[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many fat chicks in your country, America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1455854472895.jpg (45 KB, 660x607) Image search: [Google]
1455854472895.jpg
45 KB, 660x607
Why are there so many fat chicks in your country, America?
>>
>>23404647
If you really don't like it, then go back to your shithole and leave us to our cheeseburgers.
>>
>>23404647
We have a surplus of food here and we don't waste God's blessings, unlike your shit poor starving dumb country.
>>
High Test
>>
>>23404660
>>23404662
/thread
>>
England, why so many ugly girls and bad teeth?
>>
File: Device 1.jpg (184 KB, 1000x991) Image search: [Google]
Device 1.jpg
184 KB, 1000x991
>>
>>23404662
wat?? We throw almost half of our food in the trash
>>
Why are you guys actually defending obese women?
>>
pretty sure there's an equal cut of fat men
>>
>>23404746
Because your thread is shit.
You pose the question "Why are there so many fat Americans?"
A question which incites very little actual conversation, and can be explained a million ways.
Ask a real question or a real request with some relevancy to /soc/
This is a cam/meetup board, not a place for your "hurr-durr I hate fat chicks!" Shit posting. If you truly have nothing better to do, please, kill yourself and record it for all of us to see.
>>
>>23404827
Found the fat girl
>>
The food in the US of A is really bad. It doesn't hurt that their eating habits (going to burger joints all the damn time) are pure shit.
>>
>>23404839
Even if I were a fat girl, doesn't make this thread any less shit.
>>
>>23404840
having to drive everywhere because the city is 20 miles across and cut to pieces by 4 lane roads
>>
>>23404847
>even if I were
>implying
Bitch, just tell him why you're fat.
>>23404852
When there's not snow on the ground I can bike 20 miles in under 45 minutes, if you're relying on a car for anything under 50 miles you're a fat retard. If biking isn't your thing or you don't have the availability/ease, there are hundreds of other ways to burn calories no matter what job you're doing.
>>23404840
>going to eating joints all the time
That can be said for every 1st and midworld country, fucktard. There is just as much healthy food as there is unhealthy, it's a market choice that you have to make for yourself just like I'm sure you could if you went to your local store. Get bent.
>>
File: watermark.php.jpg (547 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
watermark.php.jpg
547 KB, 1200x849
>>23404892
I take 50 mile bike trips pretty often, but I'm not trying to bike around in 50mph traffic with semi trucks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.