[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin pussy rate thread because anything else just hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13
File: 1455202476460.jpg (359 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455202476460.jpg
359 KB, 1280x720
Virgin pussy rate thread because anything else just hasn't any aesthetic aspects to rate
>>
oh fuck, what a tiny wonderful pussy. I would like to eat it
>>
>>23383480
Awesome moar moar moar
>>
"hasn't any aesthetics aspects to rate" what does that even mean
>>
>>23383589
It's like rating a scar. You rate the cutter/stitcher, not nature
>>
>>23383589
I'm guessing it means he only finds virgin pussies attractive.
>>
>>23383589
OP's an idiot who thinks he could tell a virgin pussy from one that isnt
>>
>>23383608
Oh look, one of these jealous whores who tell young naive girls that "the hymen is a myth" to make them stretch it out just like theirs :^)
>>
>>23383696
>has no idea how female anatomy works
oh dear

I bet you also think Asians have sideways vaginas
>>
>>23383708
>that strawman
roastie getting toastie
>>
File: ouch.webm (1 MB, 854x474) Image search: [Google]
ouch.webm
1 MB, 854x474
>>23383708
>>
>>23383696
This autistic virgin has to be a troll
>>
>>23383480
Um... that's my vagina... I had no idea it would get posted this much...
>>
>>23384218
Hi Oklahoma girl you have a great pussy
>>
>>23383799
This is not me btw, someone was asking.
>>
>>23384218
And how does that make you feel?
>>
File: WIN_20160223_151453.jpg (256 KB, 698x555) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160223_151453.jpg
256 KB, 698x555
>>23384232
Haven't lost it yet.
>>
>>23384293
Flattered I guess, I honestly looked at that photo and thought it was kind of ugly and stuff... I almost didn't post it.
>>
>>23384314
you have an awesome pussy and should post more
>>
>>23384306
Hnnnng waifu
>>
>>23384314
Well, I think it's a very nice looking pussy and glad you shared.
>>
>>23384306
Moar!!!!!!!
>>
>>23384306
i'd take a whiff, looks like it smells nice
>>
File: WIN_20160223_152653.jpg (326 KB, 767x642) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160223_152653.jpg
326 KB, 767x642
>>23384355
It always does to me, basically like peach tea and sugar muffins.
>>
>>23384369
god damn..
god fucking damn
if you had some hair, god fucking damn
don't get me wrong would still fucking smell it but jesus, sorry alright, wow!
>>
>>23384369
Eh, this makes me happy/sad I always dreamed about that one virgin in my life, yet with my face I won't ever get one. Only whores who had 10+ dudes...
Dunno why I'm always grossed about it (whoring). Maybe because I had some of them in bed and they always turned out to be the same - cheaters.
>>
File: WIN_20160223_153437.jpg (295 KB, 836x660) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160223_153437.jpg
295 KB, 836x660
>>23384396
I'm getting married soon, to a girl. Not interested in putting any dick in me.
>>
>>23384369

Thumbs up. I would go on a date with you to see if we got along.
>>
>>23384406
I really don't know what you thought about. Like come on I wasn't talking like you were the one "chosen". Just like ya know. You don't see a lot of virgins these days, so I just started to think about it more.
>>
File: WIN_20160223_153423.jpg (253 KB, 788x624) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160223_153423.jpg
253 KB, 788x624
>>23384425
Well you aren't a virgin either, that should teach you something. You shouldn't expect others to be something you yourself couldn't do. And if you are as ugly as you claim to be it probably took a lot of work to sleep with those so called whores.

Just based on what I know it seems like you'd be exactly the same as the other people you claim NOT TO like. Instead of being the thing you want you just stoop to their level?

