simultaneously regret nothing while also being miserable. But it's alright because it's helping me grow, I'm ashamed of being a late bloomer but recognizing that I can start to accept it.

If you knew, you'd understand. Lately I've been having flashbacks about when David came at me with a knife, why did living with a bipolar guy seem OK? Because it was better than the homeless shelter so I thought. It doesn't matter. The shit I'd been through by 20 would permanently ruin you judgmental middle class snobs but I don't even mind that you call me creepy, I like that aura. Nowhere is home and I belong nowhere so I'll keep roaming the country like a cowboy. Loneliness doesn't even bother me because I'm so used to it, it's just the sadness. If only I could stop hating myself. Which is the stupidest part because I know what I' ve been through and have the balls to say fuck this, I'm catching another train, I'm iron man and I don't even care, yet I feel so pathetic.

I guess my problem is that I'm not good at anything except "surviving". I have no problem disappearing into the underworld, but I come back to society to start from scratch for the umpteenth time and I can't talk to people, I can't say hi to a girl without blushing, I can't win a game of civ or finish a book. The concrete jungle of the urban homeless, who am I running from except myself.

The worst part of the "write a letter" threads is I have no one to address it to, because I have no one in my life, all bridges burnt. Not to say they don't deserve it for what they did to me, just that no one has filled those empty places back up.

No one's reading this.
I have a recurring dream where I buy some expensive steaks and my wife burns them. I'm not actually married or dating. But in the dream she's all upset that she ruined this food I spent extra money on and brings me a paddle to spank her. "It's okay, I can take it."
Not that I'd hit a woman. But dat ass.
>>
>>23433051
This was beautiful. I don't know what else to say. This caught a lump in my throat.
>>
dear bae

i really love you, so much. i hope you realize that. i try my hardest to make you happy but i never feel like im good enough. all i ask is you accept me the way i am.

but you, you are perfect. youre so beautiful and smart and funny. i get scared that youll leave me. who wouldnt want to go out with you?

i know im the luckiest guy in the world to have you.

love ya
>>
i'm no fucking good. i'm never talking to anyone again because i know i'm a waste of time. sucks that i'll die a khv but it was never going to change.

god how i just wanted basic human interaction but i never will.
>>
Dear penis,

The fuck is going on with you lately? I know we've always had a hair trigger, but you used to stay hard as fuck afterwards and we could go all night. These days you have me pushing rope after 30 seconds. What happened, dude? Is it just because we're a little older, a little fatter? Maybe we're just not fucking the right people?

Whatever, man. Tell me what you need. Thank God I love eating pussy, at least.
>>
Nicky,

I know you're young, but I had fun and I dig you. I'd like to see you again when we can.
>>
C.M.
I thought for sure that you were my one and only, but now that thought is almost laughable. I'm completely over you, now I'm just working on forgiving myself for letting you have such a huge effect on me and my health.

J.W.
You're not a good person and I don't like you. No really. I hate the way my heart still pounds when I see you at work. You probably don't deserve her.

S.
We know it's not going anywhere, but you've helped me get over C.M. and J.W. and I can't thank you enough.
Actually, I'm sure I could if you lived closer. ;)

Love, K.
>>
>>23429117

R?... My Viking waifu?
>>
Dear P,
I'm really glad I met you. It's been so long since I've had a friend like you. I can't get over how a beautiful girl like you could be in my life. It's hard for me because I could see us being more than friends. I know we both have boyfriends and we love then and all that but something about you makes me want to risk it. Every time we drink together we end up touching a lot and we kissed that one time. I think about that sometimes.

-S
>>
My dearest Hanna,

I really wish things did not have to end as they did. We had so much potential to be so much more. I really tried to make you see what I saw in you, but it seems as if you were working hard against yourself.

It has become really hard for me to let go at this point after everything you've told me. There's so many uncertain things, and more things up in the air that really do not make sense. I understand why you're doing it, but I wonder if its REALLY what you want.

The past three years we've been together were the best three in my life. Nothing will ever compare to them and the amount of happiness you made me feel. I hope that, like me, you can look back to what we were and smile. I secretly wish you would realize what a big mistake you made and gave us an other chance.

I still love you, from the bottom of my heart.

Eddy.
>>
Mary-

I can't do another weekend alone. It's futile to try and keep living given everything. I love you, you're a beautiful soul. So I'm jumping off the bridge now. Bye

-doesn't matter
>>
>>23435499
First initial?
Are you getting help? Have you told anyone else how you feel? You shouldn't do this by yourself. Get help.
>>
Dear C.

Always and forever, right? Keep this up, and you'll end up depressed, fat, alone, and with two shitheaded children, just like your mother. Peace.
>>
Dear N,
I honestly thought all I wanted with you was something physical...but you're so nice and fun to be around. I like how you get cuddly after sex and I like that you indulge me and my love of Gossip Girl. You've been so nice and it's no wonder that I have feelings for you now. I know that you have a girlfriend so this won't go anywhere and I know that you're a bit skeptical or hesitant about me having a crush on you. I just sort of want to enjoy the ride. We can have fun now and then just go our separate ways. I promise. I can't wait to see you again.
C
>>
M

This past year with you has been incredible. You've restored my confidence, and helped me become a good person again.

But, I wish I hadn't shared my dreams with you. I realise that our long term goals are incompatible, and I know that we should end this sooner rather than later. We should quit while we are ahead, yes, it'd break me. But ending what we have after another year of bliss would just ruin me.

I've spoken to my mother and she urged me to be sensible and not become too attached to you. The thing is, I've never been sensible. I knew you would eventually leave from the start, and i still allowed myself to become consumed with love for you.

I don't want you to go, but I don't want to hold you back.

With so much love

-
>>
Dear C,
Even though I told you to never contact me again two years ago, I still miss you like crazy. Fuck off. I still love you.
>>
Dear J,
fuck you for breaking my heart
Sincerely, S
>>
>>23419769
J's seem to be trending on the asshole scale.
>>
F,

You were perfect and way too good for me. You were also so far away it could never work. And I would've kept picking fights for no reason. This sucks so much

-me
>>
>>23419529
Diaz changed! He changed in he end!
>>
>>23417801
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan

[Chorus - Dido]

[Eminem as 'Stan']
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert
you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you,
four hours and you just said, "No."
That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fucking idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like being lied to
Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you
you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way
I never knew my father neither;
he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
'Cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest
>>
>>23437131
S? Lie to me and say it is, please.
>>
Dear R
Please, snap out of it. Stop thinking about quitting. Please, you have to somehow endure your loneliness, your failures. I can't say that everything will feel better eventually, because I don't know if it will.
But please, shake this stasis out of your mind. Find your energy and chase your dreams.
Please
Sincerely, yourself.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.