[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lurk /soc/ on the bus >catalog >dick thread >dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: pobrane.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>lurk /soc/ on the bus
>catalog
>dick thread
>dick thread
>another fucking dick thread
>MALE FEET thread
Could you like cut down on faggotry
>>
I agree with you man. Its getting annoying
>>
>>23393777
Cunt
>>
>>23393779
We need a fucking board for gay shit so we can keep it off b and soc, put all the dick and boys arseholes and "traps" in one shitty place
>>
On mac:

Shift + click

They all go away, m8, they all go away
>>
>>23393793
It's the same on every type of OS, applefag
>>
File: starry4.jpg (58 KB, 600x247) Image search: [Google]
starry4.jpg
58 KB, 600x247
>>23393793
but they keep coming back. more and stronger than before.
>>
>>23393777
Trips wasted on this faggot
>>
>>23393780
>>23393827
rekt niggers
>>
Stop being straight then.

.. I'm not against that but that's kinda annoying when there's multiple thread about the same topic. No matter if it's dick or not.
You would complain if it was all about girls thread ? (panty thread, chubby girl, short hair, small breast, boob general and many more yada yada.).
>>
>>23393847
You're in the minority though
>>
>>23393902
What kind of minority are you refering to ?
Sexual minority ? Or is it about my opinion ?
>>
>>23393847
no fuck you you faggots have an entire board to yourself go the fuck there and leave us alone
>>
>>23393847
what about HM and CM I never see male feet threads on there!!
>>
faggots should be nuked

i'm sick of seeing dicks everywhere on /soc/

this board becomes annoying and disgusting
>>
>>23393771
This. Was on the train, luckily the bloke that was sitting next to me was asleep.
>>
File: 1448900722435.jpg (69 KB, 625x467) Image search: [Google]
1448900722435.jpg
69 KB, 625x467
>4chan
>rated faggiest site on the interwebs since 2002
>and there are people right now, ITT, upset that faggots camwhore on the camwhore board of the worlds faggiest site since 2002
>>
I'm don't want to put myself on any side into this conflict, I just try to balance both sides. So no need to get salty.

>>23394520
I never went there but I guess CM & HM don't involve pictures of anons. This only relate on /soc/ because that's the meet-up board, and so quite made to share with other people. Fucking dick pictures involved. You got my point.

>>23394624
Well I hope you're not one thirsty bitch that begs for fem nudes or any related stuff.
>>23394100
Same rules applies to you, butthurt folk.
>>
File: 1455838861539.jpg (45 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
1455838861539.jpg
45 KB, 640x454
>>23393771
This, its one thing to post the occasional dick and unless your a faggot you just ignore it, but its getting ridiculous

Also I was just on a bus the other day and I couldn't lurk because lurking in public is hard enough but when you throw in all these dicks and its just like forget about even trying
>>
>>23393786
They're called /hm/ and /lgbt/ and /cm/ and /mlp/ but heretics won't use them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.