[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys this is my gf snapchat francis_jade can you please add
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
12 KB, 300x300
Hey guys this is my gf snapchat francis_jade can you please add it and see if you can get nudes or a convo and let me know thanks
>>
>>23379586
Not helping you play mindgames and tests. lol
>>
>>23379589
Just trying to see if she's being sneaky is all . Surely you get that
>>
>>23379595
Of course I do. I'm just saying it's usually not a good idea to try to suss that out.
>>
Don't be a douch to your girl.
>>
>>23379598
I just have a feeling . And I see someone do this on 4 chan before and it turns out he was right
>>
>>23379607
If you've got a feeling, it'd be best to confront her, calmly. I've already checked all the snapchat threads, so there's no evidence on THERE. She may be adding dudes though. So really, if you want to do this, your best bet is to make your own separate account and trick her if you can. I don't condone it, but it's your choice.
>>
File: manjohnnay.png (73 KB, 658x656) Image search: [Google]
manjohnnay.png
73 KB, 658x656
Just hit 102 views tonight. Would like to hit least 300 by years end.
Avid Snapper, as in I'll snap you back. I smoke hella weed and do dabs. Lot of people like my story, mostly weed, music, and driving, everything else is random. Add me
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.