[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored at work with nothing to do. >Night Laundry at a nursing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0132.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0132.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
Bored at work with nothing to do.
>Night Laundry at a nursing home
>AMA
>>
>>23394928
you a dude or a dudette?
>>
>>23394957
I am in fact a dude.
>>
>>23394961
any of the older ladies hit on you?

it might just me asking questions issat cool?

don't worry i won't ask anything more than PG-13 'cause you need fun and not lewd
>>
>>23394974
No. Not hit on so much. But a lot of the older folks here are just really nice. There's one set of ladies, whom over the last 6 months or so, I've gotten to know. Even introduced them to my fiance.
>>
>>23394981
What the Fuck. what did my ID change...
>>
>>23394981
you ever get some old people looking to have fun or is that something it's always sunny in philadelphia lied to me about?

>>23394986
did you switch devices?
>>
>>23394992
Nah. Most of them are all dementia patients. So they don't even know what planet they're on. Kinda sad really.

And didn't change devices. I'm on mobile. So maybe locking my screen?
>>
File: can i borrow a feeling.jpg (29 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
can i borrow a feeling.jpg
29 KB, 680x510
>>23394997
maybe and holy fuck did that just bum me out
how do you keep a smile? if you do i mean i assume at the very least if not a smile you need to just be a little upbeat?
>>
>>23395010
There's a few that are still all there and still able to do most things by them selves. They just need a little help.

But I do stay pretty upbeat. A lot of the residents are SUPER nice. They just get lonely so I'll take extra time when I clean their rooms(I do housekeeping as well) and talk to them and have a conversation. It's not a horrible job.
>>
>>23395010
It's not that bad. Most residents just want someone to talk to. I clean rooms some days. So I spend time with them and hold a conversation with them while I clean. They just get so bored.
>>
>>23395018
>>23395022
it sucks that our elderly and mentally handicapped are kinda just hut away in facilities and forgotten, i know this is cheesey, anon but you're giving these people what they need, so what are you doing now? lights out? lunchtime? dinner? is that thing about pills being distributed with pills true or..?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.