[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: guys who are into emotional (and physical, but that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1456690361289.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1456690361289.webm
3 MB, 960x540
ITT: guys who are into emotional (and physical, but that's secondary) bullying of girls
what you fantasize about, what you might have done, why does it arouse you etc.
anything related to the topic

I can't help it. Mean, arrogant and manipulative guys make me wet :/

P.S. if it doesn't arouse you, don't post on this topic you edgelord
>>
>>23410303
does it count if I'm subtly into making taken women obsessed with my dick until they fantasize about me every time they get off?
Training them to be completely obedient and treating them like objects to get off to?
>>
>>23410303
There is something about ignoring and (ab)using girls one minute and then making them care the next that gets me rock fucking hard. The thought of their desire for me, only to be rejecting them and seeing their pain. When they feel like trash, they give me their bodies to try to stay connected. It's incredibly satisfying.
>>
>>23410303
so you want random strangers on the internet to abuse you?
God your pathetic
>>
I'm into doing this to guys

>>23410344
HOW IS THIS CLOSE TO THE SAME THING
>>
>>23413235
because boners
>>
File: 20160215_085059.png (226 KB, 1073x1683) Image search: [Google]
20160215_085059.png
226 KB, 1073x1683
>>23410303

Trying to grow out of it.
>>
>>23413246
True, same can go for the clip op used since it didn't seem to relate at all
>>
>>23413289
but anon it has the worst type of bullying ever
apathy
>>
>>23413299
I think you mean sadness, he looks like he's on the verge of a full blown cryfest
>>
>>23413304
he's a fairy tho they always look like that
>>
>>23413265
Kek.
You know, /r9k/ has a point, right?
>>
File: 20160215_092556.png (226 KB, 1079x1684) Image search: [Google]
20160215_092556.png
226 KB, 1079x1684
>>23413323

Wouldn't know m8, I don't venture there
>>
>>23413311
Idek who he is to be honest with you, did he lose a game or something? Because she looks like she's trying to cheer him up this looks more sweet than anything
>>
I hate these pervert threads, but fuck I can't pass this up. This is my jam.

I have no greater fantasy than a loyal girlfriend whom I can emotionally destroy. I had a girl almost get there at one point, but after a few times i think she got sick of crying after anything sexy. And her "limits" just made me want to smash them to pieces.

I don't know, I'm rambling, but what the fuck else do you say in one of these threads?
>>
>>23410303
what a faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-20-55-30.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-20-55-30.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I've bullied girls before. What i like about it is that putting them down "below me" makes them very fuckable.

I don't think i bully girls these days anymore though. Sorry. Basically the truth is that girls are more powerful than guys in this era, and part of the reason I'd dominate and bully girls was me trying to hide from that truth.

They really enjoyed it sure, but at the end of playing pretend i really had no real power. My heart is just not in it anymore.

Also i had better screenshots of Kik bullying than this, but they're on my old phone.
>>
I dated my high school bully for a three years.

He broke my toe once by stomping on it in gym class and bullied me to the point I brought a knife to school and tried to stab him.

He thought it was super hot that I tried to kill him and started fucking me and we dated until early last year when he died in a car accident.

He used to hit me with professional wrestling moves and all of our friends thought I was super abused but I only kind of was. Once he speared me so hard I passed out and kept waking up and passing back out so I had to go to the ER.

He used to make me drink his pee alot, every morning I took my daily medications with a mouth full of his morning pee.

Sometimes he'd make me pretend to be retarded in public and he liked to hold me down and let me struggle to get up until I couldn't anymore and my arms burned.

He'd pick up random girls and bring them home telling them I was his sister and fuck them in our guest room.

