[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some unconventional things you're attracted to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 200x230
What are some unconventional things you're attracted to?

I like girls with big schnozes.
>>
I like men that look like my dad...
>>
This girl from the Tame Impala video The less I know the better
She has almost no eyebrows
She's so cute though <3
>>
I have noticed I love men with massive foreheads and chins to match.

I also really, really like the look of an uncircumcised wienis, which would be considered unconventional here in the US, I suppose.
>>
I'm attracted to guys who are slightly bow-legged. I don't realize I'm doing consciously unless I really analyze what it is "about him" that I find so sexy. I'm a femanon.
>>
>>23384567

OMG THATS KILL BILL.
>>
>>23385262
damn same
another femanon here
>>
>>23384567
women with some slight masculine features
inb4 gay
>>23384819
kek I have this
>>
>>23384571
Pretty common

>>23384819
That's different

>>23385306
Black Mamba

>>23385356
>women with some slight masculine features
Same. Big nose, slightly squared jaw. -Slightly- deeper voice.
>>
I like women with penis's
>>
>>23385386
i feel youu
>>
>>23384819
How do you feel about phimosis/foreskin that can't be pulled all the way back?
>>
File: gsk.gif (2 MB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
gsk.gif
2 MB, 540x270
For guys: They weren't always in style but big thick eyebrows. Possibly even unibrows, and big noses, and i like a nice belly too. Big lips as well. I want everything big..
>>
>>23385386
women dont have penises, anon.its ok to just say that youre gay.
>>
File: 1440363302014.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1440363302014.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
>>23385778
also I guess my taste that I'm more ashamed of are nerdy beta looking white guys. Like maybe acne, kinda greasy looking. I just want one to fuck me and I feel so...guilty about this desire
>>
>>23385771
I wouldn't be bothered by it. Aren't there ways to stretch it slowly over time though? I'd think it would be a health issue for you with it being more challenging to clean it properly and get that smegma and junk out. Is it painful to have sex or masturbate sometimes?

>>23385356
I have none of this. You should still post your big forehead, chin and uncut wiener though.

>>23385778
I agree with you about the thick eyebrows! I actually just like hair on guys in general. Hair on the chest, a trail leading to the belly button and even higher up makes me hnnng.
I'm kind of curious because a man I like was shocked when I said he shouldn't shave his body hair...Do a lot of you lads see girls not wanting their men hairy?
>>
>>23385841
Lol no I won't do that
>>23385374
Hnnnng <3
>>
>>23383480
Does it count?
>>
>>23385841
Not that I know of... I'm virgin but masturbation is ok
>>
On girls I'm gonna have to agree that deep, husky voices are fucking amazing. Especially if they have long dark hair and eyes.
Also short, kind of androgynous looking girls. Nothing overtly masculine but not totally feminine ether.
Also also, nipples that are angled just slightly off. Still symmetrical but noticeably higher or to the side.
And it's not too uncommon but still: freckles. Fucking freckles are amazing.
>>23385841
>Do a lot of you lads see girls not wanting their men hairy?
I got a lot of that in highschool not so much now. The girls I'v been with since then seem to have been mostly indifferent to it. I actually tend to get stronger reactions from dudes when it comes to body hair. Straight guys assume it's the sexiest thing ever and a lot a gay dudes I'v met are really into it too.
I keep out of convenience mostly but I do shave my shoulders and back because it bugs me, Probably doesn't look to nice ether.
>>23385771
I'd get that looked at dude, especially if your foreskin opening is slightly off to the side. I didn't start pulling it back till I was 17. Just once a night I pulled it back as far as could without being in significant pain, after half a year of that it was sliding back and forth super easy.
If you can't stretch it yourself you should probably see a doctor.
You'll be a lot more comfortable, a lot more clean and jerking off will be more fun too.
>>
>>23389596
Tfw I'll probably be alone either way
>>
>>23387162
You're no fun.

>>23389596
Thanks a bunch for answering! ...But that now makes me wonder how the heck you're able to shave your back? That sounds like a challenge and I've always wondered how some men with hairy backs are able to get that done.

>>23390852
That other anon knows what's up. If it's too hard to do on your own, I remember hearing a doctor can prescribe some kind of cream to help things go more smoothly for you. Not only will you gain all the perks the other anon said, but you'll most likely receive a boost in your confidence as well.
>>
>>23390945
>That sounds like a challenge
It really, really is, so I only do it once every month or two. Luckily I don't have a lot, just two "wings" down my lower back. It just takes time and patience. However even still I don't usually get a totally smooth shave.
>>23390852
That's a viscous cycle man. I used to feel the same way.
On top of the weird foreskin and body hair thing, when I was 14 I had a big ass neck beard. Like, you have no idea, it was intense. For a long time I just kept it and wore the same hoodie every day. Even though I felt like a looser I was a afraid that if I changed in any way I'd sort of be admitting I was looser to everyone else. I was scared that if I tried to look good and be social and stuff I would fail. I would have failed both at being a normal person AND at being a lonely wierdo. I just figured if I admitted to myself I was shit, staying in my element, I would at least have something.

I don't know what your deal is Anon, but I don't think I'm that different from any other dude that posts here.
I'm just saying that assuming you'll be alone is a shit outlook for 85% of humanity.
And even if you are alone, you might as well look and feel good doing. It helps knowing that even if you feel like shit you have some capacity to do something about it. It just gives you options.

Sorry if I'm being preachy or laying it on thick or some shit.
Feeling bad about yourself sucks but it's the sort of sucky thing that can actually be fought, which is pretty rare.
Don't let despair keep you from doing good things for yourself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.