Have you ever heard the quote: 'be the change you want to see in the world'? This is why I'm marrying a innocent girl who's capable of loving me instead of a jaded retard like you.
>>
>>23384406

how are you still a virgin? no sex before marriage, no toys?
>>
>>23384456
>marrying a innocent girl instead of a jaded retard like you

good on ya anon!
>>
>>23384425
It's called "getting old". There are plenty of virgins, just not at your age.
>>
>>23384232
>>23384306
Never thought i'd see an okie virgin on here.
p.s. sooners blow
>>
>>23384456
Well you've got a point, but why so harsh?
Why I slept with them? Because being a man-virgin is pathetic in the eyes of girls. I felt horrible the whole time (lost it not so long ago and I'm 20).
I could, but just i felt horrible while being one, and after those I realized that I don't really feel any better. I couldn't knew that before, because if i would know it I wouldn't do that.
And then I really lost any hope of virgin in my life, like 99% women are whores right now. Fucking everyone.
And 10% of that 99% wanted me. It felt good feeling wanted by someone for a while, then I realized I'm not more than the 11th one.
It didn't took me a lot of time. After my gf who was a virgin dumped me for a more handsome guy I was crushed inside and really tried to fuck anyone.
>>
>>23384510
I agree and I hate football.
>>
>>23384513
Sounds like all your problems were your own fault. Please stop replying. I don't care.
>>
>>23384527
It must really suck to be you
>>
>>23384527
Someone sounds like a huuuuuuge bitch.
>>
>>23384515
yeah i dont get the hype, maybe its because i moved here from chicago and but to me they're just college students and they the fuck grown ass men, who never even when to college root for them blows my mind.
anyhow, its a rate thread so 8/10 would let you sit on my face
>>
>>23384542
>>23384552
It's not my fault all he slept with were shallow whores.
>>
>>23384513
>I couldn't knew that before
You could've. It doesn't take that much self awareness to figure out the potential consequences of your actions before actually going through with them. I don't need to have casual sex to know it won't fulfil me.
>>
>>23384651
>I don't need to have casual sex to know it won't fulfil me.

This. Don't ever force yourself to 'fit' in or be more masculine, or:

>>23384513
>Because being a man-virgin is pathetic in the eyes of girls.

This is 2016 already. No one cares. Do what you want.

Not putting down casual sex either, if you are someone who wants to do that you should without worrying that you are a 'whore' or whatever.

Just literally do what you want.
>>
>>23384651
At that time I couldn't, broken heart,very low self-esteem(that stayed to this day) and I was drunk 90% of that time. + The feeling of being phatetic. All of that overtook me.
Well from that time I didn't had any girl. So I think I learned from my mistake.
>>
>>23384456
Holy shit you're a fucking bitch.

Nothing he said was in the least rude, and you lashed out like Hell.
>>
>itt male non-virgins getting mad at virgin women for not wanting to fuck non-virgins

pathetic
>>
>>23384706
Welp that answers why I'm a virgin then. :)

I hate stupid men.
>>
>>23384456
What's it like not spread?
>>
>>23384727
Noo it isn't like that for me. I would like to get a virgin, but if I would get along with normal girl non-virgin I wouldn't deny.
I don't jugde, do what you want if it makes yo happy... Just like whoring by all means isn't for me. That's all.
I just don't trust girls who are whoring around that much.
>>
>>23384731
No, you're obviously a virgin because you have strong moral standards and understand what you want out of life, which is great and something to be proud of. That's fine, but gives you no reason to unreasonably attack someone making passing comments.

What happened to your bullshit of being the change you want to see in the world? You seem like the kind of girl that would be happy to equate stupid men to dogs, so does a dog learn better by yelling at it and beating it, or by positive reinforcement? The faggot sounds like he went through some tough times and is still trying to figure himself out, if you truly believed that philosphy you would try to get him up to your "exalted" level.

I'm going to go get a picture of my virgin friend and will be back shortly so this doesn't fuck the thread out any worse.
>>
>>23384756

dude you have issues, not issues that warrant randomly bringing them up in a thread completely unrelated to the topic but issues nevertheless.
>>
>>23384770
I know, I know. It just triggered itself by virginty topic, and bad moment. No more posts by me from now on.
>>
>>23384763
>No, you're obviously a virgin because you have strong moral standards and understand what you want out of life, which is great and something to be proud of. That's fine, but gives you no reason to unreasonably attack someone making passing comments.

>What happened to your bullshit of being the change you want to see in the world? You seem like the kind of girl that would be happy to equate stupid men to dogs, so does a dog learn better by yelling at it and beating it, or by positive reinforcement? The faggot sounds like he went through some tough times and is still trying to figure himself out, if you truly believed that philosphy you would try to get him up to your "exalted" level.

