[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanon wants to get tattoos. obviously it'll be a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12
File: 1440899317198.jpg (68 KB, 570x856) Image search: [Google]
1440899317198.jpg
68 KB, 570x856
femanon wants to get tattoos. obviously it'll be a while before i can afford them but i'd like to get some sleeves and other stuff. anyone have tats and if you do how badly did it hurt to get them/how much did they cost? also general tattoo thread.

pic related and not: not me, but related cause tattoos.
>>
>>23380812
It looks sleezy unless you're model material.
>>
File: ioudhfrvkgjdnf.gif (893 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
ioudhfrvkgjdnf.gif
893 KB, 500x250
>femanon wants to get tattoos
>>
File: 1349401484150.gif (1 MB, 329x274) Image search: [Google]
1349401484150.gif
1 MB, 329x274
LOLOL
>>
it hurts at first but you go numb after a while, then it Just feels like a bad sun burn. it's very addictive, it's like the old saying "No pain, no gain"
>>
google
>>
>>23380812
Most people do not look good with tattoos. If you want to get them then whatever. Should post a picture of yourself to see if you'll look fine with them.
>>
File: 1437493686847.png (522 KB, 594x584) Image search: [Google]
1437493686847.png
522 KB, 594x584
>>23380824
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Yeah I'll honest I had a recent discussion with my girlfriend and she asked what I thought about her getting a tattoo, realistically it's her body and she can do with it what she likes, but my opinion was no, women with visible tattoos look trashy, even if the tattoo is done very well, get something on your back, and don't get a full sleeve, I'm not sure what kind of work you do but you should be able to hide your tattoos. Yes they do hurt but it doesn't hurt much if you really want it, this tattoo is going to cost me 3K and I have been waiting over a year to start it.
>>
>>23380851
thank you for actually giving a real response, decent anon. if it's just 'bad sun burn', i can handle that lol

>>23380864
*clap*
>>
>>23380812
Hey OP, don't listen to these two cuts
>>23380824
>>23380854

You do you and get what you think is best. As for pain I wouldn't worry about it, the pain is negligible at best. There are a few spots on the body that may be quite sensitive, but otherwise muscular and fleshy spits should just buzz and get a little numb.
>>
>>23380897
"Anyone with a different opinion than me is a cunt. Someone has to agree with me 100% for their opinion to hold value, as I am always correct"
>>
>>23380864
>>23380897
I wasn't being demeaning in the slightest, was just stating my honest opinion you degenerate cucks.
>>
>>23380884
wich artist will do this dragon for 3k ? Filip Leu ?
>>
>>23380897
believe me i'm not. i don't have a super high pain threshold but i can handle this i think. thanks!
>>
>>23380848
rekt i lololold
>>
As a follow up, especially do not get a tattoo if you're overweight. An average girl will very likely look somewhat worse with a tattoo, sometimes largely negligible. But a fat chick getting a tattoo is the ultimate in trashy.
>>
>>23380944
i'm not overweight. i weigh a little over 100, and am dropping more and more constantly. i do agree with you on this front though.
>>
>>23380909
Sure stating peope are sleezy looking when they have tattoos unless they are model material is a completely competent, not in the slightest bit ridiculous and not indicative of your unrealistic expectations. Good job cunt.

>>23380907
I am right, because you're making a generalized statement that's completely bullshit and obviously uninformed let a lot backed up by any real justification for being made. Good job cunt.

>>23380854
>>23380824
Notice how no where in this post did the OP ask whether or not she gives a fuck about your unwarranted opinions on if she'd look good or sleezy. In short get fucked you incompetent cunts.
>>
it does hurt more or less, depends of the parts of your body...
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 473x311
>>23380944
Unless she's Pam
>>23380918
Nah bro
>>
>>23380965
i love you.
>>
>>23380970
well then, it's really overpriced then.
3k for a simple japanese dragon who's not even taking all your arm ?
Yeah, even if it will look good, it's overpriced.

see my sleeve ? >>23380969
That costed me 1500€, not 3k, even if it's one of the top 3 artist in japanese tattoo in my country, it's not that expensive..
>>
>>23380965
OP is not going to fuck you for DEFENDING HER HONOR FROM THE HORRIBLE SHITPOSTERS ONLINE. And are you really calling an opinion on how people look uninformed? Really? Do you not realize how extremely retarded you sound.

>>23380961
Well at least there's that then. I would probably also avoid anything with a face. Not only do people fuck those up a lot but they are just the worst looking type of tattoo.
>>
>>23380965
brah, now's the time to get her number and take her to your bed!
>>23380977
>>
ITT: people who are scared of the thought of not being buried in a Jewish cemetery.
I personally, and a good deal of other people, find tattooed women very attractive.

