[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today someone told me I looked like I was dying. Are they right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Fzxxxaasssaeee.jpg (139 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Fzxxxaasssaeee.jpg
139 KB, 1080x720
Today someone told me I looked like I was dying. Are they right?

inb4 Sylvia Plath "we're all dying" bullshit.
>>
>>23395251
Idk bro does this person know you? If so you'd have to post a picture of what they might remember you usually looking like

Off of a first glance you do look like you're dying a little bit bc your skins pretty pale in comparison to your lips, your lips look super red like you're suffocating or some shit, no offense its not terrible
>>
nah

btw, 8/10
>>
Fuck no. whoever told you that just wanted to ruin your day, m8.

9/10. C'mon, you're fucking cute.
>>
>>23395251
you're really handsome. someone's just jelly.
>>
>>23395251
You didn't exactly take a flattering pic my man. People used to tell me I looked like I was dying, but that was a sleep thing and they were pretty much right. You been sleeping well lately dude?
>>
>>23395251
idk but ur pretty cute
>>
File: FXSAASSSSAASEEWWW.jpg (155 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
FXSAASSSSAASEEWWW.jpg
155 KB, 1080x720
>>23395311
Been rough sleeping this past week but I average 6 hours a night which is fine. I'd smile but I'm insecure about my gap.
>>
>>23395350
For what it's worth, I think your gaps pretty charming bro.
>>
File: DSSXXSSSDDXXSS.jpg (129 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
DSSXXSSSDDXXSS.jpg
129 KB, 1080x720
>>23395362
Thanks! I wish girls shared your sentiments.
>>
>>23395350
super cute/10
>>
We are all dying.
>>
>>23395510
yeah weLL I'M DYING FASTER THAN YOU

Get bent nerd
>>
>>23395530
Underrated comment 10/10
>>
You kinda look like the halfway point between moot and Jesse Eisenberg.
>>
>>23395350
>>23395413
Your insecurity creates this fake smile, not unlike Hide Your Pain Harold smile. Maybe that's why people think you're dying. Just be yourself.
>>
>>23395251
29 is to young to die.
>>
nice hair i'd make out with you
>>
man that photo I felt so attracted to you you seem like the kind of guy who would make my voice all high pitched and squeaky and idrobably start twirling my hair and shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.