Okay, I feel bad for attacking him. I just am really fed up with getting hit on by really sleazy guys all the time. Guys basically like him who praise me for being a virgin and then put down so called whores and yet they themselves are whores too. This literally happens any time someone finds out that I am a virgin. I was fed up with it. It was unreasonable I just hate seeing people feed into the same stigmas they claim to hate.

That really gets on my nerves.

>I'm going to go get a picture of my virgin friend and will be back shortly so this doesn't fuck the thread out any worse.

Huh?
>>
File: WIN_20160223_170358.jpg (120 KB, 374x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160223_170358.jpg
120 KB, 374x480
>>23384735
Basically boring.
>>
>>23384830
>Okay, I feel bad for attacking him. I just am really fed up with getting hit on by really sleazy guys all the time. Guys basically like him who praise me for being a virgin and then put down so called whores and yet they themselves are whores too. This literally happens any time someone finds out that I am a virgin. I was fed up with it. It was unreasonable I just hate seeing people feed into the same stigmas they claim to hate.

That makes sense, and I understand where you would attach the model behavior. You're not a dumb girl, and that you can move past discretion is nice, so good on you. Your fiancee is lucky, but maybe try to view people as exceptions and not rules, that generalization is what destroys any progress.

I'm sorry people can be pigs, and best of luck in your future prospects.

>huh?

I have a virgin friend that would be happy to post for this thread but I've to go pick her up. NEET camwhore.
>>
>>23384871
you have a beautiful pussy
>>
>>23384871
can you back up a little and show your hips too?
>>
>>23384871

Eeyup, that thar's a pussy. Mmmhmm.
>>
>>23384369
Sounds more like a yeast infection
>>
>>23385264
Actually yeast infections don't have a smell(?) It would be more about the discharge at that point. The only time the inside would smell would be an infection different from a yeast infection.
>>
>>23384871

What city do you live in?
>>
File: 1453607609197.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453607609197.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>23384306
Very nice to see you back!
>>23383608
>>23384143
And I'm glad we finally clarified that!

I wish this girl would post again too
>>
>>23386194
>And I'm glad we finally clarified that!
you didn't clarify anything. what are you even talking about?
>>
>>23386221
Your intentions
>>
>>23386233
>your intentions
this oughta be good
>>
>>23386248
They're obviously not
>>
>>23386268

Please, continue.
>>
>>23386696
Well, I guess the point is that the hymen definately is not a myth and the only intention of older girls to tell that to younger naive girls is to make them put their hairbrushes into their pussy to lead them into a long journey of self loath and getting into kinks before they even know anything about sexuality which these older girls consider "sexual exploration". It's a tumblr thing, I guess. Like any girl who stretched theirs out, as in know the difference between intact and not intact and any guy who has ever touched, or seen one knows that. What's the point of telling anything else to young girls then? It's either their own sort of self loath, or even some sort of pedophilia.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 724x1024
>>23386747
you don't actually know much about the anatomy, do you?

the top three are the ones considered "normal", the others are medical abnormalities that need to be surgically taken care of. the far right is what's seen in prepubescent girls, it's never some complete barrier. then as the girl matures it can (and often does) deteriorate with normal physical activity, because it's an extremely thin delicate mucusy membrane, not regular skin. another reason is that it's designed to deteriorate when exposed to estrogen, meaning when the girl goes through puberty, making it easier for even normal activity to damage it. that's the intention. this isn't some tumblr thing, that's been known for a while. most girls who have gone through puberty do not have a hymen. plus have you really never heard of tampons?

and it's hilarious that you think a muscle that can relax and stretch to the extent it's made to do would somehow be irreparably damaged by a penis, which has a relatively small width. it really does not make sense

>any guy who has ever touched, or seen one knows that
kek, you really think a guy can feel the tightness from a virgin pussy vs one that isn't? unless you've been popping out babies in your spare time, tightness has everything to do with the muscles and how relaxed vs contracted they are, or genetics. meaning if a girl is anxious/nervous, it's going to be tighter. ask any girl who has lied and said its their first time when it's really not, guys really cannot tell. I'm not a virgin and mine is so tight my bf and I need a shitload of foreplay just so it doesn't hurt when he puts it in, and he has a completely average penis. it's sort of like dick size, genetics is a lot of it. and most guys don't even know what they're looking at when it comes to a vagina. hell, even girls usually can't tell.

