[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /soc/. First of all, I want to apologize for making this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 14321645124614.jpg (89 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
14321645124614.jpg
89 KB, 704x400
Hello /soc/.

First of all, I want to apologize for making this a new thread but I really didn't find a suitable one I could post this in.

I'm a mid-20s year old, skinny pale manlet dicklet that also happens to have a very shit personality. May or may not have a couple of mental illnesses. I have a job but I'm mostly shut-in and my hobbies include shitposting on here and playing MMORPGs all day.

It recently hit me that I'm nearing my thirties and I've never, EVER been in a meaningful relationship. The fact that I might actually die alone as an Alzheimer's geezer that can't even clean up after himself is starting to scare me.

My question is: where the FUCK are people like me supposed to meet new people? In a society where you basically need to know people to meet more people. Online shit is worthless.

> find a club! get a new hobby!

Where and what, exactly? I'm too tired most of the day to do anything.

> go to a club!

Going to a club alone is like flagging myself as a mass shooter. No way I'd be let inside.

tl;dl massive ugly shut-in with shit personality, want to meet new people in fear of dying alone, help me /soc/ please.
>>
Try a local game store.
Just stay away from the 40K fans. They're undesirable.
>>
>>23398373
> In a society where you basically need to know people to meet more people. Online shit is worthless.
That's not how I do it, I don't need to meet the friends of my friends to get new ones. I'd be fucking bored if I could not engage a discussion with a interesting stranger. But to come back to you, it's sure that if you that "very shit personality" of yours you may act like a creep.

You surely got hobbies ? There's obviously people in your town / city that makes the same kind of things. Don't waste this precious time mourning your situation, instead go change it.
>>
Go to a bar. If you don't like drinking, start. Hang out at a working class bar that is also frequented by professionals enough and you'll meet someone
>>
File: 134216452164214.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
134216452164214.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>23398388

> You surely got hobbies ? There's obviously people in your town / city that makes the same kind of things.

My hobbies include sitting in front of my computer all day. I live in a third world shithole. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

>>23398392

> Go to a bar

Bouncer won't let me in alone. I already tried going to one.
>>
>>23398419
Of course I can figure but the first step for that is to change theses things. Nobody wants as a friend someone that stays in its house the entire day.
I mean.. I really wanna see you live, going outiside and having fun. I don't ask you to completely stop going on the computer (firstly because it'll never happen and you already get used to it a long time ago) but to diversify your activities. Maybe doing some sport ? Get interested into arts and going at exhibitions ? (even for a third world country I'm sure there's activities outside your house).

I'm pretty sure you got qualities as well, just open yourself. Not only in term of sociability but also culturally.

Would you mind if I ask you in which country you live into ?
>>
>>23398462

Colombia

> I'm pretty sure you got qualities as well

No qualities here, boss. I consider myself the most obnoxious person I know. I hate my shitty whiny voice, the way I can't control my tone, how I'm both going blind AND deaf and have to speak loudly in order to hear myself while everyone else around me is visibly uncomfortable.

Actually, you know what? I don't even know why I'm trying. I'm obviously just meant to be alone. I'll just off myself when my mother and brother are gone. Yeah, I think that's a good plan.

Bye.
>>
File: andy on co.jpg (1015 KB, 1037x1395) Image search: [Google]
andy on co.jpg
1015 KB, 1037x1395
>>23398373
here anon!

>>23395797
>>
>>23398553
i linked it wrong, but it's to a shut-in thread
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.