[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder thread Post your tinder, give advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (601 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
601 KB, 640x960
Tinder thread
Post your tinder, give advice
>>
File: image.png (590 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
590 KB, 640x960
Just made mine
My real age is 21
I wonder if this is gonna hurt my chances
>>
>>23409104
Why am I not surprised your name is Chad?
>>
>>23409117
Ha
>>
>>23409117
Does that mean its ok
>>
>I should be compensated per cuddle
take that bit out or change it and you're good. I like the flannel on you
>>
>>23409217
Done, lol
>>
You should have one selfie in there, max. It makes you seem like you're not only vain but have no friends and spend most of your time at home.
>>
>>23409288
guys say this all the time, but all my friends use tinder and none of them have any sort of preference on it. if you're good at taking them it doesn't matter. I'd rather a guy have all selfies that show his face well with one "action" shots than all action or group shots but only one selfie that actually gives a clear shot of what he looks like. it always makes me think he's ugly and trying to hide it
>>
>>23409104
>>23409104
"I should be compensated per cuddle"?? Really? I'd run far far away from anyone who actually has this on their profile.... Makes me think of Seven....
>>
>>23409302
R u grill?
Do i have too many face shots?
>>
>>23409305
Okay jerk, i googled top tinder bios that was one of them
>>
File: image.png (694 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
694 KB, 750x1334
aint got much advice to give - new to using tinder properly so wld love that feedback
>>
How do I open? That seems to be my biggest issue.
>>
>>23409104
is your name really chad
>>
>>23409370
Well you had to Google it, so that's a big red flag homie. If you're not charming enough to write your own bio you should just stop before you embarass yourself.
>>
>>23409466
Thank you!
Its not being a >>23409370 telling you that scentence is creepy as fuck on a guy....
>>
AUTISMO
U
T
I
S
M
O
>>
>>23409302
Oh this is interesting. I had female roommates until fairly recently and they told me they usually would swipe based on their first impression of the intial pic then unmatch if they didn't like the other pics. They said told me it generally isn't ok for guys to have more than one selfie. And that seems to be the consensus with women I know. But that's just personal experience. I(not the OP) was told use to selfies but only because I was told they were more flattering than my group pics(although they didn't really get me results either)
>>
>>23409466

Getting help writing bios is

And the bio thing is hit or miss. Some girls I know don't even actually look at bios and just care what guys look like and others I know care a lot about it and will unmatch guys because of interests/lifestyles even if they liked how they looked. But I don't think bios are really an indicator of what someone is like to talk to and a lot of people's profiles, including most girls, are just the same cookiecutter shit.

I don't really get why OPs bio is a big deal. But granted I also don't really understand his bio or why he put that.
>>
>>23410359
Meant to say getting help with bios is literally what threads like this are for. Most of the guys I know who meet lots of girls via Tinder have really minimal profiles anyway and they arent really charming at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 280x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 280x330
I don't have Tinder installed yet but I thought about copying my Twitter.

"Born too late to sail the high seas. Born too early for (reliable) public space travel. Born just in time for increasingly dumb bullshit."
>>
>>23409117
>>23409217
>>23409288
>>23409305
>>23409466
>>23410304
>falling for the Chad meme
>>
>>23410393
Stealing this lmao
>>
File: image.png (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 640x960
It kind of worked guys lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x960
Ayy lmao
>>
>>23411021
>metal band
Cut that out until they ask lmao
>>
>>23409370
The fact that you googled that, copy and pasted it from another bio is super fucking creepy.
>>
>Be in Bay Area California
>From Louisiana
"Hi, I'm from Louisiana. I literally bleed Tabasco sauce, please help it hurts."

Half my matches are Mexican girls who ask me what tabasco is and I just say it's southern Tapatio
>>
Sup Chad, wanna party?
>>
File: image.png (830 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
830 KB, 750x1334
here's me
I only get like 4-5 matches a day
>>
>>23412078
"only" that's more than I get in a month and i right swipe everyone lol
>>
Can I make a Tinder w/o a facebook account yet. That shit's annoying as fuck
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.