I know it's all pretty fucked up but I miss him so much.
>>
Idk if I'm a bully, but I do like to push women to the edge of their comfort zones. I think I get off on the whole corruption aspect of it. It is especially exciting if they are sweet and innocent. With the right words and the denial of approval you can usually get even pure girls to submit to all kinds of stuff. My fave is forced hi sexual play. Does this make me a bully?
Also I guess some of it comes with my ages, (40s), a d lots of my lil play things have daddy issues.
>>
>>23414015
You sound really sweet. Especially loved the wrestling part.

Want to re-live your youth and feel even worse about yourself + more violated? I'm game.
>>
>>23410303
for me its about control

this one time i made an exgf cry, i was telling her that i was going to dump her (she had been nagging me for a while) i told her that i didnt want a bossy cunt and that she wasnt all that goodlooking anyway. she started crying so i got into loving/asshole mode telling her that i love her even thou i could get a hotter girl anytime i wanted.

i wont lie, seeing her crying made my dick hard instantly so i kinda kept saying harsh stuff until i dont know how i convince her to fuck.

after that every now and then i told her mean things eventually i dump her cause the relationship wasnt working anymore. looking back i guess she really had issues
>>
>>23414015
And this is why humanity should be wiped out.
>>
>>23414459
This whole thread is a good reason for it.

You all are seriously mentally disturbed, delusional and need some serious therapy. This applies to both the men and the women who "enjoy" this sort of thing.
>>
>>23410303
This guy is a Chad

Just LOL at some subhuman or average incel doing this and getting a restraining order or false rape charge that ruins his life
>>
>>23414015
And here is the classic 'girls are only attracted to sociopathic narcisstic assholes' erotica
>>
>>23414459
*all females
>>
>>23410303
Uh. I am pretty emotionally and physically violent with a partner of mine, but that's in a consensual arrangement as opposed to "bullying her".

Generally takes form of:

- VERY extensive impact play; she tends to be damned near covered in bruises. Going to start escalating that a bit since she's been really jealous of the bruising done to a mutual friend of ours (will attach a picture of said bruising). She's REALLY fucking hard to bruise though, while the other girl bruises like a peach. Damn.
- Choking, because of course. Using hands and using cock.
- Degradation. So, spitting on her, dragging her about by her face (hook fingers in mouth and pull her by them), by her hair, or by her collar, force her to look herself in the eyes and either call herself "pretty/gorgeous/beautiful" while being a mess of tears, running makeup, cum, and saliva (facefucking has a tendency to be VERY messy). Similarly making her repeat about being a very good toy / pet / whore / slut.
- Predicament bondage
- Slapping her across the face
- Hooking fingers inside of her, pressing them to g-spot, then lifting her via her pelvis.
- Fisting
- Forcing her to take a stupid large dildo she's borrowing from a friend (not sure if its a bad dragon or bad dragon derivative, but its fucking huge)
- Clothespins on her tongue/nipples/clit for extended periods of time
- Having vibrators tied against her while she's helpless (post orgasm torture)

All sorts of fun things. *Shrug*

It arouses me because I'm a sadistic fuck, and when I am tipsy I get VERY primal.
>>
>>23415604
Bonus shot of the friend, the next day:
>>
File: the-look-of-disgust.jpg (25 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
the-look-of-disgust.jpg
25 KB, 680x383
You people are fucking nuts and should do the world a favor by offing yourselves.
>>
>>23415609
Damn this is hot, got anything nude with them crying?
>>
>>23413193
>>23413352
>>23413265
>>23413335
Most people would consider me to be a very "strong, independent" woman, which is true, I'm very much the frigid, uninterested, powertrip type who is very much focused and proud of ~*her independence*~ but I won't lie, I fall like a fucking lovesick puppy for guys like these all the time. There's something about not having a man fall all over me, fight against me, not taking my shit that absolutely soaks me.
My boyfriend is a really kind guy and he's emotionally stunted/closed off so I get the tug and pull, without the spitting remarks. I do miss the abuse a bit, admittedly, so I pick fights to piss him off a lot. :/
inb4 female stereotype, I have been clinically diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder - I think it's ingrained in me to seek out these people.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.