it's funny that you say all this is just "tumblr shit" when everything you've said is just the chatter of 4chan you've taken too seriously
>>
>>23386863
These are drawings
>>
>>23386885
are you unfamiliar with medical diagrams?

pictures of the abnormal ones aren't plentiful because the procedure to correct it is usually done as early as possible to avoid further complications
>>
>>23386903
They basically not correct. Besides of that are you actually just saying what I said before:
>most girls who have gone through puberty do not have a hymen. plus have you really never heard of tampons
Your intention is to make them stretch it out early to support your "theory". Also every girl has one, either an intact or a stretched out one (the middle in your disgram is meant to be stretched out one btw.). Do you even know what you post or are you just pasting from tumblr?
Maybe you want to look some posts above, there got an "anular" one posted, which definetely isn't from a prepubescent.
>>
>>23386863
>>23386939
There never was any point of "tightness" and abnormalities of hymens btw. I have no idea why you're mentioning that. But I'm glad they even you talk about "damaging". I just don't get why you think that "activities" can "damage" it, but not a penis. Is that some tumblr-stuff too?
>>
>>23386863
>>23386939
>>23386969
Oh and for the aspect that people don't know what they're looking at, or what exactly to look for. I guess that's what we're trying to change with these threads. By actual pictures, not by very simplified drawings. Is that what's bothering you?
>>
>>23386939
>>23386969
http://archpedi.jamanetwork.com/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=485645
do a bit of reading

and the point was that hymen has no bearing on tightness, since people seem to think they're connected. I never said a penis couldn't break the hymn, I'm saying it doesn't make it feel any different
>>
>>23386998
I know this study and it clearly says that it actually is visible and that tampons and masturbation stretch it out. Once again, it never was about tightness, but appearance. And that you can feel the rim. At least with your finger. What's even your point?
>>
>>23386998
there's more interesting articles on the subject but I'm guessing you don't want to pay for them. there was a good one I remember where they looked at the hymens of pregnant teen girls and out of 36, only two had noticeable damage to the hymen. obviously they weren't virgins

but I will admit in that I was misleading in saying that most girls after puberty don't have a hymen. they have one, but after time it becomes estrogenized.

>Subjects who admitted past intercourse still had nondisrupted, intact hymens in 52% of cases
>the mean width of the posterior hymenal rim was not significantly different between the 2 groups

and it never says anything about feeling it with fingers. did you actually read it? the differences are so small they need to hyper focus the camera and put a damn balloon in the vagina
>>
>>23387059
I know this by feeling it and from virgins telling that they can feel it. (The rim, NOT the tightness) I haven't said that the study said it. You're defending yourself with every of your posts and after all you haven't even contributed anything to the thread besides of drama. What is even your point? Why is this topic getting you so upset?
>>
>>23386747
That's a point
>>
>>23387091

I'm with this guy. I'm really not sure why this topic is ruffling so many feathers, hymens are something that is completely natural for women to have who have not yet had sexual intercourse or deflowered themselves with toys.
Trying to argue, like >>23386863, that visible hymens are a myth or rare occurrence is lunacy. Over the years I've seen at least 25 hymens on /soc/ alone, proof enough that they are out there.
Of course there are many variations of hymens that are not at all alike, but generally speaking there will still be something visual for a guy to see that tells him the girl he's bedding is a virgin or not.
>>23386747 also has a lot of truth to it, today's society almost puts pressure on girls not to have hymens like it's something shameful having one as a girl that has never had intercourse. Nobody seems to care about the implications and effects of women masturbating with toys before they've had a partner, or the idea of a woman losing her virginity is a non-meaningful sexual encounter.
>>
>>23387722
There isn't anything bad about virgin women who deliberately decide to stretch their hymen out by masturbating with toys, but they keep telling that to young naive girls.
>>
>>23387752
>There isn't anything bad about that