Well-done tattoos with personal meaning are awesome, and the pain is hugely overstated. Once you get one, you'll absolutely want more. Price-wise, it's going to depend a lot on the area, actually; tattoos are just starting to get big where I am, so most of the parlors will charge $100-120 for a piece you could probably get done for $50 elsewhere.
Be sure to tip your artist!
>>
>>23380988
I love how your go to response is that I'm white Knighting, I'm simply calling you out on your shameful lack of reading comprehension and full on red as a firetruck raging faggotry. Try harder fagmachine.
>>
File: This is you.jpg (50 KB, 660x522) Image search: [Google]
This is you.jpg
50 KB, 660x522
>>23381005
Okay, good to see you didn't even read what I wrote before shitflinging like a complete retard.
>>
>>23380988
god no i wouldn't do anything with a face lol i like birds and flowers and shit.

>>23380990
as much as i appreciate him actually being correct and kind, i'm not fucking anybody. i'm gay as fuck and have a gf.

>>23380992
i find tattooed women attractive as well! also not jewish so i don't have to worry about that. larry david already taught us all the horrors that come from THAT incident. thanks for the info on prices though!
>>
>>23381014
Lol, you're bad and you should feel bad. Your amazing inability to accept that you are indeed a fucking cunt is wondrous.
>>
>>23381024
You do you, get something meaningful and regret nothing.
>>
>>23380984
I think this all comes down to opinion, this is the best Japanese artist in my country, I admire his work and like any artist they have there fees, I'd pay twice as much if I had to, and the money is on the mark for my country, I doubt you could find something as clean without paying for it, why should the money matter, it's going to be on your body for the rest of your life.
>>
File: Be ashamed.jpg (73 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Be ashamed.jpg
73 KB, 800x450
>>23381027
Go on, keep namecalling without realizing that in my first post I didn't even tell OP not to get a tattoo. Peace out, retard!
>>
Ok - to ACTUALLY answer the fucking questions asked:

Ask around in your town from friends/family who have ink done - a lot of people end up working with one artist (for similar styles) over a long time. Sometimes these people can cut prices a bit to form a new relationship (not often, but some people are cool) but it all depends on the market, color, size, etc.

My wife got a tattoo on her wrist in Vegas (drunk) and it cost her a few hundred. She got a similar one back home and it cost like 75. So definitely don't do it in Vegas.

Generally speaking, save up a few hundred for a smaller piece, more for the sleeves. And save up a lot of time, too. Especially if coloring and/or shading is involved.

For most people, the closer to the bone = more pain. Same goes for nerves close to the surface. If you're super sensitive - stay away from hands, feet, elbows, and knees at first.
>>
>>23381036
well, it's like paying Ferrari the double of the original price, it's still a Ferrari but damn, that hurt your wallet.

Who's your artist ?
>>
>>23380885
when u are actually bring the tattoo it feels like you are being scraped, for me is just at the threshold of pain. I can usually go for an hour or so before I need a break. good artists are gentle, just remember that cheap ink is usually not good ink! but sometimes u get lucky
>>
File: image.png (412 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
412 KB, 400x504
>>23380909
>>
>>23381039
i kinda wanna get something on my wrist, but yeah i'd never do it in vegas. i don't even wanna GO to vegas, nor do i drink so drunk tats aren't something i have to worry about lol thanks for the advice on pricing and especially on the bone aspect as i hadn't even thought about that but it makes a ton of sense. thankfully nothing i want except around my collarbone would be near a bone.

>>23381034
<3 for sure!
>>
>>23381044
yeah i think my biggest issue would actually be having to stay still for that amount of time, and not so much the pain honestly. i can't just lay there and do nothing. it'd drive me nuts. taking a break would be nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x833
>>23381042
I really can't say, he likes his privacy, and I'll respect that.
>>
>>23381038
You do realize I never said you did you imbecile... even more proof that you are an inexperienced douche canal.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450924015202.jpg (44 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450924015202.jpg
44 KB, 540x540
>>23380812

Here's my left arm.

Was actually fun and I kinda like pain so it wasn't too bad.

Really depends where you get it that's gonna hurt
>>
>>23381078
mouais.
As you wish mate, your dragon will look good, anyway.
>>
>>23381065
You miss a flight out of Vegas and bad things happen. It's a nice tattoo, though.

Don't be afraid to shop around, talk to people, artists, etc. Get what you want, out of both the artist and the artwork - good luck!
>>
>>23381077
for me is like( not to sound like a dirty hippy or anything) therapy, a little cleansing, I focus on the pain for as long as possible and come through it feeling refreshed and with a sense of accomplishment. Anyone who talks negative about tattoos or how people with tattoos are more 2nd class citizens have obviously never experienced it and are completed shit posters.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.