Well yes and no; it does rule out the idea of 'being a virgin till marriage'. If women want to masturbate nothing should stop them really, but inserting toys does still cross a barrier some consider should be saved for marriage, as an example. Just stretching the hymen can be considered harmless, but frequent stretching can lead to a non-virgin appearance (>>23386194 the girl in those pictures was very careful about it, but she also wanted to 'get rid' of her hymen for no good reason).
That's what strike me about this discussion in general, there seem to be two type of virginity: one mentally of never having had sexual intercourse, and another one physically of still having a (partially) intact hymen.
>>
>>23387766
That should be their decision. A decision young girls can't take. A hymen usually only should get stretched. Tearing (or popping, deflowering, however you want to call it) is an injury and not natural. With a partner or on their own doesn't matter, but it should happen deliberately. Not by harshly putting in a tampon at the age of 12, or out of curiousity a hairbrush at the age of 14 just because some tumblrinas tell them that "the hymen is a myth".
The picture you're refering to shows a nearly completely unstretched hymen. The one in the op is actually even more stretched as this one, since it's collapsed. A girl can't have "no hymen", it's either intact, torn, or stretched out.
>>
>>23387778
>A decision young girls can't take.

Exactly. The sheer amount of misconception about the concept of virginity and the physical implications of a hymen only adds to the idea that both are undesirable and misunderstood.
Then again who am I, as a male that doesn't have any sexual experience, to tell women that they should be more deliberate with the decision they make about their hymens. I guess the only thing I can add to this discussion is that I have no double standards and that I admire women that really think about their decisions about these matters.
It saddens me that this topic brings up so much dishonesty and hatred; either from women that feel bad about they was they lose their virginity or are angsty because they still have an intact hymen, and on the other hand men that either applaud women for being virgin or men that just shittalk women for either being virgins or not being virgins.
>>
>>23387796
I always wonder how emotional this topic gets while everyone keeps saying that "it doesn't matter". For me, I just enjoy to look at them as a thing by nature.
>>
>>23384513
>if a girl isn't a virgin she is a whore
fuck off you dumb fucking idiot and learn basic human interaction in real life

sex is a very nice pastime, can be something very intimate or just a way to vent frustration
it doesn't matter at all how many guys a girl has been with if you just want to fuck
it doesn't matter at all how many guys a girl has been with if she is a nice girl, clean and likes you for you.
and if she isn't retarded she'll know what she wants in bed and will tell you. only girls with next to no experience or who are shallow, dumb bitches will expect you to rock their world without telling you jack shit.
>>
>>23387059 #
>>23386998 #
>>23386863 #
My gynecologist is one of the top in the US and she confirmed this. Ignore that other guy, he's a neckbeard creeper that is scary obsessed with his own uneducated "idea" of hymens and goes around preaching his opinion on threads.
>>
>>23388250

Confirmed what exactly? YwDRN2xA doesn't exactly make a very clear cut case.
>>
>>23387091
>I know this by feeling it and from virgins telling that they can feel it.
and you're assuming they're virgins because they tell you? fucking kek

>after all you haven't even contributed anything to the thread besides of drama
I provided a credible study disproving you and knowledge from someone who has studied anatomy a lot more than you likely have

>What is even your point?
that you're a moron for thinking it's so easy to tell a virgin from a non virgin via their hymen. there's a reason it's not diagnostically relevant or used by doctors to determine vitginity. the only time it's relevant is if you're talking sexual assault and rape, and even then it's not a sure thing

>Why is this topic getting you so upset?
widespread medical rumors are cancer, esoecially if just used by neckbeards to further their own political bullshit

>>23387722
>plenty of evidence of them being a virgin or not
did you even read the study?

>>23387796
>dishonesty
how is scientific research dishonest?

>>23388250
they have such a strong confirmation bias it doesn't even matter
>>
>>23388407
Don't feed it, it's just another r9k basement dweller.
>>
>>23388407
Gynos in all Muslim countries, India, Philippines will issue virginity certificates. the UK until the 70s and the US and Canada until recently did too so
>>
>>23384661
I love sex. and consequentially girls and their petite bodies.

But me? So many people judge me. I've learned not to give a shit over the year but it's hard to find girls in my area. So many of them are jaded. Incredibly.
>>
>>23388425
>Muslim countries
you do realize why they do that, right?

>US and Canada did until recently
then studies came out showing how you really cannot medically determine virginity

we also used to paint with lead until we figured out its bad, but other countries still do
>>
>>23388407

Don't act stupid, you know exactly what argument I was trying to make.
>>
>>23388443
yes, but you're acting as if there's no right anwser when there clearly is
>>
This thread needs more pictures.
>>
File: map.png (2 MB, 1127x762) Image search: [Google]
map.png
2 MB, 1127x762
took a picture of my pussy before reading "virgin". but rates still welcome
>>
>>23388454
8? 9?

Post more anyway, this thread lacks puss.
>>
>>23388447

What you are trying to 'sell' is that there is no way for men to tell whether or not the woman he's sleeping with is 'objectively' a virgin in the physical sense.
That leaves open the ability for women to be dishonest about the 'state' of their hymen. That is the complete opposite of what >>23388425 wrote about the practice of virginity certificates.
The problem you seem to be having is that some men would prefer an inexperienced or a 'virgin' girlfriend.
>>
>>23388439
Because sex outside marriage is punishable by death but that still isn't enough to get a slut to keep her legs closed
>>
File: sketch-1456333376969.jpg (38 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1456333376969.jpg
38 KB, 720x720
>>23384369
Do you have diabeetus
>>
This is why I never tell people I'm a virgin.
>>
>>23388560

Well truth be told, it's only your business and that of a (potential) partner. You should never feel the need to explain your choices or considerations.
>>
>>23388250
Apparently because girls with intact hymens don't visit a gynecologist.
>>23388407
So your point is that girls should be able to lie about their virginity?
>>
File: 20160224_180948.jpg (2 MB, 2909x2876) Image search: [Google]
20160224_180948.jpg
2 MB, 2909x2876
>>
>>23388635

If that's not the real thing, I don't know what is.
Thanks for sharing, and having the courage to step forward. I can also appreciate the pubic hair!
>>
>>23388250
I really like your style of argumentation btw.
What I always read is: neckbeard, creeper, virgin, autist, but no visual evidence at all, oder even any experiences. Even more I like the use of the term "education", while there basically is no way except for experience to get educated about this, because people who write the books and do the studies are the actual "neckbeards" who have never seen a hymen in person. What exactly make you trust them more as an intact hymen in your face? Once again, why do you get so emotial about this? What bothers you that much about that people like hymens, or inexperienced girls? Why do you have to tell so obsessional and in such an abusive way to naive young girls that the hymen would't exist to make them stretch out, or even injure their hymen at all costs before anyone could see it while it's still intact? What makes you insult people and pester people so compulsive with that stuff while all we do here actually just is what you want, getting educated? What's your point?
>>
>>23388454
is your asshole virgin?
>>
>>23388635
That's actually really gorgeous and arousing...
>>
>>23388635
Great picture, very nice pussy!
>>23388650
It actually is, but it's torn
>>
>>23388650
>>23388666
>>23388670
Thank you. I lost my virginity two years ago.
>>
>>23388672
Why haven't you stretched it out before tearing it?
>>
>>23388672

I do notice some tearing, but not as much as I might have expected. At any rate, it is a very pretty vulva.
>>
>>23388690
That's actually a bit more as just "some". You can see injuries at the bottom, big stretchmarks at the top and complete detachment of the rim at the left. That's what happens when you tear it without any prior stretching. It still has a nice color for a generic pussy though. I'm curious how this happened and if it has anything to do with the "the hymen doesn't exist"-conception.
>>
>>23388680
I just didn't use my fingers/toys for masturbation. My ex's penis was the first thing I have ever had inside me, it hurt like hell. If I could turn back time I would definitely "prepare" for it.
>>
File: 1453606286667.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453606286667.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>23388720
Even though not a virgin, that's finally some contribution of quality. Thanks for that! Could you do picture related please?
>>
>>23388737
Nah, I finished with camwhoring. And to all virgin grills here: just wait with losing your v-card and do it with the person who really deserve to receive such gift.
>>
>>23383480

I've had sex with six virgins. Virgins are boring in bed and their vaginas look like anyone else's. In fact, they usually aren't comfortable with their vaginas yet, so they typically aren't comfortable grooming them or having you even see them. The only thing that consistently makes a woman's vagina look different is giving birth.
>>
>>23388790
What I can read out of your post is:
You don't care about hymens, virginity and the girls you have sex with in general.
You have no sense for delicate natural details like the intactness of hymens.
Which is fine, but no point of stating that here. What else can you contribute to this discussion? How did you treat their hymens? In what way have you looked at them and for what exactly have you looked?
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.